Sky LS Looking For Members!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Sky LS looking for Members!
Sky LS looking for Members!
 Shiva.Cerelyn
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Cerelyn 2010-02-07 16:31:12
Link | Citer | R

xDynastyxRoyale
EndGame Linkshell
dynastyroyale.forumup.com

Who are we?
Hello, my name is Cerelyn and I'm co-lead of Dynastyroyale, an Endgame Linkshell on Shiva Server. We are currently recruiting more members for our group. We are looking to have a core group of some good people who wish to gear up their jobs through SKY and Dynamis. We are all very skilled, geared and ready to have fun. This is a no Drama Linkshell, and we all chat and have fun while playing. If you are an endgame player, and likes to do events on a daily basis / have fun chatting, this might the the LS for you.

Why us?
We are Drama free. Located on the Shiva Server. We have fun, and get the gear we need with no issues, or drama. We respect each other and expect the same from new members. We have a nice schedule, no running around waiting for events to occur. Every member is suppose to be proactive and do events with each other, and treat each other as family.
We also expect everyone to notify leaders or fellow members if something comes up and are not able to attend a event.

What do you do?
We mainly does Dynamis (dream, city and ice), Sky and moving into Limbus.

Hours of operation?
Dynamis are late night event for Americans, Gather at 10pm PST or 7am GMT. This is twice/week. Wednesday and Saturday / Thursday morning and Sunday morning in GMT.

Sky is slightly diffrent. There we run every wednesday and sunday at 7pm GMT or 2pm EST.
We want to gear up our members fast and that's why we use low cost on the drops but pointsystem.

What are you looking for?
I'm looking for dedicated, and skilled members. You mustnt have multiple jobs but it's a plus. I don't care if you don't have adaberk, KC etc. We are looking for SKILLED and RESPECTFUL / DEDICATED members who can be online and come to events.

Example of Schedule?

* Mon: Free
* Tues: Limbus, still TBA
* Wed: Dynamis 10pm PST & Sky 2pm EST
* Thurs: Free (see notes above)
* Fri: Free
* Sat: Dynamis
* Sun: Sky

Obviously the above isn't exact. But it should be a good example of what a week may look like. With events happening at all different times.

Again, please send me a PM if you are interested or just sent a tell and say hello!
[+]