Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » New social Linkshell ~
New social Linkshell ~
 Hades.Brinchan
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Brinny
By Hades.Brinchan 2008-01-21 13:43:26
Link | Citer | R

W00t W00t! forums back up :D well then...

Myself and my friends have recently started a new social Linkshell, Elysium, and are looking to welcome players to join us ^^
There are no requirements to join, we are happy to accept new players & seasoned veterans alike. Primarily we are a social, but we will support new players as much as possible and try to help them out as much as we can. We won't be-little anyone for learning and we will not have a negative attitude. If someone genuinly doesn't know something, we will help them learn.
We are looking for people who are friendly, helpfull and who want a place to chill out and have fun. We also have a forum for you to register on to keep up with Ls happenings.
If you would like a pearl, contact either myself (Brinchan) Reignier or Vassago in game for one, or visit our forum and drop us a post :)

Forum url - http://elysiumhades.freeforums.org

Brinchan ~
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [216 days between previous and next post]
 Hades.Starwind
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Starwind
By Hades.Starwind 2008-08-24 06:49:21
Link | Citer | R

IF it weren't for that friendly thing, I might of qualified for the LS >.> oh well. btw, Chaotic Calling is always looking for new members too, send a /tell in game if you think you're chaotic enough.