FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1431 1432 1433 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-08-07 00:47:11
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
I don't think there is any "recognizable" American accent that I can deem acceptable.

A nice bronx or queens accent is incredibly sexy! /licks fingers!

Lakshmi.Darkapple said: »
what!??! I love that hard accent kind. Man... if just about any guy came up with me saying something like "Wanna ride in my cah?" I'd be swooned so fast and easy! lol
At first it is, but after having a gay roommate who was from Boston for one year. It turned into "wtf did you just say?" lol

OOO Woohoo I broke gaspee's reign!!

[+]
 Leviathan.Lexington
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Lexington
By Leviathan.Lexington 2012-08-07 01:00:18
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Gaspee said: »
Leviathan.Lexington said: »
Did someone say Aussie accent? :)
Who?! Where?!

Aww Gaspee come to Leviathan :D
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2012-08-07 01:07:29
Link | Citer | R

I'd love a roomie with a boston accent ;( Im tired of hearing the same latin accents in my family or the new yorker stuff lol. I wanna hear something different!
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-08-07 01:23:03
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Darkapple said: »
I'd love a roomie with a boston accent ;( Im tired of hearing the same latin accents in my family or the new yorker stuff lol. I wanna hear something different!

I won't live with another gay roomate. They are always too much drama. God its even worse when they are the same clothing size as you!

My current roomate. Borrowed a shirt I had just bought at Barney's COOP and the mofo LOST it at the club! I was like hell no!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Darkapple
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Darkapple
By Lakshmi.Darkapple 2012-08-07 01:55:09
Link | Citer | R

He sounds like a *** lol ><
I wouldnt lose your shirt, room with me!!
 Bismarck.Reyke
Serveur: Bismarck
user: reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2012-08-07 02:23:35
Link | Citer | R

I had 2 gay roommates in college I didn't get along with either of them just because idk since I was a gaymer that didn't like gaybars ect. I was from another planet apparently but once they moved out I got along with the new ones just fine.
 Fenrir.Toogood
Serveur: Fenrir
user: toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-07 11:17:20
Link | Citer | R

I couldn't have a gay roommate that wasn't my boyfriend. I am too non-traditional for them.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-08-07 11:24:49
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Toogood said: »
I couldn't have a gay roommate that wasn't my boyfriend. I am too non-traditional for them.

Wait wasn't your boyfriend ...non-traditional?
 Fenrir.Toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-07 11:31:41
Link | Citer | R

Like... I don't get along with most gay individuals. Most gay guys just piss me off. :/

I don't believe in being effeminate.

edit: I find most of to be for pure shock value, or the need to show they fit into some cliche group.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-08-07 11:38:00
Link | Citer | R

Like... I don't get along with most gay individuals. Most gay guys just piss me off. :/

I don't believe in being effeminate.

edit: I find most of to be for pure shock value, or the need to show they fit into some cliche group.

You mean the "sociocentric" gays as I call them... lol

Its usually a phase in younger gay men. As you approach 30's gay men tend to calm down I've found- I know I have to some degree.

See I consider myself masc, but I admitt I have a few effeminate tendencies. One is shopping the other is my skin oh and the gym. I'm such a girl when I'm getting ready. I always ask "do i look fat in this." lol
 Fenrir.Toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-07 12:03:46
Link | Citer | R

I don't think that dressing well and fashionably means you're being effeminate. I believe that dressing well comes with having some type of class. Yeah, I spend a lot of money on nice clothing, and I always make it a point to look fresh to death, but so do several other straight men. I go to bars, and get girls to buy me drinks. I don't think that face of me being gay comes across until I tell them usually.

As far as the men I date, I prefer the same. I want someone who doesn't automatically classify us as a gay couple because we are together. I think that people put so much time into making such an "in your face" statement that they're gay, that they lose track of the only thing that is important, which is being yourself.

Too many gays think they have to fall into the category of being noticeably gay and you don't.
 Bismarck.Gaspee
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2012-08-07 17:28:13
Link | Citer | R

Who?! Where?!

Minato <3
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-08-08 00:03:31
Link | Citer | R

Who?! Where?!

Minato <3

I accidentally read that as "Gaspee is a Lesbian."
Dear Jesus I am so tired. :c

On other note, today I got a perfect score on my final examination from one of my lectures. c:
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-08-08 00:32:06
Link | Citer | R

I don't think that dressing well and fashionably means you're being effeminate. I believe that dressing well comes with having some type of class. Yeah, I spend a lot of money on nice clothing, and I always make it a point to look fresh to death, but so do several other straight men. I go to bars, and get girls to buy me drinks. I don't think that face of me being gay comes across until I tell them usually.

As far as the men I date, I prefer the same. I want someone who doesn't automatically classify us as a gay couple because we are together. I think that people put so much time into making such an "in your face" statement that they're gay, that they lose track of the only thing that is important, which is being yourself.

Too many gays think they have to fall into the category of being noticeably gay and you don't.

I dunno I try not to do the whole male check list, personally. I think you filter out a lot of men when you do that, good ones too. I do have my preferences its just I've noticed that certain preferences result in trade offs.

The masculine men I meet tend to have one or MORE of the following lol: substance abuse problem, no job, no car, lives with his parents. I'm too young to be a sugar daddy. Its the fem ones, with their ***together. Oh and the ones who are college grads/professionals, they end up going psycho on me (e.g. my current bf)! lol(again this is just my dating experience not a general stereotype) Maybe I just have bad luck...

I have theory. The better looking and perfect they are, the more maintenance and stress they cause lol.

Maybe I should move to Boston! lol I would be closer to New York... haha
 Fenrir.Toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-08 01:14:02
Link | Citer | R

Well, in my opinion, settling has only caused me more harm.

I am a good looking guy. I have a good head on my shoulders, and have lots of ambition. To me, finding someone less than that, would be settling for myself. I am not going to say i'm shallow, but I believe everyone has a set "level" of expectation with the amount of attractiveness that they deserve. Also people have certain personalities that they click with. Mine isn't the gender-bender fairy who potentially could be female upon first observation... or the power bottom who gets to the club and is dancing in the tiniest girl short shorts he can find with his shirt off.

A lot of good looking guys tend to be work, yeah, but isn't every relationship about work?

I believe that everyone has someone, and unless you can check all the boxes on the way down, time to keep looking...
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-08-08 01:18:27
Link | Citer | R

or the power bottom who gets to the club and is dancing in the tiniest girl short shorts he can find with his shirt off.

You'd be surprized some of those guys are Power tops! lol

There's a difference between work and stress. And when you go out I'm sure you see the older gay men. Thats my greatest fear, and I've seen it in my older gay friends. You spend your youth searching for perfection that time flys by and you end up with nothing...

As my momma always told me "there is no such thing as Mr Perfect, and there's a difference between love and happiness, when you get to my age, sometimes you just settle for something you can tolerate"
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-08-08 01:18:40
Link | Citer | R

random question, is it just me or is ffximailbox not working?
 Fenrir.Toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-08 01:21:33
Link | Citer | R

Maybe I am a little bitter on love right now, but is alone always a bad thing?
By toogood 2012-08-08 01:22:02
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
random question, is it just me or is ffximailbox not working?

where?
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-08-08 01:27:00
Link | Citer | R

Maybe I am a little bitter on love right now, but is alone always a bad thing?

Like in my early 20's I had this particular definition of love. and then when I hit 26. It changed. It wasnt all about looks masculinity.
Stability, education, income came more into play. I'm not sure why.
 Fenrir.Toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-08 01:29:45
Link | Citer | R

Who is to say that I don't take that into consideration already?

My ex is going for his graduate in nutrition, after having a B.A in Exercise Science. He is currently closing on his first house, and has his career already lined up doing clinical trials in a big name university hospital. He was great looking, masculine, athletic.. but still not enough for me?
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-08-08 01:38:19
Link | Citer | R

what was he missing?
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-08-08 01:39:52
Link | Citer | R

Who is to say that I don't take that into consideration already?

My ex is going for his graduate in nutrition, after having a B.A in Exercise Science. He is currently closing on his first house, and has his career already lined up doing clinical trials in a big name university hospital. He was great looking, masculine, athletic.. but still not enough for me?

I was talking about me! lol For most people one's mentality does change a bit as you get closer to 30's for everyone.

I know my tastes changed in men like appearance and style wise. Like the men I went out in my early 20's and pre-21 I would never find attractive now.

Everyone is different. Everyone has different expectations. If he wasn't good enough for you at the time I dunno. That's only something you can answer.
 Fenrir.Toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-08 01:45:53
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
what was he missing?

Maybe he didn't fight for me hard enough when we decided to call it quits? I don't know.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-08-08 01:50:25
Link | Citer | R

? im kind of confused but,

one can hardly be mad at someone if they both decide to call it quits and the other person doesnt fight back for them. those are just annoying games.

not saying you, since i don't know what happened, but just in general in that kind of situation.
[+]
 Fenrir.Toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-08 01:54:21
Link | Citer | R

It wasn't mutual. I think it was the apathy in the matter of "starting a life" - not a game.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-08-08 01:57:03
Link | Citer | R

It wasn't mutual. I think it was the apathy in the matter of "starting a life" - not a game.

Thats a lot of couples. A lot of men don't want to settle down to that degree because it limits them. I think a lot of us feel, I know I did, well I'll have my fun now since I'm young and then worry about settling down in 10 years....
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-08-08 01:57:55
Link | Citer | R

you said you guys decided to call it quits, but you're saying it wasn't a mutual agreement to call it quits now?

im confused, but i dont think either one of us wants to get into it anyway, is what you're trying to say, he didnt want to settle down and start a life with you?
 Fenrir.Toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-08 02:00:00
Link | Citer | R

That would be the case, if he had the same fundamental values as yourself.

But seeing as we both shared the same outlook on what we wanted out of a relationship, it wouldn't apply here. We did date for 3 years, and another year of engagement. I guess I am more or less confused as to what happened or why it did?
First Page 2 3 ... 1431 1432 1433 ... 1505 1506 1507