Forum » FFXI » Servers » Alexander » Five years, Farewell
Five years, Farewell
 Asura.Wales
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Wales
By Asura.Wales 2010-01-07 15:16:54
Link | Citer | R

Have you called the technical help extension of Playonline? They are often quite helpful with such matters. You should really keep trying, it sounds like you are an advanced player.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2010-01-07 15:19:54
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Zhul said:
My credit card expired in November, and thanks to POL and the new security features, I am unable to update my payment information with my new card of the EXACT same type. It was a fun five years and I hate to see it all come to and end over something so *** stupid. I refuse to get a different type of credit card just to please PlayOnline. Mastercard gold debit was good enough before, but apparently Square Enix no longer wants monthly fees from me, so I am finished. It has been a great pleasure playing with you all and I hope to see you on FFXIV (providing I can use my debit card lol). Special thanks go out to Dantaro and Dax for being so cool to me. I had a lot of fun in dynamis and sky with you guys. Take care!
Maybe you should look into a bank that actually cares about online security measures. The internet isn't new and a bank that doesn't keep up with online security in a day in age where viruses, trojans, hackers and other such nonsense exist is a bank I do not want to do business with.

That said, I doubt you'll have better luck in 14. Its the same company that runs both.
[+]
By ararita 2010-01-07 15:51:19
Link | Citer | R

I have a suggestion look into companies that offer u prepaid visa cards that u can reload monthly such as moneygram...these are what I use after the last hacking of my bros acct. I know it seems a hassle but actually this will work better for your security as well. Check on the verifiedbyvisa website for suggestions and where u can obtain these or the websites..providing ur in the US...good luck
 Asura.Hotin
Serveur: Asura
user: HotinTJ
By Asura.Hotin 2010-01-07 16:27:20
Link | Citer | R

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2112981/final_fantasy_xi_playonline_credit.html?cat=15

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2114351/why_some_final_fantasy_xi_ps2_versions.html?cat=19

Update your CC infos on consoles.