Random Acts Of Kindness: Share Yours
 Titan.Gennss
Serveur: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: gennss
By Titan.Gennss 2009-12-08 09:58:08
Link | Citer | R

Magicked skull farming is a classic.

Umm various AF quests, Summoner battles now that I have nin, missions. I helped some ppl get ASA Final fight even though I wasn't that far yet (didn't win tho Q.Q)

I've helped quite a few new players get stuff done, kazam keys, etc.

Helped friends camp stuff, but I'm pretty sure thats not considered random.

I try to respond to pleas for help whenever I get a chance.
 Quetzalcoatl.Thalos
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Thalos 2009-12-08 10:11:26
Link | Citer | R

Hmm my first great memory, friend, and linkshell came all at one time. I was in E ron on WAR lvling my first sub job for my lvl 20 THF. Was running around killing and ran into JEJ. I didn't think much of it and ran up and started waking on him. Needless to say, he beat the crap outta me. Then another THF, Foxglove, showed up, killed him and then found me a raise. He proceded to tell me what JEJ was and told of all other kinds of NMs. After getting a few more lvls on THF where I could use Flee and /RNG he sent me a tell asking if I wanted to camp some NMs with him. For about a year after that we Claim/Killed JEJ, VE, LL more time then I could count and was able to fund my thf and rng to 75 with all the gil I made.
 Unicorn.Rufio
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nesaki
By Unicorn.Rufio 2009-12-08 10:21:43
Link | Citer | R

cool story bro
By Kittykite 2009-12-14 17:08:16
Link | Citer | R

When im running threw any place and i see a Party stuggling i PL them till i think they can make it :) and when theres places i can help i usually jump in a heal, although i loath healing >.>...., but i usually dont get much but invites on my blm is just fine with me :D
 Leviathan.Lenor
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Lenor 2009-12-14 18:56:02
Link | Citer | R

I was heading down to the Den of Rancor to get the stupid ASA Hexes for want must have been the 100th time (not really, it was more like the 3rd time).

Boredom prompted me to do a /sea area to see who was running around in Uggalepih as well. I noticed that a random JP player was asking to be taken to the Cloister of Tides in his search comment.

After initial "omgwtf you can understand Japanese" and verification that I had what he needed to get there (i.e. Paintbrush of Souls), we ran to the Cloister of Tides together.

Didn't really need help with big bad Leviathan, so I went off on my merry way collecting the rest of the Hexes.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Serveur: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-14 19:43:24
Link | Citer | R

Not XI related, but I gave a homeless guy a few bucks today. I usually don't carry cash and I was stuck at a traffic light and saw him there on the same side of the street. I thought "Hey, I have cash today" and gave him all my singles.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-14 19:50:38
Link | Citer | R

I'm the tele-taxi when the bots are out of commission, I like to think I help people get to where they need to go.