FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1472 1473 1474 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Geohex
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Thebaine
By Asura.Geohex 2013-03-12 14:28:39
Link | Citer | R

PARADIGM SHIFT!

>>Partnered mode. /joy
 Cerberus.Elvyn
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Elvyn87
By Cerberus.Elvyn 2013-03-12 15:07:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Geohex said: »
And in other news, in 24 days my boyfriend is dropping everything and moving from London to Korea to be with me...

True story.

/psych

Gratz! Wishing you guy's the best!

Edit: spelt wishing wrong and according to Maxton browser, "Fisting" was an appropriate alternative ¬_¬!
 Bismarck.Onirisu
Serveur: Bismarck
user: onirisu
By Bismarck.Onirisu 2013-03-12 15:41:27
Link | Citer | R

Meow! :D I 'may' have reactivated.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-03-12 15:46:06
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Elvyn said: »
And in other news, in 24 days my boyfriend is dropping everything and moving from London to Korea to be with me...

True story.

/psych

Gratz! Wishing you guy's the best!

Edit: spelt wishing wrong and according to Maxton browser, "Fisting" was an appropriate alternative ¬_¬!
It is for some people.
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-13 08:36:04
Link | Citer | R

I wanna get a new (shortish) haircut! I don't really know how to style hair or anything, so that pretty much leaves me with really simple cuts. Any advice?! WHAT DO!!

PARADIGM SHIFT!

>>Partnered mode. /joy
Congratumalations!

Bismarck.Onirisu said: »
Meow! :D I 'may' have reactivated.
wb sir, long time no see!
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-13 08:37:44
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
I wanna get a new (shortish) haircut! I don't really know how to style hair or anything, so that pretty much leaves me with really simple cuts. Any advice?! WHAT DO!!
I just let my hair do whatever it wants and cut it 2 or 3 times a year XD
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-13 08:41:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
I just let my hair do whatever it wants and cut it 2 or 3 times a year XD
I really like short hair--hate that feeling when the wind blows and I look like I just rolled out of bed lol

It just seems like most of the guys I meet have effortlessly nice hair. I have pretty much zero fashion sense or whatever, so I've been trying to figure out what other people do. <.<
 Ragnarok.Klife
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Klife
By Ragnarok.Klife 2013-03-13 23:52:18
Link | Citer | R

o/

I thought I'd say hi here since im relevent to this post!

I'm french canadian gay dude from ragnarok, kinda started posting on ffxiah recently, been playing since june 2004!

On topic, since we are talking about hair. I found that I really like having long hair, but I dont like how I look with it. People dont like how i look with it. I generally think it doesnt look good on other guys. But damn, I really love the feeling of having long hair! I usually cut my hair really short and let it grow until they are semi long and look completly ridiculous. Then cut again because not hot.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-03-14 02:23:11
Link | Citer | R

I really like short hair--hate that feeling when the wind blows and I look like I just rolled out of bed lol

It just seems like most of the guys I meet have effortlessly nice hair. I have pretty much zero fashion sense or whatever, so I've been trying to figure out what other people do. <.<

Fades are always good for the summer, they give you simplicity of short hair with some style.

Depends how adventurous you wanna get...The fade-hawk and the buzz-hawk are all in style if you can pull them off. You could try for just a fade for something simplistic.

[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-14 02:54:33
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Fades are always good for the summer, they give you simplicity of short hair with some style.

Depends how adventurous you wanna get...The fade-hawk and the buzz-hawk are all in style if you can pull them off. You could try for just a fade for something simplistic.

Not a huge fan of the hawk, but I really like the 2nd cut. :D Does "fade" refer to the whole thing or just the part that... fades? XD Like, what's going on up top there? I think what I like about this cut is the way that the hair is a little ruffled on top and looks like it's flowing. How does that work? Does it take more than like a minute to set up in the morning (with unskilled hands)? Most importantly, is it wind resistant? XD
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-14 02:57:34
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Klife said: »
o/

I thought I'd say hi here since im relevent to this post!

I'm french canadian gay dude from ragnarok, kinda started posting on ffxiah recently, been playing since june 2004!

On topic, since we are talking about hair. I found that I really like having long hair, but I dont like how I look with it. People dont like how i look with it. I generally think it doesnt look good on other guys. But damn, I really love the feeling of having long hair! I usually cut my hair really short and let it grow until they are semi long and look completly ridiculous. Then cut again because not hot.
Hi, nice to meet ya. :] I don't like the feeling of long hair--it's hot and leaves you completely at the mercy of the wind every time you go outside. x.x I always cut mine before it starts to get long. XD
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-03-14 03:06:39
Link | Citer | R

Not a huge fan of the hawk, but I really like the 2nd cut. :D Does "fade" refer to the whole thing or just the part that... fades? XD Like, what's going on up top there? I think what I like about this cut is the way that the hair is a little ruffled on top and looks like it's flowing. How does that work? Does it take more than like a minute to set up in the morning (with unskilled hands)? Most importantly, is it wind resistant? XD
Well a fade is a type of haircut, and it also refers to wear the fade starts.

In that second picture the barber is using I think a 4or5 clipper on the top, a number zero or double-zero clipper on the sides. And s/he is fading it to a medium fade. If there is a specific fade you want people usually take pictures to the barber and say "i want this fade etc"

Also, that hair would take tops 3 seconds to setup in the morning. Gel and go.Depending how short you get the top portion cut, gel may not even be necessary.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-14 03:12:01
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm not needing gel would be nice. I have a small amount of waxing gel from the US, but I'm not sure if I wanna mess with strange Chinese hair products hahah
By Areayea 2013-03-14 03:31:38
Link | Citer | R

it's what I get, but I tell them to keep bangs short >.>, I have long long hair in winter and short in summer... in winter I have it long but mine grows like an onion... lol and during summer I get a 3:5 fade with bangs long to spike it... lol; but best way to describe a fade (I used to get it this way with no gel/w/e in high school as I was part of an army program); basically you get a hair cut where your sides are shorter, and your top is a little longer but still short. the pictures that he had were fohawks >.> lol, I don't do fohawks... I don't think there's a term for what I do... but then again I do be weird :D
[+]
 Ragnarok.Klife
user: Klife
By Ragnarok.Klife 2013-03-14 03:32:42
Link | Citer | R

It really depends on your hair. I personnally never use gel to shape my hair when i get a faux hawk. I just blow dry them in the right direction and they stay that way the whole day, even if play a lot with them. They just get back the way i dried them.

Edit: so yeah, its done quickly. Out the shower, the hair are already wet, blow drying them takes 2 min. 5 min if the faux-hawk is crooked and i decide to redo it
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-14 07:53:14
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm maybe I should invest in a hair dryer and hope it doesn't explode (or worse!)--all of the outlets are 220V and sometimes shoot sparks when you plug something in. XD In the past, I've always just used my hands to quickly fix my hair in the morning. <.<;
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-14 15:29:19
Link | Citer | R

I'd probably be better off with short hair but I like it long as well and am lazy so it just stays long XD

Welcome btw.
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-03-14 15:34:17
Link | Citer | R

I liked having long hair but like you said others (specially work) didn't so had no choice really but <3 the windswept/wild look
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-03-14 23:11:56
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm not needing gel would be nice. I have a small amount of waxing gel from the US, but I'm not sure if I wanna mess with strange Chinese hair products hahah

This is me a year back with a medium fade.

This was a Number 2 on top, double zero on the sides. Not sure if you want to go that short. But I definitely never needed gel.
By Areayea 2013-03-14 23:34:51
Link | Citer | R

zeros are too short for me X.X that's why I do a 1 on the sides 3 on the top lol
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-03-14 23:44:21
Link | Citer | R

Areayea said: »
zeros are too short for me X.X that's why I do a 1 on the sides 3 on the top lol

That's an old haircut. I do tapers now, which are just as short lol just way way lower.

I'll probably go back shorter once summer hits.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-14 23:52:36
Link | Citer | R

Oh god, tequila shots? x.x There's a lot of stuff I'll drink, but I just can't do tequila. XD

At any rate, I don't think I can go quite that short. o.o Maybe I'll try taking in that one pic and see how it comes out. :] For some reason I just can't seem to find pics of styles I like. XD

Really appreciate everyone's advice !!
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-03-15 00:10:14
Link | Citer | R

Oh god, tequila shots? x.x There's a lot of stuff I'll drink, but I just can't do tequila. XD

At any rate, I don't think I can go quite that short. o.o Maybe I'll try taking in that one pic and see how it comes out. :] For some reason I just can't seem to find pics of styles I like. XD

Really appreciate everyone's advice !!

TEQUILA ES TU AMIGO!!!

Try chasing it with tomato juice or Clamato. It'll neutralize the after-taste. And allow you to actually enjoy it.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-15 00:14:41
Link | Citer | R

Tequila no es mi amigo para nada. ; ; Actually it's probably not a fair judgment, I've only had the cheap stuff people drink at college parties hahahah

I'll drink cheap Chinese baijiu over cheap tequila any day though !!
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-03-15 00:17:17
Link | Citer | R

Tequila no es mi amigo para nada. ; ; Actually it's probably not a fair judgment, I've only had the cheap stuff people drink at college parties hahahah

I'll drink cheap Chinese baijiu over cheap tequila any day though !!

oh! Yeah save the cheap/er tequila for margaritas since triple-sec/sweet-sour will mask the taste.

Casadores is an amazing tequila, better than Patron, and cheaper!
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-15 01:54:57
Link | Citer | R

I don't really even like margaritas. XD Unless they're light to the point that you might as well not even be drinking hahah
 Quetzalcoatl.Junbug
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Junbug 2013-03-15 09:31:29
Link | Citer | R

Hi all,

Junbug the taru SMN from midgard/quetz // Josh the rocket scientist from London. Back to the game after a couple of years' break (yet again).

How you all doin? :)

Looking for some good banter on here with you peeps, and hanging out in game if anyone is on quetz and feels like it :)

~ Josh
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-03-16 23:34:25
Link | Citer | R

Hi there, welcome back.^^
 Ragnarok.Taereon
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2013-03-17 12:33:39
Link | Citer | R

SXSW is over. I hope traffic is back to normal so I can leave my house 15 minutes before work again.
 Quetzalcoatl.Junbug
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Junbug 2013-03-18 08:21:45
Link | Citer | R

Thanks, so whereabouts are you peeps from? Any folk from the UK?
First Page 2 3 ... 1472 1473 1474 ... 1505 1506 1507