FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1466 1467 1468 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-02-10 07:23:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Fenrir.Shigaru said: »
Lol I am imagining the aesthitician's face when you tell her where she's waxing.
They'd already know what they were getting into. I'd be more interested to see people faces when he/she tells people their job...
"So what do you do?"
"I wax peoples junk."
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
I'd rather not have my junk waxed :| trimming is OK but fully shaving... newp :| ingrown hairs SUCK.

Wonder how expensive it is. Anyone done it ?
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-10 07:36:22
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Fenrir.Shigaru said: »
Lol I am imagining the aesthitician's face when you tell her where she's waxing.
They'd already know what they were getting into. I'd be more interested to see people faces when he/she tells people their job...
"So what do you do?"
"I wax peoples junk."
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
I'd rather not have my junk waxed :| trimming is OK but fully shaving... newp :| ingrown hairs SUCK.

Wonder how expensive it is. Anyone done it ?
30 seconds with google was telling me 100-200 for a full body wax so I'd guess like 60-70 for just your stuff?
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-02-10 07:41:04
Link | Citer | R

I miss google. :< If I use my VPN, it blocks me for "sending automated requests." If I don't, then I have the crappy HK google. -.-
By rhyme 2013-02-10 07:46:48
Link | Citer | R

waxing's for the moon!
 Cerberus.Valmur
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-02-10 07:52:24
Link | Citer | R

No-one can wax right in the UK. I had my back done and felt really bad for ~2months, I wouldn't get it done again D:
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-02-10 14:32:41
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Shaving is one of my least favorite activities. Takes so damn long. -.- Those numbers surprise me lol I haven't met many guys who don't expect a complete or near-complete shave either. o.O

Well, aside from a majority of guys in China anyway (don't ask me why I know... OK I'll tell you anyway). Every time I go to the gym, the locker rooms are full of ***-naked dudes who never bring a towel for the shower. After they finish, they go over to the mirror and start blow drying their massive, untrimmed bush. Like, we're talking ridiculous bush sizes here. Probably the reason they don't mind being naked--you can't see anything anyway. <.< Also they smoke in the bathroom (which chokes up the whole building). I mean seriously... who DOES that?!

1. Go to the gym, presumably to be healthy.
2. Lift until out of breath (in a room full of people doing the same).
3. Chain smoke.
4. ???
5. Profit.

GENIUS!

:3
 Phoenix.Sergee
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2013-02-10 15:55:08
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Most Gay Men Prefer Their Guys Naturally Hairy

Manhunt conducted this so it's not exactly scientific but interesting nonetheless. Most guys I meet always want wax smooth!

My BF would toss a fit if I shaved/trimmed, he loves hairy.. (great for me, because I hate shaving etc.) :p
[+]
 Phoenix.Sergee
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2013-02-10 16:01:10
Link | Citer | R

A very exhausted Sergee at work lol... and there's the scruff he loves oh so much. :p
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-02-10 17:10:55
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sergee said: »
My BF would toss a fit if I shaved/trimmed, he loves hairy.. (great for me, because I hate shaving etc.) :p
This sounds like the premise of a great viral internet video; haha.
Btw, congrats on making it Facebook official. :3
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2013-02-10 17:31:02
Link | Citer | R

I waxed everything once lol. It was the worse pain on my junk ever, it was even bleeding ;(
By Areayea 2013-02-10 17:54:30
Link | Citer | R

sergee I haven't seen you in ages, where you be?
 Ragnarok.Taereon
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2013-02-10 17:57:41
Link | Citer | R

I shave under arms but that's about it. I like that I'm hairy and so do most of the guys I kick it with. If a guy makes a comment about my visible hair (beard,arms, legs and chest) needing a trim I usually know we probably won't be a match.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-10 18:01:09
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
I shave under arms but that's about it. I like that I'm hairy and so do most of the guys I kick it with. If a guy makes a comment about my visible hair (beard,arms, legs and chest) needing a trim I usually know we probably won't be a match.

I think only my friends have commented about my chest hair when I wear v-necks.

I've never had a guy I dated complain about my chest hair or body hair. I dunno I think it's an age thing? I notice younger gays have this obsession with being smooth but as you get older it's like whatever.

My only complaint about body hair is the bush. If im getting hair stuck in my mouth its time to trim the amazon rain-forest down there!!!
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-02-12 11:58:39
Link | Citer | R

I don't like back hair. Or the hair-in-mouth bush situation mentioned above. :X Aside from that, I don't mind it too much as long as it's not out of control. I guess I do prefer guys who keep it mostly trimmed though lol :/

A lot of guys shave down there not because they have an aversion to hair per se, but because they feel like they aren't big enough and want a little... size boost. (After trying for about 5 minutes, I have decided it's impossible to phrase that sentence in a way that isn't at least a little bit hilarious <.<)
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2013-02-12 12:21:16
Link | Citer | R

I love it trimmed, feels like I have trimmed in years though. I never get any, jimmy lol :(
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-12 12:21:43
Link | Citer | R

If people are de-pubing themselves because of their baby penis they need to be made aware that without pubes it literally looks like a baby penis :|
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-02-12 12:27:51
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
If people are de-pubing themselves because of their baby penis they need to be made aware that without pubes it literally looks like a baby penis :|
Depends... that could be better than it being a mystery if it actually exists or not.
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-02-12 12:36:55
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Darkapple said: »
I love it trimmed, feels like I have trimmed in years though. I never get any, jimmy lol :(
Buck up, not like it's Valen--uhhh. Hrm. XP Kidding anyway hahah it's not like you're the only single one around here anyway lol
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-12 14:24:54
Link | Citer | R

Trimmed is ok! I was talking about completely shaved. On the topic of body hair a little hair around the rectal orifice imo is ok too. But nothing too crazy when doing oral-to-anal.
 Ragnarok.Xenophire
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Xenophire
By Ragnarok.Xenophire 2013-02-12 14:50:07
Link | Citer | R

Attempted to shave a couple times and it never worked out. I'm too lazy to shave the next day. I do like how smooth and soft I feel, though. Oh well, I just trim short with a body trimmer now. Essentially the same look and feel.
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2013-02-12 15:26:40
Link | Citer | R

whoops, i mean haven't trimmed. but yea, a silky smooth butt is so nice feeling lol. I think i keep up more with that part than my face, so sad XD
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Guthrie
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Lebeau
By Quetzalcoatl.Guthrie 2013-02-12 22:11:08
Link | Citer | R

First time posting in here, just thought I'd say hi!
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-13 00:51:50
Link | Citer | R

whoops, i mean haven't trimmed. but yea, a silky smooth butt is so nice feeling lol. I think i keep up more with that part than my face, so sad XD
I remember a few years back I waxed my...
Painful memories. So yah just a tip of advice don't wax where the sun don't shine. :)

Oh and hi Guthrie!
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2013-02-13 17:57:50
Link | Citer | R

Hellooo there!

And that must have been a horrible reaction! I waxed it down there once lol, didnt have any problems. Although I think it hurt just as bad as getting the yahoo done. Venus gillette razors are the ***, so much cheaper and less painful haha
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-13 18:22:13
Link | Citer | R

Ok so this song came on Pandora just now. I feel so old for knowing this song!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-13 18:31:18
Link | Citer | R

Nice taste in music GRANDPA!!
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2013-02-13 19:16:23
Link | Citer | R

lol, I just made my own valentine's day application on facebook. Hope it turns out well.

[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-13 19:46:34
Link | Citer | R

I decided to put my application on craiglist with this lovely photo of me in a pink thong.

Furry Gay Man Iso Valentines Day Love!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-02-13 19:47:24
Link | Citer | R

I didn't know you were black.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2013-02-13 20:05:08
Link | Citer | R

I lost it at the million dollars question. You're too adorable.
I will admit my curiosity got the best of me and I looked at your FB since you come up from the FFXI LGBT group and I can't tell you how much more I laughed at the cover photo. I'm so sick this week and it totally made my day. Good luck for Valentine's day. :)
First Page 2 3 ... 1466 1467 1468 ... 1505 1506 1507