The graphics are insane
 Odin.Lowblow
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-02-21 03:02:35
Link | Citer | R

LOL Tell me about it.
When i finally left West ron and found Ghelsba, i was up there for along time lol.
And then i found La theine and the dunes for my first PT @ lv12 and spent months there. Until i finally like 3 months after starting, made my way through jugner and batallia to jueno for the first time :D

Ah good ol days
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-21 08:13:34
Link | Citer | R

Lufaise meadows made me want to stay there all day long lol
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-02-21 09:56:07
Link | Citer | R

I know I'm late but damn, the graphic difference sure is noticable. If only my parents weren't TV hogs where the Ps3 is; I'd only be able to play like once a week for a few hours if I were to get the Ps3 version. Meh, oh well. Gameplay > Graphics for me so I'll still be getting the 360 version for convience.
 Asura.Folant
Serveur: Asura
user: Folant
By Asura.Folant 2010-02-24 21:02:26
Link | Citer | R

Pre-Ordered on PS3 myself. Only really because there's other games on it that interest me, FFvsXIII, White Knight Chronicles, Heavy Rain, Resonance of Fate, etc..if it weren't for these games I'd probably get it on 360, the way it looks compared to PS3 doesn't bother me in the slightest, but since I have a PS3 for the games mentioned, might aswell keep my FNC on Sony.(FFXIII and vsXIII on PS3, agitoXIII on PSP.) Hell who knows, cross game bonus' for having a game save for another title in the compilation.

All I know is this is gonna be bangin'.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Serveur: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-02-24 21:06:12
Link | Citer | R

my..gawd...highly doubt ill be playing ff13 with an attractive lady like that lol..cant wait for it to come out though..got it on pre order
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-02-24 21:31:06
Link | Citer | R

Meh, nothing I've read leads me to believe XIII is going to be very good. X was linear enough, but at least then you could adventure a bit when you got the airship. I'll likely not be buying it day 1 simply because of everything ive seen and read about it. Btw, what the hell is wrong with having a world map where you can actually explore and discover things with random battles? FFXII had the right idea with that, too bad the combat was a terrible rip of ffxi where boss battles were nothing but a quickening contest and the voiceovers were so monotone and void of any feeling they put me to sleep, not to mention the storyline was star wars with an ff twist, bah, 12 was terrible sorry /rantoff. Bottom line, im skeptical, but im hoping im proved wrong.