Who Gona Rule!!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Valefor » Who gona rule!!!
Who gona rule!!!
By Gnom 2010-03-07 00:09:00
Link | Citer | R

I am "noob or nub" my self well that at least what i think.^^ EG linkshells gona merge or god forbit its gona be a WAR. Some EG linkshells still farming/camping HNM's others on standing by. Lots of (@#$%!) comming our way both servers have no clue some wonder about DYNA other's EG and so on. Just wonder what you think about this "rapture".
 Shiva.Drteeth
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2010-03-07 00:16:06
Link | Citer | R

...wat
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-03-07 00:18:29
Link | Citer | R

Someone translate this please. Is this the same guy a while back, that threatened to file suit against FFXIAH.com for people harassing him? This makes no sense..
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-03-07 00:19:47
Link | Citer | R

I think he is talking about the shells after the merger. are they gonna cause drama or work together.
 Siren.Talonn
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Talonn 2010-03-07 00:25:57
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like he is talking about the LSs who bring 20+ people to Dragon's Aery and have people camping something else too.... Having them all together at each camp + the egos of those with the bots who were previously 'running' their server might cause drama. I think he is asking about what we think on this.

Side Note:
(Keep in mind that you will start to see more and more people in DA as the level camp goes up becuase the diffilculty of current HNMs will not change - As stated by SE) So really, it won't matter for long about EG LSs stepping on each others toes because you will have lots of people poking in at Dragon's Aery hoping to kill Faf/Nid with a small group

Edit: This is also in the Valefor topic... so i guess this is relating to his server only?
[+]
By Gnom 2010-03-07 00:46:52
Link | Citer | R

yah sorry my English not all that. What i am trying to say will pplz gona go all crazy,or pplz will come to be civil.
 Phoenix.Tealsic
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Tealsic
By Phoenix.Tealsic 2010-03-07 01:18:22
Link | Citer | R

solo nid on bst lolwut?
 Valefor.Eirinne
Serveur: Valefor
user: Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-03-07 19:23:36
Link | Citer | R

lol...what??
 Kujata.Tillaert
Serveur: Kujata
user: Tillaert
By Kujata.Tillaert 2010-03-10 04:37:15
Link | Citer | R

People will be people. If people were noble, they would take effort to overcome their human condition (e.g. write proper English, make schedules who gets which HNM.)

But the reality is, that only when it benefits all, the effort is taken. Image a stand at a horse race. It's efficient to sit down. But if one person cannot see the race, because he is sitting behind a person who is too tall, he will stand up. This in turn forces the person behind him to stand up and the whole system breaks down.

So, unless there is a body (i.e. a GM) that enforces a system, people will go for the option that is most beneficial to them and is within the scope of their current experiences and abilities. Some will quite, since they have almost no chance and it takes a lot of effort (this in contrast to the lottery, which has an insignificant chance of winning but takes almost no effort to participate in.) Some will do what ever they have been doing, since they will get some chance, and some will increase their efforts, by buying expensive bot programs.

In the end, square-enix will do very little, since all the HMNs are contained in a small areas (e.g. Dragon's Aery) and do not affect the game in general. So you can draw your conclusions from that. Civility, in my opinion, is the result of behavior that ultimately benefits the individual.

I would like to end with an apology for my poor command of the English language, my excuse being that it is not my mother tongue. I hope my mistakes haven't offended anybody.
[+]
By Seriftaru 2010-03-10 08:36:42
Link | Citer | R

lol, nobility fell out of Valefor HNMLS a long time ago.

In the end Valefor and Kujata are both small servers and it really won't be a problem. Maybe to some, but that is more along the lines of egos than the actual community itself.
 Hades.Amnesia
Serveur: Hades
user: Wishkah
By Hades.Amnesia 2010-03-10 09:13:41
Link | Citer | R

More than likely to be a war but they'll just have to get over it like everyone else...

Also would people stop saying other servers are moving to "our" server or w/e, SE merged two together and one just is lucky enough to keep their names, thats all.
 Garuda.Trunksc
Serveur: Garuda
user: trunksc
By Garuda.Trunksc 2010-03-10 09:15:16
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
 Kujata.Tillaert
user: Tillaert
By Kujata.Tillaert 2010-03-10 11:03:13
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Trunksc said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Ehm.... do you mean .... this rhetorically? Your question bends the limits of my understanding of existence as a whole.
 Garuda.Aurilius
Serveur: Garuda
user: Aurilius
By Garuda.Aurilius 2010-03-10 11:09:00
Link | Citer | R

How does have look should want be could?
 Pandemonium.Atua
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Atua
By Pandemonium.Atua 2010-03-10 11:26:55
Link | Citer | R

Wait, I got this!
Gnom said:
I still consider myself a noob.^^ However, I think endgame linkshells will have to merge after the update or it's going to be a WAR. Some EG linkshells will still get claims and keep farming HNM's, while others will be pushed aside. Lots of drama is comming our, many people from different servers wondering about DYNA and others about HNMs and so on. What does everyone think about this "rapture?"

Good editing practice
 Kujata.Spudmills
user: Spudmills
By Kujata.Spudmills 2010-03-22 08:15:02
Link | Citer | R

Endgame is endgame... this just means more competition all around. Before when you may have had 2-4 people/groups to compete against, you'll have 4-8. Value of these items will probably go up due to higher demand.

The world is coming to an end!!! Y2K all over!

Yea.. we'll see how it goes.
By Eirinne 2010-03-22 08:41:13
Link | Citer | R

I couldn't read that. ...can you translate it into English?