Forum » FFXI » Servers » Midgardsormr » Help [Do you need it?]
Help [Do you need it?]
 Midgardsormr.Echion
Serveur: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 20:37:11
Link | Citer | R

Seems like I'm more popular on midgar than i thought lol.

gtfo october lol saver your self the 12.95 and quit, the game wont miss you i promise
[+]
 Midgardsormr.October
user: izzlet
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-11-30 20:47:07
Link | Citer | R

I have two mules, so its's actually $14.95 that I'll be savering my self. And don't you remember? All those times you said "it's just a game, bro." Games don't have feelings, of course it's not going to miss me. That's just silly.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 21:11:38
Link | Citer | R

ROFL well Excuuuuse me for being wrong on how much it costs you. "Well Actually it costs me 14.95" hahahaha ;) Funny guy.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-11-30 21:13:54
Link | Citer | R

Hey Echion, who are you to ***talk all those people that you don't know when you generalize a server?

You're a *** moron. End of discussion.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 21:23:32
Link | Citer | R

ROFL I'm pretty sure anyone thats been reading this thread can attest to Midgard being such a drama server. Am I wrong guys?

Midgar people are all about who is the best and who plays the most and who jerks off to their computer screen the most. I give you #1 so far sectum. lol. I can vouch for a few decent people...well ***now that i think about it i cant think of anyone >.>

I've stayed on midgar thus far kuz the drama is so outrageous that its actually entertaining. If you want to get anywhere in the game or at least enjoy the game, Midgar is definatly not the place. They are not new person friendly. In their eyes if you havent divorced your wife or neglected your kids to play FFXI or havent been playing since its release, then they could care less about you. I can easily make that generalization for you sectum just by reading the posts you put up in this thread lol. Get outta your mama's basement and live a little!!! wohooo *drinks are on me*
 Midgardsormr.Maleficus
user: Maleficus
By Midgardsormr.Maleficus 2009-11-30 21:25:50
Link | Citer | R

I just wanna know how its public knowledge that i bought my account? ask half the *** server that hates me and they will tell you that the same *** that plays maleficus still plays maleficus, Ask gazzard, pheydorah, anisia, scithis, smegpot, urgo, and aurgo and they will tell you im still the same player from 5 years ago. i may not be the absolute best on the game but i do know what im doing and i dont have to steal and cheat people out of their gear/gil to accomplish anything and make myself happy.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 21:30:46
Link | Citer | R

Oh man naming names now whew. Yah kuz im all about asking people about you male. Half the server hates you kuz you fail at all your jobs >.> I think thats why ppl assume you baught the account. I'm not sayin you did buy it but just by the way you play your jobs.. it looks like it. If your going to try to puplicly bash me bring some substance man. That goes for all of you! :D *another drink on me*
 Midgardsormr.October
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-11-30 21:33:15
Link | Citer | R

...sectumEchion who are you to talk ***on someone you dont even know lol. Just goes to show how bad Midgard is. I told you! nobody has a life on that server, its all drama drama. Its just a game kids it will be ok.
 Midgardsormr.Renala
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-30 21:35:24
Link | Citer | R

Oh boy, this looks like fun~!

Midgardsormr.Echion said:
I thought about changing servers. I'm pretty dedicated to my Endgame shell at the moment but if things change ill let ya know :P

Remember that? Now:
I left templetons shell
I left yamato

Pretty dedicated to his endgame shell, right?

Next point to point out, lets see. Oh right: TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE~! Kthx, and to show you what I mean, I'll put a quote of WHAT YOU SAID~

I love how you just make up ***its amazing. Seriously get a life dude! its just a game for real man. And its not just me saying you baught your account, i heard that from multiple ppl right after i left yamato, you cant even play one of the simplest jobs! (rng) Quit your crying kuz I wouldnt help your lolshell get any further. How exactly do you steal items in this game btw, I've never ninja'd anything that i know of. And if ur talking about that lushang rod incident, i didnt steal a rod. He offered to buy the rod and sent me gil in the delivery box before i said ok. I offered to send the gil back but he DECLINED saying he wanted the rod, i told him no and just kept the gil. His fault for being a ***. Dont be sending or trading items in the game without getting what you need in return. FFXI 101 for ya right there.

And sectum who are you to talk ***on someone you dont even know lol. Just goes to show how bad Midgard is. I told you! nobody has a life on that server, its all drama drama. Its just a game kids it will be ok.

Now, what did I mean by those bold words that you said? Lets see, for one, your bitching and trying to throw mud at people. Do you know what that means? Your using pittiful insults(Age, sexual preference, ext) to try and defend yourself. Your trying to act grown up, yet have NO CLUE how to be.

Now please try and say I'm picking on you, I would love to continue this charade.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-30 21:35:41
Link | Citer | R

Oh I love these threads.

[+]
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-30 21:38:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:

Oh I love these threads.

I<3u, You win the cookie of the forum award~
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 21:43:04
Link | Citer | R

Oh noes i knew it would just be a matter of time before someone started quoting me. Oh em gee i dunno what to say now you got me. All these insults are just making me so sad on top of that i have someone paying alot of attention to detail about everything I've said. I love this. Your trying to quote me and mix and match with other sentences to mean something else. I love how you quoted me saying i left temps and yamato shell. and added to speculation that you thought I was talking about those as my "Dedicated endgame shell". lolll.. THOSE ARENT MY ENDGAME SHELL rofl. I was in temps temporary kuz my main shell doesnt do sky often. So i ran with temps to get some extra sky in SKY ONRY OMFG. :) and yamato was the first shell i was in, that was like 2 yrs ago. But what am i sitting here explaining myself for, I dunno Maybe i just like to see the replies.
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-30 21:47:29
Link | Citer | R

Oh noes i knew it would just be a matter of time before someone started quoting me. Oh em gee i dunno what to say now you got me. All these insults are just making me so sad on top of that i have someone paying alot of attention to detail about everything I've said. I love this. Your trying to quote me and mix and match with other sentences to mean something else. I love how you quoted me saying i left temps and yamato shell. and added to speculation that you thought I was talking about those as my "Dedicated endgame shell". lolll.. THOSE ARENT MY ENDGAME SHELL rofl. I was in temps temporary kuz my main shell doesnt do sky often. So i ran with temps to get some extra sky in SKY ONRY OMFG. :) and yamato was the first shell i was in, that was like 2 yrs ago. But what am i sitting here explaining myself for, I dunno Maybe i just like to see the replies.

Pretty words and really no responce. Good job.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 21:49:28
Link | Citer | R

lol yessss insulting the replies, i remember doin that in gradeschool i wanna give it a try!!! hmmmm.... now that i think about it i got nothing :/ you win.
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 21:52:26
Link | Citer | R

I remember you Echion :P Now I just wish I hadn't moved servers... this one sucks. Can't get ***done.
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-11-30 21:54:48
Link | Citer | R

Drama aside, you should come to Gilgamesh anyway. All the cool Midgard people are doing it :p
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 21:54:53
Link | Citer | R

I remember you too Mairah! <33 I was wondering where you went :( i had no idea you switched servers. From teh looks of it i have a lot of fans on gilgamesh so i might have to move there wid ya :D
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-30 21:55:23
Link | Citer | R

lol yessss insulting the replies, i remember doin that in gradeschool i wanna give it a try!!! hmmmm.... now that i think about it i got nothing :/ you win.

I'm insulting? No, I'm pointing out the key points, and also the take of it. Try harder, I'm bored already. My last quote(The one to your responce of my big quote) was the truth. You gave no responce, beated around the bush and "brushed it off." From what I've gathered is you cheat people out of there money, and have no kindness(-Points at the fishing rod part- Weather he sent the money like a dumbass or not, you should have returned the money.)

Maybe some people could gain from your help, But I don't forsee people coming in like flood water begging for help. Most people have LS's or friends for that(If they need something) or they go to a BIG LS(Such as a high up HNM LS) for there help(Which again, is usualy for BIG items)
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-11-30 22:03:26
Link | Citer | R

F*ck you win again ; ;

Your just making yourself look that much more clueless. If i told you the president was mexican and got 3 other ppl to tell you that, you would probably believe it. Seems like thats how you make your assumptions "From what I gathered". Sorry had to take you off you pony for a sec :/
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 22:08:46
Link | Citer | R

I can vouch for Midgard being a drama server. So many people caused ***for me, and the best part is, I didn't do anything to deserve it.. at least all of the times I can think of lol.

I heard rumors on Midgard about Echion, but he has always been nice and friendly and polite to me, and I'd much rather judge someone for myself than what endgame *** have to say. There is so much drama in endgame, there is no telling what the truth is.

All I can say is, I dealt with more drama on Midgardsormr than I have one both Fenrir and Gilgamesh combined.

So trash talk all you want, but It would be much better if everyone could form their own opinions on people instead of listening to their friends talk trash on people.
 Midgardsormr.Maleficus
By Midgardsormr.Maleficus 2009-11-30 22:10:16
Link | Citer | R

playing the "i dont care card" yet still replying shows your true colors and how pathetic you really are echion. You were in yamato less than 5 months ago (your still on the points list) you have no endgame shell based on the fact you JUST shouted for a full fledged shell in Wg less than 2 hrs ago. you cheat you scam blah blah all been stated before. If it were up to me and half the people that know your true colors on midgard everyone in all the servers would be warned about your scams. As stated i may be hated by alot, but ive never scamed and *** someone over just to try to make my virtual character better than the next.
 Midgardsormr.October
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-11-30 22:12:53
Link | Citer | R

So wait, if I'm nice to one person it's totally excusable to go around stealing and get kicked out of linkshells and stuff? Awesome.
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 22:12:57
Link | Citer | R

Midgardsormr.Maleficus said:
yet still replying shows your true colors and how pathetic you really are echion.

And you're not just as pathetic for not only starting the argument but continuing it? There is nothing that makes you better than anyone else who ***, whines, and starts lawldrama.

Midgardsormr.Maleficus
By Midgardsormr.Maleficus 2009-11-30 22:15:00
Link | Citer | R

and you taking up for him just makes me laugh
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 22:17:26
Link | Citer | R

and you taking up for him just makes me laugh

Pardon me if I don't listen to loldrama and treat people like garbage because I heard rumors about someone.
 Midgardsormr.Maleficus
By Midgardsormr.Maleficus 2009-11-30 22:18:55
Link | Citer | R

these arent rumors seeing as i witnessed them firsthand. Guess you need to be able to read to understand that concept though
 Midgardsormr.October
By Midgardsormr.October 2009-11-30 22:19:47
Link | Citer | R

Who needs rumors when you can just read everything the guy has posted in this thread?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-11-30 22:21:01
Link | Citer | R

Come to gilgamesh :)

Midgardsormr.Maleficus
By Midgardsormr.Maleficus 2009-11-30 22:21:45
Link | Citer | R

b/c apparently for some its to complicated to read and much easier to bash people bashing other people >=D
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-11-30 22:22:26
Link | Citer | R

these arent rumors seeing as i witnessed them firsthand. Guess you need to be able to read to understand that concept though

And how the hell do I know whether or not you're an honest person? I've never met you in game or otherwise, and judging by what you have said in this thread, if you were a nice person you would have left it alone instead of being a whiny *** because you can't stand to see someone you dislike post a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

From what I read, you said that you kicked him before you could steal anything from your shell.. if he didn't do anything directly to you or your shell members, why did you kick him? Because you heard something? I'm curious now, enlighten me.