Tips For A New Rad THF.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Tips for a new rad THF.
Tips for a new rad THF.
 Fenrir.Fdeath
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-26 21:33:31
Link | Citer | R

alway trick attack your brd, bc the tank will move to avoid get the extra hate.

Hahaahh no dont do that just messing up :P

Best advice i can give you is make your own PT will bring your THF to 75 very fast, still a lots of ppl think THF is too weak job and just dont invite.
 Hades.Neheyiama
Serveur: Hades
user: Focusal
By Hades.Neheyiama 2010-04-26 21:45:24
Link | Citer | R

i thought thf only good for TH o.o
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2010-04-26 21:49:25
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fdeath said:
alway trick attack your brd, bc the tank will move to avoid get the extra hate. Hahaahh no dont do that just messing up :P Best advice i can give you is make your own PT will bring your THF to 75 very fast, still a lots of ppl think THF is too weak job and just dont invite.

this for 2 reason :

1 alot thief 75 are naabs thief... and dont understood he are... so ppl see naabs thief all time and think thief suck...

2 ppl dont have thief or noob thief and cant see its nice jobs for alot think... and last reason ( secret ) ppl lack INT ;) but its not 1 scoop this..
 Fenrir.Fdeath
Serveur: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-26 22:11:16
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Etoilemourante said:
Fenrir.Fdeath said:
alway trick attack your brd, bc the tank will move to avoid get the extra hate. Hahaahh no dont do that just messing up :P Best advice i can give you is make your own PT will bring your THF to 75 very fast, still a lots of ppl think THF is too weak job and just dont invite.

this for 2 reason :

1 alot thief 75 are naabs thief... and dont understood he are... so ppl see naabs thief all time and think thief suck...

2 ppl dont have thief or noob thief and cant see its nice jobs for alot think... and last reason ( secret ) ppl lack INT ;) but its not 1 scoop this..

you forget to say:

3 ppl dont give a ***about THF, TH4 can i have it? go chill in corner THF and stfu.

another tips, do like me and ignore the job hater, by time you like the job :) THF FTW.

Edit: Etoilemourante: i agree with you about all naab THF destroying job reputation...
 Siren.Foxfire
Serveur: Siren
user: Foxfire
By Siren.Foxfire 2010-05-14 04:10:27
Link | Citer | R

Assuming you've gone quite a ways by now:

- Stack haste whenever you're just whacking at a mob. More rounds over time means more WS's.

- Obviously, DEX for SA, AGI for TA.

- When in parties, pre-60 will always mean SATAws, most likely with Viper Bite. Post-60, you get Assassin and Dancing Edge, which allow you to make things so much funner.

- As people have mentioned, keep your marksmanship and your dagger skilled, because nobody likes a gimp [lol], and because it'll work better off for you in the end.

- Macros are your friends! You can maximize damage on SA or TA with macros, as well as maximize your "Steal"+ gear on certain mobs, which is really useful for all types of occasions. Heck, you could even mix in INT gear for bloody bolts.

- For soloing, sleep bolts + Sneak Attack is awesome. They make fights go so much smoother.

- Get a Thief's Knife. Not only for endgame, but for farming! Having TH3 is just great for getting drops, even if by just a little.

...And that's all I can think of for now.
 Bismarck.Nevill
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-05-14 04:35:59
Link | Citer | R

Learn to solo for xp.

Or, learn to build your own parties.