PS3, Where To Buy?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » PS3, Where to buy?
PS3, Where to buy?
 Phoenix.Jovant
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-04-30 19:49:26
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
DO NOT trust gamestop refurb's.. I bought one, it stopped reading discs in about a week, went back and traded it in for another one, was okay for 2-3 weeks (just passed my 30 day warranty) then it stopped working too.. I eventually just went to Bestbuy and bought a brand new slim model, then sold that peice of ***back to gamestop (was hoping and praying it would read the disc they put in, it rarely would read discs, it wasn't completely gone, but it might as well of been)

it dosnt matter.... *begins to tell the story on how i got my backwards comp ps3*

i wanted a BC ps3 for a while (like almost 2years ago) but i couldnt find one for the life of me... they had some on ebay but they were like 250$ more then the original (550$ or something back then) me and my brother was cruising ebay and saw BC ps3 running for 550 and broken ones going for like 100$... so my little brother at the time was like "only if u knew how to fix it u can get a cheap broken one for cheap" so that had me thinking about my psp that had previously broke and i sent it back to sony for repair when it was out of warranty so i wonder what if i sent the BC ps3 to sony... its not like they dont know im the original owner... so i ended up bidding on a broken BC ps3 and i made sure that the warranty seal wasnt tampered in anyway (brought it for 93$) once the p3 was sent to my house i started to examine it & put in for a claim for repair to sony, the original owner said it would turn on light turns yellow and quickly turn red shuting it off automatically so i wrote that in report, they told me to take everything out hard drive included so i did so. they sent me the box i sent in the p3 for repair (it cost 160$) and they told me that it was a malfunction in the system but they would happily send me a new ps3 i figured to myself damn so i wont get a BC ps3 and they would send me a new p3 on the up side total cost was about 253 dollars so i saved around 50$ so when it came to my door it was the same module. so i basically sent 253 dollars on a backwards compatible PS3 and the new p3 had a hard drive in it so i ended up scoring a free hard drive as well lol

o edit: and after 2 years of game play, it still works INFACT i play FFXI on it daily.