Changing Nations [S]
 Remora.Sephirus
Serveur: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Sephirus
By Remora.Sephirus 2009-12-02 12:42:41
Link | Citer | R

just a question...

I already got all the items from campaign at Sandoria and now i want the item from Windurst... so if i change my nation to windurst i will still be at same WOTG mission ? or i have to start from Misiion 1 again ? only that, because i don´t want spend a lot more AN to get Cobra Set =/

anyone ?
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-12-02 13:14:34
Link | Citer | R

If you are just changing over for the items you don't have to worry about the missions and will just lose two medals for the change to windy then 2 more going back to Sandy. You will keep all the AN you have earned too.

Not sure what will happen if you want to do the missions though.
 Remora.Sephirus
By Remora.Sephirus 2009-12-02 14:15:18
Link | Citer | R

I don´t wanna change back to sand after, and i want to keep doing the WOTG missions.

So the direct question is: If i move to windurst nation i will be on same WOTG mission that i am on Sandoria ?
 Shiva.Drteeth
Serveur: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-12-02 14:20:59
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Sephirus said:
I don´t wanna change back to sand after, and i want to keep doing the WOTG missions.

So the direct question is: If i move to windurst nation i will be on same WOTG mission that i am on Sandoria ?

Yes you will, since it's not a mission, it's a quest. Each nation has their own quest line.

Also, you won't lose two medals switching nations. The only time you lose two medals is if you switch nations, then switch back to a nation you already were affiliated with.

Edit: I don't know if you meant you'd be at the same point in the quest line for Windurst when you switch over, or just keep your Sandy progress. You keep your Sandy progress (since it's a quest line), you don't get bumped up for Windurst.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-12-02 14:23:00
Link | Citer | R

NVM the post 8D
 Remora.Sephirus
By Remora.Sephirus 2009-12-02 14:26:58
Link | Citer | R