Empyreal Dedicated Endgame(non-HNM) Recruiting.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Empyreal Dedicated Endgame(non-HNM) Recruiting.
Empyreal Dedicated Endgame(non-HNM) Recruiting.
 Shiva.Thaproduct
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Thaproduct 2010-02-03 00:27:18
Link | Citer | R

Empyreal is a dedicated endgame linkshell, located on the Shiva server. We currently do events such as Limbus, Dynamis, Sea, Sky, Ouryu/Bv2, ZNM, amongst other events in the works to start up soon.

We are currently looking for members that play primarily between the hours of 9:00pm-2:00am est time. Generally we run events five nights a week with Thursday, and Saturday being free days.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Recruitment: What we are looking for.

WHM- Looking for WHMs that know what they are doing in event situations. have proper gear(at least the AH stuff), and gear swaps for casting different spells, also capable of curing tanks that blink a lot.

BRD- BRDs need to at the very least be capable of joining and exiting parties quickly. also need to have or working on getting Troubadour and Nightingale.

Melee- Need proper gear(at least decent off AH) with proper gear swaps for TP, WS etc.

Tanks- We are currently not in need of tanks, but always willing to consider an exceptional pld or even a ninja for that matter. Must have proper gear swaps for enmity, haste, MDB. and proper SJs (ie: NIN/DRK, PLD/NIN, PLD/RDM etc.)

Mages/Support- We have enough RDMs and BLMs at the moment but again always willing to consider exceptional mages with proper gear swaps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule (All times are EST.)
Sunday: Dynamis 6pm
Monday: Sky/Sea/Znm 10pm-
Tuesday:Limbus 9pm~Sky/Sea/Znm
Wednesday:Dynamis 8:30pm
Thursday: Generally Free day
Friday:Limbus 10pm~Sky/Sea/Znm
Saturday:Free day- or random event scheduled in advance
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If interested feel free to PM me on here or contact me on our website, or in game.
Also can contact me via http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1350802
[+]