Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Regarding auto-generating windower macros
Regarding auto-generating windower macros
 Kujata.Xer
Serveur: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Rambo
By Kujata.Xer 2008-10-07 14:34:02
Link | Citer | R

I'd like to suggest making a Spellcast version also. It shouldn't be too hard since it's just XML code. eg.
<set name="Example">
<lring>Woodsman Ring</lring>
</set>
 Carbuncle.Tsuya
Premium
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Tsuya 2008-10-07 20:11:07
Link | Citer | R

if you're using spellcast the way it's designed, this will not be as useful as you'd think, because you'd need to make massive edits to make it do what you want... although I see what you're getting at, I personally wouldn't find it that useful
 Ramuh.Anon
Serveur: Ramuh
user: AnonRamuh
By Ramuh.Anon 2008-10-15 04:14:53
Link | Citer | R

Well I don't know about having a set tag. But simply listing the items one line at a time like the woodsman ring above would be useful to me.

While I'm on the subject (technicly the wrong forum for this, but trust me I'm going somewhere with it) I don't know if it's firefox, or a plug in or what but the Copy button for the windower macros doesn't work for me anyway. But in any event, even if it did work I wouldn't use it.

Instead there should be a line by line button that copies ONLY that line to the clipboard (think grabbing IMG tags from photobucket).
I would add two columns next to the "Add" column. One for windoer macros and one for spellcast, and don't bother printing out the results in the column, just have a javascript link that copies it to the clipboard "WM" "SC".