ACP / Moogle (Help / Mercs)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » ACP / Moogle (Help / mercs)
ACP / Moogle (Help / mercs)
 Hades.Hiryo
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2010-02-23 10:32:29
Link | Citer | R

-Still- Need to get these done for the Armour lol..

Anyone else need to do it, or any merc's willing to help?

PM me.
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-23 14:22:53
Link | Citer | R

Wow, we just did Moogle last week. What jobs do you have? Next time we get to running it I'll look you up since I gotta repeat it for a friend of mine. I also find the last fight pretty fun.
 Hades.Neosephiroth
By Hades.Neosephiroth 2010-02-23 14:41:22
Link | Citer | R

I'm on A Moogle Kupo d'Etat Mission 10. I've wanted to finish for awhile but have had trouble getting people, I think I started it a bit too late so I go caught behind most people hehe. I have my talisman ready to go, and would not have a problem going :).
 Bismarck.Lighttaru
Serveur: Bismarck
user: lighttaru
By Bismarck.Lighttaru 2010-02-23 14:50:07
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Neosephiroth said:
I'm on A Moogle Kupo d'Etat Mission 10. I've wanted to finish for awhile but have had trouble getting people, I think I started it a bit too late so I go caught behind most people hehe. I have my talisman ready to go, and would not have a problem going :).

not really true just have to know when to shout, idk for hades but here in bismarck dont even think about shouting in the week i spend ~4hr yesterday to shout for assault. was lucky tho cuz i had the right job lvled for those that i was shouting.

the past weekend i shouted for shantoto mission n went 1/1. took ~30min to get the ppl, would had been near the same for any other add-on cuz there seem to b a lot of ppl who need it but doesnt care to shout n just join other