Random Politics & Religion #22

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #22
Random Politics & Religion #22
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 79 80 81
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-04-24 14:07:17
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
You bet your *** I am. You don't agree with my premise? What are a Nausiphobe?
your premise that phobia is a real word with a real definition so that they can't use it as an opinion? I mean... are you using fake words with fake definitions in your opinions about them?

I am a Nausiphobe for sure...

A phobia is an extreme and/or irrational fear of something. How does he argument go that "because you won't deem irrelevant Bruce Jenner's chromosomes, you must have an irrational fear of him"?

Enlighten me you nausiphobe.
The point being that you can have an opinion that isn't necassarily true... hell the people using them might not even know they're true meaning... what you're saying though is like if I were to call you an *** I would literally be saying that you are the hope in ones ***...

Of course you can believe the sky is green, but when millions believe something that isn't true we've got a problem.

The *** ANALogy (see what I did there) isn't a good comparison. *** is slang, transphobia isn't.
Anything can be made into a slang... for them it could just mean that they think you dislike trans people... I mean cmon man...
By fonewear 2017-04-24 14:07:17
Link | Citer | R

I suggest anyone that is an *** move to Canada you will fit right in !
[+]
By eliroo 2017-04-24 14:07:38
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I did read your whole argument, but I say it's harsh for that exact reason, you don't try to understand why she could be using the word "assigned", that's a lack of empathy.

So empathy is acknowledging her false vision of how this society works?

I'll contact webster right now and have them update the definition of empathy:

"Acknowledging peoples feelings over the truth" - Shiroi 2017

Side Point: You don't need to empathize with someone in every scenario, should I have empathy for people who think the world is flat or for people who think that climate change is real?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-04-24 14:08:12
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
You keep talking about *** like they are a bad thing...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-24 14:08:19
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
when the ffxiah discussin transgender politics

It must be some the trans media complex up to know good brainwashing the youth to question their sexuality...
By fonewear 2017-04-24 14:11:57
Link | Citer | R

I heard Trump is transgender going to transtion in 2020 run as a female ! Beat Hillary to the punch...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-04-24 14:15:31
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
I did read your whole argument, but I say it's harsh for that exact reason, you don't try to understand why she could be using the word "assigned", that's a lack of empathy.

Side Point: You don't need to empathize with someone in every scenario, should I have empathy for people who think the world is flat or for people who think that climate change is real?
Well to counter your point I mean people at one point did believe that the world was flat and those who didn't were ostracized so their may come a point where we as a society view things differently again and it might be that way... always that possibility..

Also are you saying climate change isn't real? I mean climate change most certainly real... the only thing being argued is that man might be contributing to the change and hastening it...
By fonewear 2017-04-24 14:15:35
Link | Citer | R

I tried empathy turns out I'm an ***...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-24 14:15:44
Link | Citer | R

I heard Trump is transgender going to transtion in 2020 run as a female ! Beat Hillary to the punch...

[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-24 14:17:13
Link | Citer | R

It would be a hell of a strategy get in on this transgender trend beat the Democrats at their own game...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-24 14:19:43
Link | Citer | R

If Hillary were smarted she would transition to a man. Run against the Trumpster in 2020. Vote for me cause I used to be a woman !
By eliroo 2017-04-24 14:20:27
Link | Citer | R

Also are you saying climate change isn't real? I mean climate change most certainly real... the only thing being argued is that man might be contributing to the change and hastening it...

I meant to say isnt ._. my bad.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-04-24 14:23:23
Link | Citer | R

I meant to say isnt ._. my bad.
Got ya...
By Ramyrez 2017-04-24 14:23:47
Link | Citer | R

If Hillary were smarted she would transition to a man. Run against the Trumpster in 2020. Vote for me cause I used to be a woman !

I don't care if she runs on a campaign of "Free Beer for Everyone," I'll run myself if she runs again.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-04-24 14:24:33
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

I don't care if she runs on a campaign of "Free Beer for Everyone," I'll run myself if she runs again.
The damp towel lapel pins be everywhere!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-04-24 14:25:20
Link | Citer | R

Climate Change is real Bush did 9/11 and Sandy Hook was a hoax.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-04-24 14:26:02
Link | Citer | R

Then s(he) could claim to not only be transgender but to be a homosexual transgender, double special victim points. In order to compete Trump would have to not only be transgender but also transrace, she would run as a trans-hispanic.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-24 14:26:35
Link | Citer | R

The damp towel lapel pins be everywhere!

"That just looks like a regular American flag."

"Look closer!"

"Oh my God. Is that...could that be...terrycloth?! You damn, magnificent ***!"
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-24 14:27:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Trump would have to not only be transgender but also transrace, she would run as a trans-hispanic.

I WAS ALREADY ASSURED HE WAS A LIZARDPERSON.
By fonewear 2017-04-24 14:29:14
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-04-24 14:29:47
Link | Citer | R

In any case the article was more to show that there while there is a federal law against it there are still 31 states that don't really outlaw it or are very ambiguous...
Um...

A) It's a blog, and not only that, it's the plantiff's blog about the case.

B) Why are you using a blog/opinion piece when the court case was presented? It's like using 3rd-sourced materials in lieu of 1st-sourced materials for your argument....
[+]
By eliroo 2017-04-24 14:30:35
Link | Citer | R

No, empathy would be trying to understand why she used that word instead of attacking her for it. She's talking about receiving her official female identification, so maybe she's saying she was assigned male on her birth certificate? No where is she complaining about that process, just stating facts.

She wasn't assigned that, that is where she is detached. There is no empathy for that situation, it is just plain ignorant.

Quote:
Yes, you should, I feel sorry for people who lack education and I don't see anything wrong with people wanting to take action to make the environment better.

And those with education that believe the world is flat?

Also the climate change thing was a typo, I do believe in human caused climate change. I meant the adverse.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-04-24 14:32:26
Link | Citer | R

Trump would have to not only be transgender but also transrace, she would run as a trans-hispanic.

He hails from the village of Oompa, in the Lompa subdivision.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-04-24 14:38:17
Link | Citer | R

If you guys really want a heated discussion, then what's up with that drought in Yemen?

Or the victims of singular-horned quadruped attacks?

Or California Proposition 63.

Or California State SB880.

Or California SB1383.

Or California AB857.

Or California SB1322.

Notice a pattern here?
[+]
By eliroo 2017-04-24 14:42:12
Link | Citer | R

Gun Laws
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-24 14:42:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

He hails from the village of Oompa, in the Lompa subdivision.

"Loompaland" is the name of their dignified republic, good sir!

Okay, maybe not so dignified.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-24 14:43:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Or the victims of singular-horned quadruped attacks?

Anyone who imbibed one of those unicorn drinks got the stomach ache they deserved.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-04-24 14:44:10
Link | Citer | R

I think we understand empathy it's just that we don't give a *** !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 79 80 81