DNC: The New Queen Of FFXI!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » DNC: The new queen of FFXI!
DNC: The new queen of FFXI!
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Serveur: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-17 10:39:22
Link | Citer | R

Trebold said:
Zekko said:

Queen?

Boxxy will always be the queen. This DNC chick is just hatin.

I *** hate this *** . She needs to shut the *** up and get back to the kitchen .
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-17 10:45:11
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
I'd go through and point out all the idiocy in this thread, but it's 11:30 AM and I'm half asleep still. Duvessa, quit DNC. Everyone talking about self SCs, stun locks, other garbage.. quit DNC. People mentioning /DRG, go get vbelt.

Yes, the update is awesome.

No, nobody cares about 5% chance of resisting amnesia, DNC skillchains, your mediocre damage, or the fact you can sub drk for a second stun you won't keep mp up for.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-17 10:52:14
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Why is there always someone who sees negativity in every thing that comes their way?

I think we should call them negos (no reference here I swearz, but it's snappy lol).
I lol'd
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-17 10:53:11
Link | Citer | R

Me and my negos are going to go troll some updates bitchez !
 Sylph.Spiriel
Serveur: Sylph
user: Spiriel
By Sylph.Spiriel 2010-06-17 10:54:27
Link | Citer | R

Somewhere, deep in a dusty chest in my mog house, my Avis and Darksteel Kukri just clinked and slid over the wonderful silk of my AF and Raparree.

:3
 Alexander.Varistor
Serveur: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-06-17 10:54:36
Link | Citer | R

I am surprised it made it to page two before someone had to come on here, bash everyone's happiness and offer absolutely NOTHING other than negativity, and rude *** remarks. YOu don't like dancer, don't play it. Don't invite em, w/e who cares. I love it. i don't have the time to look into these things and see what all the updates have to offer as the jobs get higher, so i thank you guys for posting all the possibilities.
 Leviathan.Thornyy
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Eriuddo
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-06-17 11:21:37
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Varistor said:
I am surprised it made it to page two before someone had to come on here, bash everyone's happiness and offer absolutely NOTHING other than negativity, and rude *** remarks. YOu don't like dancer, don't play it. Don't invite em, w/e who cares. I love it. i don't have the time to look into these things and see what all the updates have to offer as the jobs get higher, so i thank you guys for posting all the possibilities.
I have nothing against dancer. I have it, I play it, it's better geared than any person posting here. I hate people who act like it's a damage dealer though, it's true value is in allowing DD to go balls-to-the-wall without repercussion. You're gimping yourself and feeding the 'DNC is bad' mentality by talking about idiotic things like /DRK /WAR and self skillchains. Focus on healing, if the update allows you to generate tp faster than waltz timers then take advantage of sekkanoki and reverse flourish to weaponskill and keep tp available for healing, but don't lose sight of your true usefulness - being a healer with more than double the power of a perfectly geared RDM or WHM.
[+]
 Sylph.Kozuki
user: Shiyo
By Sylph.Kozuki 2010-06-17 11:25:48
Link | Citer | R

Oh hey, default DW! Awesome! I get to sub war on my DNC now!
 Asura.Yurisaki
Serveur: Asura
user: Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-06-17 11:27:13
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
I have nothing against dancer. I have it, I play it, it's better geared than any person posting here..

Oh please do share !!

because judging from this you must be pimp !!!!
[+]
 Valefor.Angeluzun
Serveur: Valefor
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2010-06-17 11:27:41
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Why is there always someone who sees negativity in every thing that comes their way?

I think we should call them negos (no reference here I swearz, but it's snappy lol).

lol'd and second that motion xD
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-06-17 11:35:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Jetzabel said:
This would be a valid opinion if SE didn't continually add abilities that scream WE DON'T WANT YOU JUST TO BE A HEALER/HASTE SAMBA ***, including in this update.
SE wants you to use PLD as an endgame tank. Enough said.
Quote:
The person who is feeding bad mentality is you, a supposed "better than everyone here" DNC who wants to restrict the usefulness of the job just because you can't think outside the box. Clearly SE wants us all to do that.
Restrict the usefulness? Your damage is nothing. If you can maintain healing while DD are all skipping over defensive abilities, cut a mage out and bring another DD. If you can't reasonably cut more mages out and can still maintain healing, then yes, using sekkanoki/reverse flourish to allow for weaponskills will contribute to your overall utility. Even if you outright refuse to cut down on mages, 100 TP in cures is ~720 hp, which'll save a RDM about 150 mp. 1 1/4 blizzard IIIs is a bit over 1000 damage, can you match that? If you mention building flourish, account for the tp used to gain steps or the loss from using building flourish over reverse. I'm not 'restricting your usefulness', I'm explaining why you'd be better off focusing on healing.
Yurisaki said:
Oh please do share !!

Athame, vbelt, dusk+1, etc, etc, no mythic for it so I suppose theoretically someone here could be better equipped.. though I'm sad if mythic owners treat DNC this way ._.;
Duvess.Ingame said:
Papilio > Athame
ahahahahahahahahahaha
[+]
 Asura.Tristean
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-06-17 11:36:41
Link | Citer | R

I died and went to heaven when I saw this update. Then my character waltz'ed me out of my death because he can cure outside of a party now.

[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-06-17 11:44:15
Link | Citer | R

@Thorn

Terp!Galka says hi. And he also says you no can has Haste Samba.
 Sylph.Kimble
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-17 11:44:51
Link | Citer | R

Why does he have 8/8 Sword merits? ;x
[+]
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-06-17 11:46:37
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:
I have jobs other than DNC, 14 of them to be exact.

8 sword 8 polearm 4 eva atm, though changing sword over to hand-to-hand when I get around to it. Ninian typically DNCs for me in merits, so I only use it for a second DD party in einherjar or dynamis.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-06-17 11:46:44
Link | Citer | R

idk what to think now XDDDDD love this update!!!!!
 Asura.Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-06-17 11:47:23
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Yurisaki said:
Oh please do share !!

Athame, vbelt, dusk 1, etc, etc, no mythic for it so I suppose theoretically someone here could be better equipped.. though I'm sad if mythic owners treat DNC this way ._.;

Skiping over the finer details (/o\)<- (double facepalm)

<- un-related I just lol'd
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-17 11:47:48
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Sylph.Kimble said:
I have jobs other than DNC, 14 of them to be exact.

8 sword 8 polearm 4 eva atm, though changing sword over to hand-to-hand when I get around to it. Ninian typically DNCs for me in merits, so I only use it for a second DD party in einherjar or dynamis.

Ah, guess your merits on your page is outdated.

Just seemed odd you would have 8/8 Sword merits when you say PLD and BLU are useless so wasnt sure what else you would want that for.

Maybe COR or RDM.
[+]
 Leviathan.Duvessa
user: Veronika
By Leviathan.Duvessa 2010-06-17 11:50:47
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Duvess.Ingame said:
Papilio > Athame
ahahahahahahahahahaha

Haha, no you dumbass. I said Papilio is a MUCH better mainhand. It's not my fault you can't draw that from the statement about the DMG.

And we were comparing Papilo and the Kartika you mentioned you had also. I said situationally Papilio would still be better than Kartika.
[+]
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-06-17 11:51:43
Link | Citer | R

They were originally for COR, DW WAR, isolated situations on RDM(apollyon NE SW solos come to mind), DNC pre-athame, etc. I figured I was doing greataxe for pure damage, so I'd go for the utilitarian option with my other 8. Since leveled SAM and MNK and got pretty nice things for them, decided I'd rather go full out epeen.
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-06-17 11:52:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Yurisaki said:
Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Yurisaki said:
Oh please do share !!

Athame, vbelt, dusk 1, etc, etc, no mythic for it so I suppose theoretically someone here could be better equipped.. though I'm sad if mythic owners treat DNC this way ._.;

Skiping over the finer details (/o\)<- (double facepalm)

<- un-related I just lol'd

Skipping over the finer details....

You meritted Building Flourish. (/o\)
[+]
 Leviathan.Thornyy
By Leviathan.Thornyy 2010-06-17 11:53:12
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Duvessa said:
Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Duvess.Ingame said:
Papilio > Athame
ahahahahahahahahahaha

Haha, no you dumbass. I said Papilio is a MUCH better mainhand. It's not my fault you can't draw that from the statement about the DMG.
Dakini, sup? -11 delay, -1 dmg, -15 attack, +4 dex, +3 accuracy.. no contest. Papilio is neither a good mainhand, nor epeen.. especially when you're talking to the person who dualboxed scylla the day after it came out. If accuracy is capped and you're not using the extra acc on dakini(I'm sure you'll try to make this argument), get a STR one too?

fSTR negates the DMG difference, acc is capped for this situation, so you're getting -11 delay for -1 attack. Awesome.
[+]
 Asura.Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-06-17 11:54:28
Link | Citer | R

yeah back when i played DNC for fun long since changed!

is that funny Picture thread still going?
[+]
By Wynter 2010-06-17 11:55:38
Link | Citer | R

Im happy Dnc can now cure outside of Pty, I dont have Sam but would like to try it out for fun!! Good update for us Dancers ^ ^
[+]
 Leviathan.Duvessa
user: Veronika
By Leviathan.Duvessa 2010-06-17 11:55:56
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Dakini, sup? -11 delay, -1 dmg, -15 attack, 4 dex, 3 accuracy.. no contest. Papilio is neither a good mainhand, nor epeen.. especially when you're talking to the person who dualboxed scylla the day after it came out. If accuracy is capped and you're not using the extra acc on dakini(I'm sure you'll try to make this argument), get a STR one too?

Rofl at this idiot saying 4 dex > 15 attack. Obviously understands nothing about Dancing Edge.
[+]
 Asura.Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-06-17 11:59:23
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Duvessa said:
Leviathan.Thornyy said:
Dakini, sup? -11 delay, -1 dmg, -15 attack, 4 dex, 3 accuracy.. no contest. Papilio is neither a good mainhand, nor epeen.. especially when you're talking to the person who dualboxed scylla the day after it came out. If accuracy is capped and you're not using the extra acc on dakini(I'm sure you'll try to make this argument), get a STR one too?

Rofl at this idiot saying 4 dex > 15 attack. Obviously understands nothing about Dancing Edge.

I want to see his gear set!!
not saying mine is perfect, but he DID so time to show us the goods ^^
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11