Why Do People Hate That Players Put Up Personal Pictures Of Themselves?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 16 17 18
 Carbuncle.Kyri
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2010-02-20 04:29:19
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Art =) <cookie>
[+]
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-02-20 04:29:46
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Kyri said:
aww thats sweet, u have to forgive him =D
After all the things he's said to me? Yeah.. No. I'm not a very forgiving person anyhow.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2010-02-20 04:31:37
Link | Citer | R

awww ; ;
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-20 04:34:01
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Carbuncle.Kyri said:
After all the things he's said to me? Yeah.. No. I'm not a very forgiving person anyhow.

Forgive me, please.... :( i'm hurting.
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-20 04:34:18
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle. Kyri said:
i think its the butt hurt people who love to do this on alla getting emo that people are giving up on being rated down for silly things all the time. Let them Q.Q i know people rate down profile comments too, like, really? how childish can you be to feel an urge to rate down some one saying hi, lol not everyone with rl pics is showing off, to speak. Take me for example, i made a full out tifa coustume for haloween and planned to cosplay in toronto that year(didnt make enough to go ; ;) I wish i had more pics but they were erased when my laptop decided to pick a fight with my kitchen chair while i was mopping. but you know what? i was proud of it damnit and i couldnt give a f- about someone whining about my hard work. loser trolls are losers

Holy Crap. I would of loved to of seen those cosplay pictures. I'd hit it.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-02-20 04:35:16
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Carbuncle.Kyri said:

No you aren't, not really. Also, don't lie, it's unbecoming of you as a human.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-20 04:40:00
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Carbuncle.Kyri said:

What month were you born rydiya....
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-02-20 04:41:54
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Carbuncle.Kyri said:

My birthday is in two months.. Why?
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2010-02-20 04:43:05
Link | Citer | R

careful, yall gonna get in truble and told to stay on topic, not as ffxi turns
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-20 04:43:28
Link | Citer | R

On topic: 2 things to point out here.

1. Just because people rate down a picture doesn't mean there's something wrong with the picture or you nor does it mean that they're jealous. People just look for conflict. They have to change something with their presence so they go out of their way to find something, anything, that will accomplish this.

2. What the hell is the big deal about rating pictures in the first place? Is there a prize to be won? Is it something people have to have validated in order to belong? It's a pretty silly thing to complain about. Big deal if it got rated down. Welcome to the Internet. Capital of the Jerks, Geeks and Anonymous.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-20 04:43:56
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Carbuncle.Kyri said:

My birthday is in two months.. Why?

No reason I just asked :P
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-02-20 04:44:27
Link | Citer | R

Whenever people ask, they always have a reason, so just bloody tell me.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-20 04:44:47
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Kyri said:
careful, yall gonna get in truble and told to stay on topic, not as ffxi turns
yeah I'll stick to Linkshell Ni, pms too. But here is nice lol
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-20 04:47:39
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Whenever people ask, they always have a reason, so just bloody tell me.

There was no real reason rydiya....
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-20 05:41:04
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Jiko said:

Hey ***,

My name is Mike, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid *** pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; ***was SO cash). You are all *** who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my ***

HAHAHA RAAAPE! Wow, if my name was mike I may have thought I actually wrote this. But meh, this is a tad over the top...even for me. You all are just proving the point more about how ppl want to show ***off and you all attack them instead of having words of approval or positive things to say. You don't have to tell me that I'm a badass, I already know it lol, point proven again and again. And its not the car or the number of women, its the fact that I'm out there hustlin' and doin' it, 2008 chally in july of 2008, new car for lulz in feb 2009, next is a Camaro Z28 as soon as they release them to the public hopefully in 2011, and then a newer badass car after that and so on... Haters are gonna hate and ppl like me are gonna, well...be an *** and flaunt bc we need attention, live lavish, succeed, and know that ppl try to act like hardasses over the interwebs will come out of the wordwork to try to bring us down, but when it comes down to it, thats all you got. QQ all day for me, bc I love this stuff, hence why my ego is so huge...just like my above-average sized penis.

PS: don't try to correct meh grammar, I tried to put comas at least to show you where necessary pauses should be.

Just in case, and perhaps this will bring me down a notch on the flaunting:

Here is one of my normal everyday cars, see...nothing special ^.^ better?

Maybe that will settle ya'll down...jeez lol

Hades.Kylos
Serveur: Hades
user: Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-20 05:45:30
Link | Citer | R

Holy jesus, mary and joseph, i never thought in my life when i started this thread it would go this far lol, nice cars by the way mike, i dont even have a car, hell i cant even drive, am i jealous though? Not really because i dont determine a good life by how many women u slept with, or how many cars or houses u bought, its how you enjoy what you have, and make other people feel good around.

Having a big ego and showing it is nothing wrong in my opinion, until you start to use that ego to abuse others, then it goes too far
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-20 05:50:18
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Kylos said:
Holy jesus, mary and joseph, i never thought in my life when i started this thread it would go this far lol, nice cars by the way mike, i dont even have a car, hell i cant even drive, am i jealous though? Not really because i dont determine a good life by how many women u slept with, or how many cars or houses u bought, its how you enjoy what you have, and make other people feel good around.

Having a big ego and showing it is nothing wrong in my opinion, until you start to use that ego to abuse others, then it goes too far

Hey thx for the positive comment ^^. And I usually use my ego to defend myself and to even help out others. A lot of ppl in my life might have struggled unnecessarily had I not been there to help them out. (not just money, i know thats what ppl immediately think; but w/ legal counsel, protection, etc.) I guess the reason I post ***like this is not because others have BAD lives, just that they hate on us for having GOOD lives. >.< ironic.
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-20 05:57:51
Link | Citer | R

Yes you can see that not everyone has an awesome life, and they dont all get the same breaks, personally i dont have a lot, but then again im not exactly bothered, because money is not important to me, my friends are, and what i do in my spare time when im not at work.

I can imagine some people have had bad lives, and are not taught how to behave in a nice and positive way, they have been treat badly, and in order for them to feel better, they need to take out their anger on others, this is what i have seen not just in life, but in FFXI, i have made a number of enemies mostly because i lead 2 linkshells, and i have to make some decisions sometimes that not everyone will like, or i simply make a mistake.

Those people who hate me, i know who they are, i would not give them the time of day because the only people who deserve to be graced with my company are those who can be respectful and admit that they have made mistakes, and talk to me in a proper adult way.

This is partially want i meant when i started this thread, a lot of people are so full of hate, they need to lighten up and notice people see the world differently, and they shouldnt hate them for it, life is too short, so lets not waste it by hurting others :)
 Remora.Ninian
Serveur: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-02-20 06:00:48
Link | Citer | R

Haters gonna hate.
[+]
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-20 06:01:53
Link | Citer | R

Lol nice pic, reno was always quite gay, his car rocks though, almost as good as mikes :P
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-02-20 06:03:20
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Kylos said:
Lol nice pic, reno was always quite gay, his car rocks though, almost as good as mikes :P

How could you say that? Reno's a better ladies man than Mike is, and pink's totally in!
[+]
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-20 06:06:36
Link | Citer | R

Oh yes, i could see myself cruising down the street with reno, at least the ladies will like the car, its their colour :D
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-02-20 06:07:27
Link | Citer | R

xD
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-20 06:09:14
Link | Citer | R

Ya could blabber on about the engine and what speed it does all day, the ladies are still just gonna turn around and say, We dont care, its pink! <3
 Lakshmi.Holman
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-20 07:41:07
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Kylos said:
Ya could blabber on about the engine and what speed it does all day, the ladies are still just gonna turn around and say, We dont care, its pink! <3

I'm kinda late I missed a few pages, but most respectable girls don't really care about cars. As long as you don't have McDonald rappers, and crumbs on your floor, you're ok with them.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-02-20 08:35:30
Link | Citer | R

I can't believe I missed this thread last night. /RAGE
 Fairy.Vegetto
Serveur: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-20 08:40:41
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Haters gonna hate.
Lovers gonna love. I don't even want none of the above I'm wanna gonna piss on you!

You'll never feel quite the same when you get a whiff of my Hershey stains I wanna poop on you too!
[+]
 Fenrir.Shambo
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-20 09:53:48
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Mikehoncho said:
Let the hating begin:

Ahhh, this is Mari... and she is very fun to spend the night w/ if you get what I mean. ;)

Haters can hate all they want...and you can crack on me all day/night, but in the end...this is just another broad for meh.

lol she is so hawt
 Fairy.Budoukiba
Serveur: Fairy
user: Budou
By Fairy.Budoukiba 2010-02-20 10:23:57
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Kylos said:

Thanks for summing up my rant before I even posted.
By Izey 2010-02-20 10:27:48
Link | Citer | R

Like that 1 guy said, people tend to act like trolls on the internet. (Considering there probly isnt ever real life consequnces for the dumb Sh!t they say btw)

Anywho alot of people seem to like to behave 200% more idiotic than they normally would... like people on xbox live lol.... Niqqa niqqa niqqa~~~!!!! thats all you'll hear for about 5hours.

Moving on... I do remember coming to the FFXIah site lalala lemme see what poupular items are up for... wait what....
So happens the "Screen shot" section of the home page is covered in pictures of some chick.....

Now I'm not gonna lie, I was like... WTF is she doing....?
I mean hey put up your own RL pictures(s) but we don't every single angle of your stupid bathroom pictures its really unneccesary and kind of tarded.... people get bored enough lookin at your 100 of the SAME pictures on MyBook,Facespace, or Mwitter.... I mean hey I'm not homely and I'm not jelous (CAn you tell >_>?)
But like^Whats his face said.... Some people just do it for attention (Excessive picture posting) Now 1-2 pictures here and there and they get rated down.... then you can say someones probly jelous, bored, or have nothing better to do with their lives....

Notice: Even though I thought it was purty tarded all those pics of the same crap on the site i didnt bother going to rate them down.... some people just have too much time on their hands.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 16 17 18