(Looking For Members) PurplePeopleEaters HNM + End Game LS

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » (Looking for Members) PurplePeopleEaters HNM + End Game LS
(Looking for Members) PurplePeopleEaters HNM + End Game LS
 Shiva.Bullwinkle
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Talltall
By Shiva.Bullwinkle 2010-03-31 14:03:31
Link | Citer | R

PPE is an HNMLS on Shiva looking to recruit members who can attend events from 7-11PM EST and camp HNM mainly through the hours of 12pm-2am. HNM take priority over every event other then Einherjar for obvious reasons. Looking for activate members who are willing to drop their exp party, etc... to rush to a extended window pop.

http://www.ppe-ls.com

We bot. Not going to hide it. We own Kaces packet bot on Shiva and it works wonderfully. Looking for members who are willing to bot.

Schedule: (all events start at 7PM EST)
-Mon= Dynamis
-Tue= alternating Sea/ZNM/Sky
-Wed= Limbus > Ouryu/BV2/VNM
-Thu= Dynamis
-Fri= alternating Sea/ZNM/Sky
-Sat= ks99/Ouryu/BV2
-Sun= Limbus > Ouryu/BV2/VNM
*sea/sky/znm alternate every other week to change up the pace and keep people from getting burned out spamming the same things*
*Event times subject to change pending HNM window.

Dynamis/Einherjar/Salvage:

- Dynamis is a mandatory event. Generally Northlands or CoP dynamis.

- As for Einherjar, our members currently go with a couple different groups that start after 11PM est. We encourage all members to join an Einherjar group.

- Salvage- there is currently 1 linkshell group that runs sun-thurs ~11pm EST pending HNM times. There are a few more people that will be starting another group in the near future.

HNM:
-We do camp HNM. We do claim HNM. Kings will be camped day 4+(and faf day1-3). For longer pop HNM(khim/cerb/tia), last 3hrs of window are mandatory camp. SW and DI require people to pay attention for an extended period of time. If you are a person who will flake off while scanning a zone, then do not bother applying.

Payouts + Relic Funding Program
- Payouts are based on overall attendance to all events. The more you put in the more you get out.
- 75% of bank is split to members based on attendance points.
- 25% of bank goes to funding a relic for an ls member.

While a member is having a relic funded by the LS, they must maintain a minimum of 75% attendance. During this time, they are unable to lot any drops other then free lot items and Dynamis gear.

Drops:
- Based on attendance and jobs. (Bst is not going to get ebody over a Drk, etc...)

Application template:
Name:
Jobs @75:
Previous LS:
Previous Server(if applicable):
Sponsor:
Sea Access:
Sky Access:
Dynamis-Xarc access(if no post which you are missing):
Dynamis-Tav access(if no post which you are missing):
Will you bot:
Play Times:
Gear and Merits(be thorough):
In game goals:
Additional Info(doesn't have to be game related):

We are willing to accept new people to end game as long as they fulfill the basic requirements. We will teach someone who is willing to learn, however, if not willing to listen and learn then do not bother applying. All experienced players are welcome! No babies who cry about drops, they are done as fairly as possible.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-31 19:39:01
Link | Citer | R

Actually doesn't matter lol.

GL getting members =D

I'll ask if you've got any vacancies when I'm less gimp in jobs and missions...
 Shiva.Bullwinkle
user: Talltall
By Shiva.Bullwinkle 2010-04-09 09:51:13
Link | Citer | R

bump still looking for some members with varying play time
 Shiva.Lorielain
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-04-16 07:42:04
Link | Citer | R

I may look into this when I get back from work today. I'm always available 7pm-11pm, all I need is a quick hop skip and jump to 75 after my LBs.