FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1454 1455 1456 ... 1505 1506 1507
By Oumura 2012-11-25 00:26:47
Link | Citer | R

Also, hello. Long time no post~
 Shiva.Carrelo
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-25 00:33:01
Link | Citer | R

Hi Oum.^^ It has been awhile !!
 Phoenix.Oumura
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2012-11-25 01:15:30
Link | Citer | R

Forgot this damn thing keeps resetting my profile.
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-25 06:27:29
Link | Citer | R

Eep, some Australian banker I've never even talked to just asked me to marry him. Even offered to pay my airfare. o.O I mean, I've been offered money for sex before, but this is unprecedented and somehow even creepier. D: Sometimes the Chinese guys talk about marriage, but even they aren't this oblivious.

I'm just like o_____o no... thanks..... sir.
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-25 06:32:20
Link | Citer | R

Weird ***just happens to me. ; ;
 Ragnarok.Grimkitty
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Grimkitty 2012-11-25 11:22:08
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Carrelo said: »
There are plenty of old men who would kill to be a sugar daddy to younger men, seems pretty weird to me.
 Cerberus.Sevvy
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Sevvy
By Cerberus.Sevvy 2012-11-25 12:34:56
Link | Citer | R

Heya all. Long time since I posted here. miss you boys (and girls) <3
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-11-25 12:41:30
Link | Citer | R

/wave how is Fenrir treating you?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shipp
Serveur: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-25 21:55:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Congrats on your new australian hubby carrelo! : p
that would be crazy lol but could take half their stuff if it didn't work out. like it's a reality show that's not aired.
I just watched a video on duoing Kirin. I wondered where I knew that Elvaan's name from. Now I just saw your post.

Good job, yet completely unrelated to the thread.
 Cerberus.Ustav
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2012-11-25 22:26:54
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Valmur said: »
/wave how is Fenrir treating you?
lol i briefly read this as "/wave from Fenrir" was had a heart attack ;; I don't want my Valmur to transfer ;; I'll be back soon!!!!!!!!!!!-
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-11-25 22:35:23
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Grimkitty said: »
There are plenty of old men who would kill to be a sugar daddy to younger men, seems pretty weird to me.
Well the part that I find weird is that someone somewhere must be accepting these offers. o.O Otherwise how would these guys get the idea that it could ever work out in the first place? Also, this particular guy wasn't even old. D: I'm just like

Cerberus.Sevvy said: »
Heya all. Long time since I posted here. miss you boys (and girls) <3
Sevvyyyyy, welcome back.^^
Edit: Oh look it's Ustav, too! /wave

Congrats on your new australian hubby carrelo! : p
Don't make me hit you Josi!! :P

that would be crazy lol but could take half their stuff if it didn't work out. like it's a reality show that's not aired.
Maybe he's so rich that losing half his stuff wouldn't matter? XD
 Ragnarok.Taereon
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-25 23:13:22
Link | Citer | R

Went to New Orleans Pride with my frat this weekend. Not bad.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Grimkitty
By Ragnarok.Grimkitty 2012-11-25 23:42:50
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Well the part that I find weird is that someone somewhere must be accepting these offers. o.O Otherwise how would these guys get the idea that it could ever work out in the first place? Also, this particular guy wasn't even old. D: I'm just like

lol, maybe he just wanted to be a sugar daddy for some really freaky ***
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-11-26 03:00:41
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
Ooh, is it a gay frat? There was one of those at Vandy, but I was in the GSA and there was something of a conflict between the two groups. XD Now that I've graduated I kinda wish I had picked the frat... I think it would've been more in line with my interests. <.< Heheh. >.>

Never been to New Orleans (or any Pride in a western country -.-) before, how was it??

I don't know what you mean and I'm kind of afraid to find out. D: In any case, I feel like I should make a cardboard cutout of that Jackie Chan pic and just carry it around with me in case of emergency. <.<
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2012-11-26 03:41:49
Link | Citer | R

Oumuraaaaa! Sexiest galka ever to be <3
Well, Oumura and Klein too! Altough I think Oum is even better than Klein <3<3
 Ragnarok.Taereon
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-11-26 12:43:44
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Ooh, is it a gay frat? There was one of those at Vandy, but I was in the GSA and there was something of a conflict between the two groups. XD Now that I've graduated I kinda wish I had picked the frat... I think it would've been more in line with my interests. <.< Heheh. >.>

Never been to New Orleans (or any Pride in a western country -.-) before, how was it??

It is a frat for gay, bisexual and progressive men. I was also in the qsa at UT but the gay frat there didn't spring up until I was about to graduate. I recently joined this one here in Houston while I'm finishing up my Master's.

It was my first time in New Orleans and it was crazy! You can legally walk the streets with bottles of booze and hard liquor is sold in stores that normally don't sell them in my home state.

It was crowded for other reasons too but I had a lot of fun. N.O. is a great place to visit but I don't think I could stay for an extended period of time.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-11-26 13:41:28
Link | Citer | R

Taereon, yeay! One more UT alum to add to the AH list. I think the tally is up to four that I know of now!

/cheer

Are you at UofH or Rice for your masters?

You know, if you're looking for a budget Mardi Gras you've got Galveston Island in your backyard. Open carry on the Strand too. =)

Carello, everyone should experience NO once in their lifetime! When you're on Bourbon going towards La Fitte's (sp?) you'll easily find the gay bars, or even if you want to chill in the dives that the locals haunt Saint Charles is where to go, if I remember correctly. Also, the art vendors in front of...Hmmm...(Sorry...Brainfart) some cathedral off of Bourbon are FANTASTIC!!!

The last place we stayed at was built in the 1700's and had this bordello motif going on. It was so awesome, other than the baby coffin in the courtyard. :/ (Why that was chosen as a decorative piece I will never understand.)

Anyway, GO!!!
 Sylph.Shipp
Serveur: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-26 20:00:11
Link | Citer | R

WTF, it was NOLA pride? I'm so out of the loop anymore.

Quote:
It was my first time in New Orleans and it was crazy! You can legally walk the streets with bottles of booze and hard liquor is sold in stores that normally don't sell them in my home state.
It's all about the hand grenades! Did you get to go to Oz and the gay diner across the street?
 Ragnarok.Grimkitty
By Ragnarok.Grimkitty 2012-11-26 20:40:51
Link | Citer | R

I don't know what you mean and I'm kind of afraid to find out. D: In any case, I feel like I should make a cardboard cutout of that Jackie Chan pic and just carry it around with me in case of emergency. <.<[/quote]

lol, don't worry about it. Just something I've seen before using Grindr and such.
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-27 05:57:54
Link | Citer | R

From this part of your post down, you can replace New Orleans with China and it's exactly how things are here o.o! These little convenience stores are all over the place and sell ginormous bottles of beer for dirt cheap or--if you're like me and think beer is teh nastehsauwce--even cheaper bottles of the wonderful yet kerosene-esque 白酒. Coincidentally, it's also very crowded and not a place that I want to live in forever. <.< Sounds like maybe I should check out New Orleans instead hahahah

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
What an excellent pitch! XD I'm from AL originally, so I guess I really have no excuse for not having gone before hahahah.

lol I guess what I mean is that, at least as far as I'm concerned, nothing is going to convince me to do something I don't wanna do. XD Doesn't matter how rich, hot, or whatever the person is. Like... one time I met this impossibly attractive dude who was in to some really intense hardcore ***that he kept bugging me to try. He was like waaaay out of my league attractive (shame about the circumstances lolol). I maybe thought about it for a few seconds the first time, but when he KEPT asking, it just got annoying. ><

Now he's bothering people in the next city over from here, wonder how that's going. <.< Now, MY expectation is that most people won't let themselves get strongarmed into doing stuff they don't like, but apparently they do? This is so hard to wrap my mind around. D:

In other news, it got reeeaaally cold here overnight and for some very unfortunate reason, my apartment is the same temperature as outside. o.o; But the REALLY weird part is... there are STILL mosquitoes all up in my business!! How, China? How?! o___O
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-11-27 16:46:14
Link | Citer | R

hello!
 Shiva.Darkemerald
By Shiva.Darkemerald 2012-11-27 17:19:50
Link | Citer | R

Hello, as well, all the way from Shiva!
 Bahamut.Celesyna
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Selennia
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-27 17:30:14
Link | Citer | R

Hiya Hohenheim, and welcome Darkemerald!
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-11-27 18:21:59
Link | Citer | R

i was watching criminal minds...im starting to not be able to watch these shows because theyre so disturbing, even though theyre fake ><
 Shiva.Darkemerald
By Shiva.Darkemerald 2012-11-27 19:12:48
Link | Citer | R

Thank you! I feel so out of the loop, I have been playing this for a long time, too a year break and now I discovered all these extra things on FFXIAH... I probably wasn't paying attention before.
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-27 19:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Hi peeps.^^
 Bahamut.Celesyna
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Selennia
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-27 19:54:13
Link | Citer | R

Hiya Carrelo.
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2012-11-27 20:00:24
Link | Citer | R

Doing well today? Errr I guess your day is pretty much over, but yea. :X At any rate lol I've been meaning to ask, who is that in your current avatar?

I just have one more class to teach before glorious, glorious nap time! ('cause it's awesomely not just for the students hahahahah)
First Page 2 3 ... 1454 1455 1456 ... 1505 1506 1507