Why Do People Hate That Players Put Up Personal Pictures Of Themselves?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 12:58:56
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I'll never get tired of seeing ***, as long they're of ample size. Girls with small *** better have big ***, or else they'll be as disgusting as little kids... eeewwwww
What if they have small *** but only have big *** cause well they are big?
 Titan.Marzbarz
Serveur: Titan
user: MarzBarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-02-19 12:59:49
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I totally hate people who post rl pics. Like wtf
[+]
 Fairy.Basilo
Serveur: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-02-19 12:59:58
Link | Citer | R

Alot of people watch too much tv and films expect everyone to be good looking makes people vain im guessing making them resort to posting 5 pictures of themself with closeups of their bewbs or lip piercing.

I can be a bit vain myself at times, but my confidence has never stooped that low to post revealing pictures of myself to confirm that I can still attract the opposite sex. IMHO girls/boys doing this selling themselves out unless its a genuine photo to show the face behind the player. Oh and i do hate trout pouts.

On a lighter note I love the guys avatar of Rimmer on page one :D "so youre telling me you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the potato king and plea for your freedom, and youre telling me youre totally sane?" Gotta love Red Dwarf <3 , youve overtaken Barti as my fave avatar.

[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-02-19 13:02:26
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Dubont said:
this is my pic...just put it up so...rate it down if u wish =D

Im with you man, Here ya go. changed mine as well.
(Thats my friend Spookyx in the pic with me)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-19 13:02:46
Link | Citer | R

I put avatar pics up like this one to upset ppl and get attention. For some reason ppl hate when u try to show off, so I do it on purpose. ;)

haters start hating

edit: yes that's my car...one of them, and yes I have pics/vids/info to prove it so don't challenge meh, you'll look like a fool in the end. okthxbai
[+]
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-02-19 13:04:06
Link | Citer | R

Its Johnny Rotten! :D no offence intented.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 13:04:40
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Mikehoncho said:
edit: yes that's my car...one of them, and yes I have pics/vids/info to prove it so don't challenge meh, you'll look like a fool in the end. okthxbai
PROVE IT! I want a video with you and car holding a sign with Carbuncle.mikehoncho on it and your registration and proof of insurance. Also hold up your SS card and drivers license please
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-02-19 13:05:40
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Basilo said:
Its Johnny Rotten! :D no offence intented.

None taken :D
I get Sid Vicious, Johnny rotten, and ALOT of Billy Idol jokes made.
I'm used to it
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-02-19 13:05:52
Link | Citer | R

When its one or two pics of yourself...its "ah whatever" but when you have a dozen or so pics of yourself you just feel the need to remind them "this isnt facebook"

[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-19 13:06:01
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I'll never get tired of seeing ***, as long they're of ample size. Girls with small *** better have big ***, or else they'll be as disgusting as little kids... eeewwwww
thats EEWWWWW on the adult level, especially when her *** are just small sacs of unattractive fat, its so disgusting when she raises her flabby arms and her *** vanish.
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-02-19 13:06:04
Link | Citer | R

American cars suck, still beats not owning a car at all, wrote it off in the ice 2 months ago.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Holman
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 13:06:26
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Mikehoncho said:
I put avatar pics up like this one to upset ppl and get attention. For some reason ppl hate when u try to show off, so I do it on purpose. ;) haters start hating edit: yes that's my car...one of them, and yes I have pics/vids/info to prove it so don't challenge meh, you'll look like a fool in the end. okthxbai
Big Balla
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-19 13:07:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
When its one or two pics of yourself...its "ah whatever" but when you have a dozen or so pics of yourself you just feel the need to remind them "this isnt MySpace you attention ***"
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 13:09:21
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
thats EEWWWWW on the adult level, especially when her *** are just small sacs of unattractive fat, its so disgusting when she raises her flabby arms and her *** vanish.
LMAO. What if it was someone you previously thought was hot based on better taken angled pics? Or just face only most the time
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-19 13:11:27
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
LMAO. What if it was someone you previously thought was hot based on better taken angled pics?
then I request pics of other angles, cz fat chicks look skinnier from the top-down, or when its just a head shot, since their heads can't show much evidence of a morbidly obese body.
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 13:11:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
When its one or two pics of yourself...its "ah whatever" but when you have a dozen or so pics of yourself you just feel the need to remind them "this isnt facebook"
Fyi Facebook wasn't facebook 4 years ago.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 13:12:43
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
LMAO. What if it was someone you previously thought was hot based on better taken angled pics?
then I request pics of other angles, cz fat chicks look skinnier from the top-down, or when its just a head shot, since their heads can't show much evidence of a morbidly obese body.
Sorry said pics are too revealing I think. Also would probably fall under personal info on this site anyways
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-02-19 13:14:34
Link | Citer | R

Always wondered why they felt it necessary to call it morbidly obese, like they dont already feel bad enough.
[+]
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2010-02-19 13:16:16
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Basilo said:
American cars suck, still beats not owning a car at all, wrote it off in the ice 2 months ago.
oh you poor unenlightened soul . all cars are homogonous(sic i know imma get raped on that one by all the spelling trolls =/ ) these days . go to a ford/gm/Mopar dealer and look at the sticker for the disclaimer for the percentage of 'american' parts contained .

and for the record , American Car companies (the ones in detroit) dont cover up safety recalls or blame it on a sublet manufacturer (who make parts not just for them , but 3 or more other Brands ) rather just owning up to thier own design flaws . i could srsly rant on about how dumb your statement is but choose to end it here :

'I love what you do for to me , Toyota'
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-19 13:16:48
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Basilo said:
Always wondered why they felt it necessary to call it morbidly obese, like they dont already feel bad enough.

Well you'd think when something as simple as walking becomes a task of great endeavor, one would do something about it; but alas most don't so we call em out on it.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-19 13:19:33
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Basilo said:
cz if your stomach sticks out farther than your ***, you're fat. Not my fault those lard buckets don't know where the off-switch is to their pieholes.
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 13:19:59
Link | Citer | R

They make so many nice terms up; just take it for what it is......fat.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 13:26:36
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Marzbarz said:

She was being sarcastic, but is that a real sexy mole?
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-02-19 13:28:32
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Holman said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Any other Snapple cap facts?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-02-19 13:28:54
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Marzbarz said:
rofl
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-02-19 13:30:44
Link | Citer | R

I still stand by what I say I will never buy a car from an American manufacturer. Buy a mustang for EU use youd be spending like 20quid to goto shops down the road. German cars have been getting just as much power for twice the fuel economy for years. Id rather go back to owning this :

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/carandriving/reviewnew/bmw_120d-1004078.html

than a mustang. 0 to 60 6.7seconds probably faster than some mustangs and alot more fuel efficient.
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 13:32:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Any other Snapple cap facts?
Myspace was purchased by the Illuminati.

Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-02-19 13:32:28
Link | Citer | R

90% of people on British road that sees a mustang goes by thinks "fukin prat" and that really genuinely isnt cos we are jealous.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-19 13:36:44
Link | Citer | R

MySpace = filled with people with low self-esteem, attention starved jungle monkeys who lie about their age and are mostly guys

Facebook = more professional than MySpace, minus the pedophiles

Twitter = twits with ADD who think other twits give a ***about their 140-limit tweets while smelling like ***
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-02-19 13:38:46
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:
Where is Korg?
KORPG? No clue. Why you want to see the biggest boobs of all posted?

I lol'd.

No, in all honesty though, the rating system here is crap. In fact 99% of all rating systems are crap. You shouldn't be influenced by them in any case.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18