Mages vs. Brainless DDs
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 10 11 12
 Fenrir.Fdeath
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-24 13:38:20
Link | Citer | R

... you must play a different game then me, *** it, try win your point as you wan, i swear ppl reading this aggree with me, TIER IV/AM II when GOD pop is RETARD. Keep going on smart comment. This thread show exaclty how ppl should lern the game more.

I /confort for all PLD reading that kind of comment, bc what i read here is: if you cannot hold hate with BLM doing that kind of CRAP is bc you a FAIL TANK. -hirronic- but w/e.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-24 13:43:37
Link | Citer | R

I'm agreeing with Raen here, it's not that difficult to hold hate with the tools that Paladin gets.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 13:49:11
Link | Citer | R

Suppose this deserves some clarification...

First off, it was a mini Suzy, not the Gardens NM. Second, I had Stoneskin up and PDT gear to let me bleed off hate for the short time it would take for somebody to exceed my hate generation (I got hit what, twice?). Third, I only died during 2hr because somebody broke Shadowbind and I ran up to Eseal Bind the NM. When Shadowbind got reapplied I walked (literally walked, which should be your first clue I'm messing around) up to Suzy for shits and giggles and somehow got hate, resulting in me eating a Flare to the face. Nobody else died. If I hadn't been *** around (and it's not like it mattered, it's a *** bodies shell) the only deaths would have been a certain WAR who kept getting TA'd =P Had it been the real Suzaku or a lowman situation where deaths actually mattered I wouldn't have fooled around.
 Asura.Despayn
Serveur: Asura
user: Parhelia
By Asura.Despayn 2010-04-24 13:50:52
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fdeath said:
Asura.Despayn said:
Fenrir.Fdeath said:
@Tigerwoods i never /check ppl.

@Raenryong no Tank can hold hate from 3 Water IV on initial pull. (Specialy when mob is weak to that)

When I tank sky gods, I tell my BLMs to go all out, and that's me on NIN/DRK. I can't even remember the last time I ever lost hate.

I remember having nothing but NIN to merit with way back when. Before the 2handed update, use to get a party invite within seconds of lfp =(. But things change. As a player of a MMO, that's something people have to get accustomed to. The game will always change, and you have to change with it, otherwise you'll be left behind.

I'm curious to see how Salvage gear holds up after all the level cap adjustments. Seeing these people take 2 years just to get a single 35 to upgrade their salvage gear, then realize later on that salvage gear may or may not suck compared to what comes out. Then that gear would end up being better =(. Sort of the reason I don't want to touch salvage yet.

Must be a joke or something, or you really didnt read correctly, they TIER IV water AS soon he poped, with 0 initial HATE @ all, all pld got able todo is flash and the turky was runing to BLM. Seriously i dont see wtf nin/drk could do better when pld FAIL keep hate with flash, sentinel, i am sorry but common stop making fun of me.

Its not a joke. Even at the start, NIN/DRK can spike hate just as well if not better than a PLD can. Hate isn't an issue, and it should never be.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 13:52:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Despayn said:
Its not a joke. Even at the start, NIN/DRK can spike hate just as well if not better than a PLD can. Hate isn't an issue, and it should never be.
There wasn't much of an effort made to hold hate for obvious reasons, minis are lol.

inb4 you don't zerg Kirin, I know -.-;
 Asura.Despayn
Serveur: Asura
user: Parhelia
By Asura.Despayn 2010-04-24 13:54:26
Link | Citer | R

I've never zerged Kirin either, no worries.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-24 13:56:53
Link | Citer | R

I kinda like kiting Kirin, can have some real fun with people getting smashed by him and random spells lol. 2400 Deadly Hold was kinda funny
By Alaik 2010-04-24 14:09:12
Link | Citer | R

Only read first/last page, bunch of people taking ***out of context and apparently forgetting about hate caps.

Yeah?

PS: lol@DoubleElegy
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
Serveur: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-24 14:21:57
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fdeath said:
You should see how HNM LS* like paradox on fenrir care about they reputation.

Zulu still around?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 14:22:32
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Rafik said:
Fenrir.Fdeath said:

Zulu still around?
Zulu = Paradox, more or less. Members have rotated in and out but it's the same old shitty shell.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-24 14:26:03
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Fenrir.Fdeath said:

Zulu still around?
Zulu = Paradox, more or less. Members have rotated in and out but it's the same old shitty shell.

when did they change their name?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 14:26:55
Link | Citer | R

While back. Zulu -> Paradox -> Avaritia -> Paradoxx iirc, may be forgetting one.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-24 14:31:38
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
While back. Zulu -> Paradox -> Avaritia -> Paradoxx iirc, may be forgetting one.

Duck Hunt still do Kings?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 14:32:54
Link | Citer | R

Sorta? It's not a shell event, but they do camp sometimes.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-24 14:37:17
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Sorta? It's not a shell event, but they do camp sometimes.

Yeah it is a social ls, but they do lots of endgame events, or not social anymore?
 Fenrir.Fdeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-24 14:43:49
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

First off, it was a mini Suzy, not the Gardens NM. Second, I had Stoneskin up and PDT gear to let me bleed off hate for the short time it would take for somebody to exceed my hate generation (I got hit what, twice?). Third, I only died during 2hr because somebody broke Shadowbind and I ran up to Eseal Bind the NM. When Shadowbind got reapplied I walked (literally walked, which should be your first clue I'm messing around) up to Suzy for shits and giggles and somehow got hate, resulting in me eating a Flare to the face. Nobody else died. If I hadn't been *** around (and it's not like it mattered, it's a *** bodies shell) the only deaths would have been a certain WAR who kept getting TA'd =P Had it been the real Suzaku or a lowman situation where deaths actually mattered I wouldn't have fooled around.

[22:51] Nightfyre was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:51] Pixiefairy was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:52] Othilda was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:52] Kenbishi was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:52] Phishphans was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:52] Bloo defeats Suzaku.

It turned Chaos from start to end, could be worse then that, but the PLD got able to get back the hate and stuff came back controled.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 14:44:03
Link | Citer | R

Still a mix of both, but more endgame than social imo.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 14:45:42
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fdeath said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

[22:51] Nightfyre was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:51] Pixiefairy was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:52] Othilda was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:52] Kenbishi was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:52] Phishphans was defeated by Suzaku.
[22:52] Bloo defeats Suzaku.

It turned Chaos from start to end, could be worse then that, but the PLD got able to get back the hate and stuff came back controled.
PLD isn't doing ***during Chainspell, you're supposed to get out of range. Pixie got her *** killed cause she was in casting range too, not my fault. Other deaths were post-Chainspell, ie when I was up and resting. Not my fault, derp.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-24 14:47:12
Link | Citer | R

You're supposed to protect them all Night

I am disappoint.
 Fenrir.Fdeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-24 14:47:21
Link | Citer | R

still, all this would never happen if in first plan you didnt Tier IV before PLD even flash.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 14:48:09
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fdeath said:
still, all this would never happen if in first plan you didnt Tier IV before PLD even flash.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 14:48:28
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
You're supposed to protect them all Night

I am disappoint.
I was busy kiting Genbu, you expect me to tank Suzy too?!? ; ;
 Fenrir.Fdeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-24 14:51:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 14:55:58
Link | Citer | R

Indeed. Trying to link my nuke with other people dying is pretty epic fail.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-04-24 14:59:15
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
PLD isn't doing ***during Chainspell, you're supposed to get out of range. Pixie got her *** killed cause she was in casting range too, not my fault. Other deaths were post-Chainspell, ie when I was up and resting. Not my fault, derp.
im keeping hate thro CS ; ;

idk our LS powers thro 2hrs, Minis or Gods
Suzaku i just hit my -MDT/MDB/Fire set and tank thro CS with rampart

Seiryu is a quick swap to full sheild skill + sentinel + reprisal

we dont zerg kirin either but we can kill em in 2 holds depending on -aga spam, 1 hold till AF, recovery, hold till he dies

Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-04-24 15:00:34
Link | Citer | R

Read like 7 pages, then remembered back to Crawler's Nest RDM days. My most hated DD has got to be DRK during exp party. I've had at least 3 situations where just as a DRK gets their Souleater ability, they don't seem to realize that it can be a canceled effect... Fun times...

This topic is now about how much healing-type mages hate DRKs.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 15:01:41
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
Quote:

Seiryu is a quick swap to full sheild skill sentinel reprisal

we dont zerg kirin either but we can kill em in 2 holds depending on -aga spam, 1 hold till AF, recovery, hold till he dies
We bind and wait during CS and HF /shrug. Should have clarified with *our* PLD and *we're* supposed to, my apologies. I'm aware we could power through it but I don't call the shots so whatever. If we straight tanked through Suzy/Seiryu 2hrs I'd obviously make an effort to avoid having hate at those times.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-04-24 15:03:38
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
Quote:

We bind and wait during CS and HF /shrug. I'm aware we could power through it but I don't call the shots so whatever. If we straight tanked through Suzy/Seiryu 2hrs I'd obviously make an effort to avoid having hate at those times.

Guessing you have a RNG for Shadowbind on Suzaku? I don't think mage bind lands.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-24 15:04:33
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, ES Bind will land though (hence me moving to do so when somebody accidentally broke SB).
 Fenrir.Fdeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-24 15:04:44
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
Quote:

We bind and wait during CS and HF /shrug. Should have clarified with *our* PLD and *we're* supposed to, my apologies. I'm aware we could power through it but I don't call the shots so whatever. If we straight tanked through Suzy/Seiryu 2hrs I'd obviously make an effort to avoid having hate at those times.

Both way is excelent, but still worth the PLD work on MDT/MDB/Fire set, there no reason to not have it.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 10 11 12