What day is the update
 Hades.Jacinda
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2010-03-08 08:08:05
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Tripster said:
Am I the only one who thinks its *** to cancel out events cause of server merge? My Limbus Shell is "taking a break till server merge"... And the date has YET to be announced.

Yes, when the server merges will have to buy new shell, repearl everyone, but usually PPL gather around at a certain point and a certain time - just show up and they'll be there.

Ppl are so dumb sometimes.

Mine isn't taking a break, but I see that many shells are now on "farm status" only. I see the logic to an extent, but I also feel that now would be THE time to get your events in, before the mess that is bound to occur when we merge.
 Phoenix.Teguri
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Talran
By Phoenix.Teguri 2010-03-08 08:46:27
Link | Citer | R

I'm thinking this weekendish, it would also coincide with he US FFXIII release.. (would it? Already got my JP copy)
Either way, looking forward to the update and cap up.... and hopefully a reduction 49-75 on EXP reqs(or across the board)... Or perhaps a new EXP system, either way, excited. I'm BST most of the time, and on Phoenix to boot, so Endgame doesn't concern me as much, and my LS will be just as has been :3
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2010-03-08 09:00:42
Link | Citer | R

I've heard Tuesday, Looking forward to meeting new people and mah' PUP updates~ :3

Or like
omg server merge is bad news!!1 DDx
 Hades.Dizzmal
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2010-03-08 09:01:35
Link | Citer | R

I have heard the 9th from various people, but I can't find a place that gives a certain date. I would assume that it would be on PoL by now if the update is tomorrow.
 Remora.Zanosuz
Serveur: Remora
user: zanosuz
By Remora.Zanosuz 2010-03-08 09:09:05
Link | Citer | R

hmm. the official ffxi website use to say the ninth, now it says mid-march. im still gonna clear my items from the ah and delivery box tonight just encase.
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2010-03-08 09:13:15
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Dizzmal said:
I have heard the 9th from various people, but I can't find a place that gives a certain date. I would assume that it would be on PoL by now if the update is tomorrow.
Yeah same here, I've only heard from other people.
They wouldn't release information on it, on the day it happens? Would they?
Seems kinda silly if they did. S:
 Pandemonium.Knightofdragons
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Knightofdragons 2010-03-08 09:32:14
Link | Citer | R

http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/polnews/news18112.shtml
Playonline said:
- Schedule
World Merge will be performed during the upcoming version update. Once the version update is complete, characters from the "Source Worlds" will be migrated automatically to the "Destination Worlds".

* The schedule for the version update will be released at a later date

- Suspension of the World Transfer Service
The World Transfer service will be suspended from Mar. 9, 2010 15:00 GMT until the World Merge is complete.

- Suspension of the Character Reactivation Service
The Character Reactivation Service will be suspended from Mar. 9, 2010 15:00 GMT until the World Merge is complete.

They not doing Merg on the 9th, the orignal post was phrased incorrectly, they've rephrased it!

The Update will most likely happen on the 15 or 22nd

Remora.Starsha
user: Starsha
By Remora.Starsha 2010-03-08 11:41:57
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Eirinne said:
hm. its usually a few days after they shut off account serving. I'd be safe and just say,
"SOON" and get your finery off the AH and pull your crap out of your DB for the server merges.

Please don't. Why is everyone going into panic mode??? SE isn't going to update and merge without giving plenty of notice. Being on a server that will be merging in the update, our AH has already emptied out. Keep emptying it out and it's going to kill the game for the last week or two we have left on our server. Chill out. Please.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-03-08 11:59:17
Link | Citer | R

They usually announce the update in server message in game on the day of anyways, along with announcing it a few days before on the website. I see no reason to think they won't warn people on the merging servers to get their stuff off ah and out of dbox far enough ahead of time.
 Fairy.Shiyo
Serveur: Fairy
user: Shiyo
By Fairy.Shiyo 2010-03-08 18:02:38
Link | Citer | R

OMG THE UPDATE IS HAPPENING RIGHT THIS SECOND
 Bahamut.Wordlifee
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Wordlifee 2010-03-09 06:56:20
Link | Citer | R

The version update is NOT on March 9th, 2010. Square Enix has never (and will never) simply update out of no where without giving a specific date and time. Chill out, it's prolly gonne be like the 15th-20th of the month.
 Hades.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2010-03-09 07:05:10
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Shiyo said:
OMG THE UPDATE IS HAPPENING RIGHT THIS SECOND
BOXXYYYYYYYYYYYY

But yeah, SE never said the update is on the 9th.
The server transfer service ect closed today I think, that's all. Chill out people:P
 Remora.Ayrtonia
user: Ayrtonia
By Remora.Ayrtonia 2010-03-09 07:23:15
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Starsha said:
Valefor.Eirinne said:
hm. its usually a few days after they shut off account serving. I'd be safe and just say,
"SOON" and get your finery off the AH and pull your crap out of your DB for the server merges.

Please don't. Why is everyone going into panic mode??? SE isn't going to update and merge without giving plenty of notice. Being on a server that will be merging in the update, our AH has already emptied out. Keep emptying it out and it's going to kill the game for the last week or two we have left on our server. Chill out. Please.

Have belonged that it should be 23rd, i think SE will even more exactly inform us. I know some people nothing more AH sell because of fear to lose, however, this cannot be. and i agree there Starsha, stops to do that panic pls. It disturbs the play very much.

Asura.Shamaya
Serveur: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-03-09 23:27:35
Link | Citer | R

Anyway, it's not written on the website, but during vanafest they said the 23rd. If you can understand some Japanese, at one point you'll here them say "san gatsu ni ju san nichi" which means March 23rd.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
Serveur: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-03-10 12:28:01
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Ayrtonia said:
Remora.Starsha said:
Valefor.Eirinne said:

Have belonged that it should be 23rd, i think SE will even more exactly inform us. I know some people nothing more AH sell because of fear to lose, however, this cannot be. and i agree there Starsha, stops to do that panic pls. It disturbs the play very much.

Am I the only one who didnt really understand this? :P