Don't Trust Balvont.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Pandemonium » Don't Trust Balvont.
Don't Trust Balvont.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Natasdrol
Serveur: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Natasdrol 2008-12-06 19:31:38
Link | Citer | R

lol judes you dont really have anything to say either the way you left rush. idk why you even bother to post on this topic. your just as bad if not worse than what happened with balvont.

good luck to you both and hope you enjoy your lives.
 Gilgamesh.Vidian
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Vidian
By Gilgamesh.Vidian 2008-12-06 21:22:21
Link | Citer | R

Anye said:
Lol.... I accidentally Ninja lotted on my friend's Swift Belt, with 986 points............. I felt SO bad, but there was nothing I could have done, I accidentally clicked lot instead of pass. My own pop item didn't drop an SB, but an awesome friend's FC dropped, so all is sort of well.... heh. ; ;

User submitted image

I think its HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE how anybody can "accidently" lot on something. Fair enough if your in nyzule and your running out of time but other than situations like that or similar, I personally would never trust u again. My 2 cents/quid :P
 Ragnarok.Saeryn
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Saeryn
By Ragnarok.Saeryn 2008-12-06 22:53:39
Link | Citer | R

Vidian said:
I think its HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE how anybody can "accidently" lot on something. Fair enough if your in nyzule and your running out of time but other than situations like that or similar, I personally would never trust u again. My 2 cents/quid :P

It does happen though. I've got a pair of Oracle's Gloves in my MH I can't use on any job because I accidentally lotted instead of passed x_x

And a note on that SB run - it was LATE and we were all getting waaaaay tired. We were doing a COP run at the same time iirc, so yeah. Tiredness + anything else = not full attention. x.x
 Odin.Marigrim
Serveur: Odin
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-06 22:58:09
Link | Citer | R

Is it me or did more of the truth come out after the fellow in question decided to defend himself? I don't agree with what happened but I had to point the obvious thing out. Anyway no hate messages please XD couldn't help but /point ^^;
 Pandemonium.Onewingedangel
By Pandemonium.Onewingedangel 2008-12-06 23:53:38
Link | Citer | R

Idk heard different but meh he *** over Jak and Lady loot *** of FFXI that makes me laugh so quit FFXI or not still funny as ***Bal :P
But if still playing >.>
Don't Nin lots again dude lol
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-07 06:24:16
Link | Citer | R

@ the start this person was a wart on a frogs lower extremities...
the further this goes the more this person becomes robin hood in a way, what he did was wrong but it's not as bad now as it was first explained... hell after hearing it I half don't blame him.. HALF don't, the other half says a thf should have his hand removed with a rusted butter knife D:... still though damn :/ I'm torn now anyone else (I believe a deserving person was lotted out too if it wasn't for that I may have even laughed about the truth.)
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-07 08:02:08
Link | Citer | R

Honestly what this guy did was immature. If he had an issue with how the ls did drop lotting priority he should have manned up and said something either publicly in ls or privately to the leader(s). What he did was no Robin Hood action, I'm not backing favoritism at all but what he did was in no way honorable. His actions were selfish and cowardly and deserve no sense of praise.
 Pandemonium.Sepihroth
By Pandemonium.Sepihroth 2008-12-07 12:06:59
Link | Citer | R

Yea like I said I don't feel sorry for Jak or Lady at all, they prob some of the biggest loot *** in the game and call foul when they don't get loot they want. Like on the dyna shell I'm on they cryied foul when someone in higher tier loted a Smn item. Jak even sent saying 1mil to pass for Lady person sent a tell back lol.
After that he had a hissy fit few weeks later they left.
However I do feel sorry for the other person that lost their lot. So it's a 50/50 thing. Just mad about the other person lossing their lot but Lady...LMAO

edit
Opps posted on the wrong char account meant to do it on Onewingedangel...oh well XD
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-07 14:11:41
Link | Citer | R

Sepihroth said:
However I do feel sorry for the other person that lost their lot. So it's a 50/50 thing. Just mad about the other person lossing their lot but Lady...LMAO

That's exactly the point I wanted to express ^^

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Marigrim
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-07 15:01:54
Link | Citer | R

Still nothing funnier than "Sticking it to the man" XD Don't take my opinion wrong
Marigrim said:
the other half says a thf should have his hand removed with a rusted butter knife D:
and I quote, but I can't deny the humor in it is all so please don't think I see such actions acceptible I don't, but it couldn't from what I have read happened to nicer people.
 Pandemonium.Stryger
user: Stryger
By Pandemonium.Stryger 2008-12-07 15:20:25
Link | Citer | R

Balv is full of ***, he logged on to what he said was his character, but wouldnt take anon off when i told him to prove it said "sorry but i gotta log" and split right then, so again, watchout for this piece of ***on w/e server he went to.
Edit: Also why if he was quitting would he bother to take down all his info about his character. he is Rank 10 Sandy Rank 6 Windy Rank 1 Bastok for the person who asked.
 Pandemonium.Jmapollo
user: Jmapollo
By Pandemonium.Jmapollo 2008-12-07 17:41:03
Link | Citer | R

Stryger said:
Balv is full of ***, he logged on to what he said was his character, but wouldnt take anon off when i told him to prove it said "sorry but i gotta log" and split right then, so again, watchout for this piece of ***on w/e server he went to.
Edit: Also why if he was quitting would he bother to take down all his info about his character. he is Rank 10 Sandy Rank 6 Windy Rank 1 Bastok for the person who asked.

Hiiiii stryger
By Pandemonium.Onewingedangel 2008-12-07 18:47:57
Link | Citer | R

It's an easy thing to do to make it look like you're quitting the game.
1. Remove any and all info you have about your char on online sites IE FFXIah and so on.
2. Find a server you wanna switch and make a mule with your main's name on that server.
3. Switch servers that the mule is on and change names.
4. Once the main is moved make a mule on the old server, keep it anon to make it look like you did quit in case anyone does the d-bo trick to see if you're still on the server.
Oh and most important.
5. Make sure to tell all your friends the same cover story.
 Pandemonium.Plinx
user: Plinx
By Pandemonium.Plinx 2008-12-08 08:04:26
Link | Citer | R

i would just like to point out, he told me he was quitting after he did the crime, incase anyone got the wrong idea here heh
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-12-08 09:12:16
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Quote:
If he had an issue with how the ls did drop lotting priority he should have manned up and said something either publicly in ls or privately to the leader(s).

I tried that once after being with the LS for 6 months and having 2nd highest points in the entire LS. I got booted on the spot. No hesitation, no second thoughts, /breaklinkshell and he didn't look back.
 Pandemonium.Maxx
user: Maxx
By Pandemonium.Maxx 2008-12-17 20:37:35
Link | Citer | R

Balvont said:
I told Plinx/Sameck/Lly/Oneiros/Liara that I was going to quit this game.

No you didn't, I had to tell Oneiros you ninja lotted gear and jumped the server. By the way, I knew you were like this and that's why I made sure you didn't pass Kupo trial. You are scum in it's lowest form, and you failed to realize that while the gear from a videogame is only temporary, the friendships and companionship you develope has the potential to be forever.
Onewingedangel said:
Only thing I can say it is unfair the way Jak lets Lady lot anything she wants, but everyone on Pandy knows Jak and Lady are loot *** same with his group that he lets lot stuff before others. Lady's loss of the homan I don't feel sorry for, it's the other person's lot I do. ;/

I'm so thankful to find out I'm not the only person who thinks those two are lootwhore trash. I did salvage with them for a bit and I couldn't stand the idea of wasting my Assault Points to get this waste of DNA their undeserved gear. You are a saint for bringing this (apparently, well known fact) into light.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-12-17 21:25:22
Link | Citer | R

Maxx said:
Balvont said:
I told Plinx/Sameck/Lly/Oneiros/Liara that I was going to quit this game.
No you didn't, I had to tell Oneiros you ninja lotted gear and jumped the server. By the way, I knew you were like this and that's why I made sure you didn't pass Kupo trial. You are scum in it's lowest form, and you failed to realize that while the gear from a videogame is only temporary, the friendships and companionship you develop has the potential to be forever.

I'm not going to add to the drama, but... I really like what Maxx just said there. It's never been about the gear for me, just about the people I've met here in FFXI. I feel nothing but pity for those who consider non-existent, ephemeral, worthless gear of more value to them than their "friends"--if you could call them friends.
 Pandemonium.Maxx
By Pandemonium.Maxx 2008-12-17 22:34:29
Link | Citer | R

I just like to yell at people, I can't help it.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-12-17 23:04:03
Link | Citer | R

Maxx said:
I just like to yell at people, I can't help it.

LOL well you're yelling the right things, it would seem \(^^)/

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Maxx
By Pandemonium.Maxx 2008-12-17 23:22:09
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
Maxx is just an loldrg. Ignore him. ^^

Hard to ignore someone who's yelling. It makes a lot of noise and draws a lot of attention.
By Pandemonium.Onewingedangel 2008-12-17 23:38:21
Link | Citer | R

I was in Jak/Lady's sky ls and saw that he favored some ppl over others in the LS,
and this didn't change when they left, they were also loot *** in dyna qq'ing over a Smn piece that Lady wanted but didn't get even when Jak offered the person 1mil for him to pass to Lady.
Needless to say not a lot of ppl miss them in dyna.
And yes for me it's the friends I make in this game over gear any day.
 Pandemonium.Maxx
By Pandemonium.Maxx 2008-12-17 23:46:23
Link | Citer | R

Onewingedangel said:
I was in Jak/Lady's sky ls and saw that he favored some ppl over others in the LS, and this didn't change when they left, they were also loot *** in dyna qq'ing over a Smn piece that Lady wanted but didn't get even when Jak offered the person 1mil for him to pass to Lady. Needless to say not a lot of ppl miss them in dyna. And yes for me it's the friends I make in this game over gear any day.

Balvont lotted a Bard's Roundlet over Jak, that was Balvont's only redeeming escapade. I heard Jak threw a fit and logged out immediately after losing the lot off.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-12-18 01:11:15
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
Maxx is just an loldrg. Ignore him. ^^
LOL, Barti. XD

Onewingedangel said:
And yes for me it's the friends I make in this game over gear any day.
\o/
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2008-12-18 03:16:54
Link | Citer | R

lol, he said sorry after he loted?

I'm in fairy and we had thunderblaze/exorcist that should be the king of all ninjalotters so it's np.
 Gilgamesh.Onepenny
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Onepenny
By Gilgamesh.Onepenny 2008-12-18 09:13:37
Link | Citer | R

No way that guy is a hero, you dont like a LS (leaders are responsible for LS general behavior) get out of it.

On the other hand, leaders (almost) always bend rules in favor of self & friends. And if u say something they just ignore you/erase everything.

I've seen a complete forum thread erased just to cover huge injustice.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-12-18 15:30:16
Link | Citer | R

Onepenny said:

I've seen a complete forum thread erased just to cover huge injustice.

Sad, but it happens all too often. Even the president does it. hehe =p