New HNM Shell On Cerberus.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
New HNM Shell on Cerberus.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-11-28 21:12:17
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
English isn't even my second language and yet, here I am able to string together a sentence better then you.
cool story? like i care if you talk better than me. I given you a reason, now if you do whatever better than me it good for you ^^ i wont have any issue to sleep tonight because i know you talk english better then me, or because your armor/sword is more shiny than mine.
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
The last time a HNMLS was able to succeed on Cerberus was 2 years ago when Armada came into play. And as Eanae stated, they started off small with Sky and KA. You just don't jump into HNM even if you have experience with it in other servers. And it is a pretty well known that Cerberus is the worst place to make a HNM since it is already tightly controlled by the existing HNMLS on this server. Many have tried, and many have failed. Sure, if you have the guts to make an attempt, don't wipe to darters. Or hell don't wipe to a NQ King. And also, you don't talk big if you have no actual pedestal to stand on. I'm merely stating a well known fact about Cerberus.

This is prolly a fact, & for once it was said in a good way to say the things, its what should have been said at the begining by the *** and @-thug ppl /bravo! you must be full, no more jam for you!

Now, why the 1st comments made were mockery & trashing down? OK Armada this WW that KoN whatever, why you guys need to trash down competion ? they have a right to try, they have a right to succes, & they have a right to fail, if your LS is so much better then its good for you, but tbh no one care about your LS no need to *** others ppl freely inside a video game just to show up you have the biggest mouth ready to ***, this is what is amazing with EG ppl, guess you guys feel safe behind your screen? like a chiwawa behind its barrier ^^;
 Quetzalcoatl.Perfection
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orphanos
By Quetzalcoatl.Perfection 2009-11-28 21:19:05
Link | Citer | R

who wants ss? w
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-28 22:34:54
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
If they're fail they'll fail. What more is there to add to the story? What does their gear have to do with you playing Final Fantasy XI? What does their LS have to do with you playing Final Fantasy XI? You don't really realize how pathetic you are all looking.

I just want you to read the OP and the following replies from your fellow server members. I'm sure you'll understand what incredible *** has been going on in this thread.

Your words are falling on deaf ears, unfortunately. Look at who you're posting to.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-28 22:48:38
Link | Citer | R

Is the maturity level on Cerberus that low?

What are you all, 12?

Seriously, stop making fools out of yourselves, and let people do whatever.

Besides, we all know you failed more times than they have, thats part of learning.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-28 22:50:13
Link | Citer | R

Why does everyone who keeps saying they don't effect you from other servers where they really have no influence on anything here? It's kind of ironic.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-28 22:53:23
Link | Citer | R

Why are you dictating on how people should play their games?
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-28 22:58:04
Link | Citer | R

How our HNM scene runs is none of your concern. Go back to your pissant existence on your own server.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-28 23:03:31
Link | Citer | R

You are right, I don't give a ***about your HNM ***on Cerberus.

But what I asked (yes, there is a question implied in there, hell, I even asked it) is why do you feel threatened by a new shell?

It would take years for it to be good, unless they are an established shell from another server who all server hopped in hopes to get better claims on ***. Which isn't likely.

And please stop your elitist attitudes. Take that to BG where morons run rampant. If they want to recruit, let them. Nothing wrong with that, and if you even half as good as you say you are, you shouldn't have to worry about recruiting if you need it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Dworvos
user: Dw0rv0s
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-11-28 23:04:37
Link | Citer | R

The responses made would be much different if these people were experienced, well geared players that actually provided a threat to the current HNM linkshells.[/quote]

Hm.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-28 23:05:54
Link | Citer | R

I'm not threatened by them at all. I'm merely making fun of them for thinking they can skip half the game and come up to play in the big leagues. Every good shell started at the bottom and worked there way up. Nothing good ever came from starting at the top.
[+]
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-11-29 00:43:35
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eanae said:
I'm not threatened by them at all. I'm merely making fun of them for thinking they can skip half the game and come up to play in the big leagues. Every good shell started at the bottom and worked there way up. Nothing good ever came from starting at the top.

Stop thinking too high of yourself "the big league" , the only big league on Cerberus is TT/WW, Armada/KoN are out of the way, no one give a ***if you allow yourself to make fun of a new LS, or what you think of them, they will try & they will see were they need to start, but you, you are no one to tell what they should or must do, the day you will understand that & drop down from your fake/imaginary pedestal, maybe ppl will start looking at you, because for now one, you can be in Armada, you can be proud of your Hauteclaire Your Ridill & your Purpleberk, no one give a damn about it, nor your life nor your LS, only you, why don't you shut up from now on? maybe you will start to look clever to us all? or you like to keep showing everyone you have less intelect than an oyster ? i still have some jam left for you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Oblivion
Serveur: Bahamut
user: remnant
By Bahamut.Oblivion 2009-11-29 01:39:58
Link | Citer | R

ITT: A bipedal ape trying to peacock.

Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2009-11-29 02:18:13
Link | Citer | R

After spending 12 hours camping Cerberus, they wiped miserably. \o/
[+]
 Cerberus.Dworvos
user: Dw0rv0s
By Cerberus.Dworvos 2009-11-29 02:57:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lordgenbu said:
Honestly what makes a good LS the more haters the better.
 Cerberus.Jaxson
user: Jaxson
By Cerberus.Jaxson 2009-11-29 03:10:14
Link | Citer | R

Eh its just Armada... they get pissy when there bots malfunction. Not to say all of Armada is bad, I have a few friends in there, i'm just observing.
[+]
 Cerberus.Virgil
By Cerberus.Virgil 2009-11-29 05:59:20
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Cecilharvey said:
the only big league on Cerberus is TT/WW, Armada/KoN are out of the way,

Lol you´re so full of ***it´s not even funny anymore.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-29 07:30:26
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
I'm merely stating a well known fact about Cerberus.

The only fact I've see is the fact that Cerberus brings out the worst in people. I feel sorry for you.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-29 07:45:44
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
The only fact I've see is the fact that Cerberus brings out the worst in people. I feel sorry for you.
I also noticed that the maturity level of Cerberus is also very low compared to other servers.

Asura is supposed to be the "worst" when it comes to ***, but, I think some of these Cerberus respondants would feel right at home on Asura. Except they would only be accepted in one shell, which can't do anything but fail at everything to be honest.
[+]
 Cerberus.Cecilharvey
By Cerberus.Cecilharvey 2009-11-29 08:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Korpg said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
I also noticed that the maturity level of Cerberus is also very low compared to other servers.

Asura is supposed to be the "worst" when it comes to ***, but, I think some of these Cerberus respondants would feel right at home on Asura. Except they would only be accepted in one shell, which can't do anything but fail at everything to be honest.

Don't judge the server because of thoses ***, they are nothing more than a team of morons that no one care about, but alot of ppl on cerb are incredibly nice & helpfull, just eanae Virgil & the like of them are attention *** who need to *** at everything, just in the hope ppl will notice them or their gears.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-29 08:06:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Korpg said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:

Don't judge the server because of thoses ***, they are nothing more than a team of morons that no one care about, but alot of ppl on cerb are incredibly nice & helpfull, just eanae Virgil & the like of them are attention *** who need to *** at everything, just in the hope ppl will notice them or their gears.
Its not just them though. I'm basing my opinion on everyone who has posted anything from Cerberus in the last few days.

While there are some people here who I respect thanks to their ability to not say "you are an idiot cuz I sayz so lulz" all the time, the majority of those who post from Cerberus, well, does say that.

Guess what guys. Nobody cares for your opinions if you aren't going to back it up.

You think you are all great? Prove it. Nobody cares for a "wing-flapper."
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-29 10:23:44
Link | Citer | R

I'm just glad I gave up end game completely. If I had to deal with half the people that posted on this topic on a regular basis, I'd probably get banned mouthing off to them.

The LS's on this server think incredibly highly of themselves, make sure everyone knows it, and yet none of them are half as good as LS's from other servers, in terms of success rate.
[+]
By MerkedSon 2009-11-29 10:30:43
Link | Citer | R

This thread is pretty funny. I like how every established HNMLS thinks they are something special when in fact they are like 100 other shells on every other server. You guys who truly think that no other shell can compete with you because you are soooo elite are a bit dumb. Obviously you cant do HNM with completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people but you can do them with the unskilled none the less. I've watched people nuke thunder on aspid and still win; hnm just is no longer a hard event.

I also know of a lot of people who have posted in this thread such as Furion and Eanae and I can say based on your BG posts and topics you have discussed you two are sub par players who shouldn't be talking down to anyone. In any case good luck with your LS guys, don't let a bunch of insecure morons ruin your fun.
[+]
Serveur: Kujata
By Kujata.Thevenominside 2009-11-29 10:40:02
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eanae said:
Cerberus.Injustice said:
I have to agree big time with furion it always has to be a PLD and one of them has to have something good that they got in another server like the hauteclair or the val helm thats like virgil walking around with a Hagun saying "i own all sams" no offense virg...

Omg lol, i laughed way too hard at this one, on another note, why its alway the same b*****s coming to QQ on forums, ***HNMs give too much ego to somes ppl, you can be full of HNM HQ gears, have an haute & imagine your *** getting bigger because of it, seriously, when FFXI will be shut down, what are you going to do? Stop being hypocrit & use any thread as an excuse to *** others lol, if your LS is that so good why are you looking at others LS?

Nya-nya-nya-nya-boo-boo I'm still better then you.

Nah, your just a *** idiot.

And if you are really a female not just a guy pretending to be a girl to get things, then i imagine your fat, ugly, have no life and cry yourself to sleep every night.

Its attitudes like yours that makes people quit the game because they are sick and tired of playing with *** who are all me, me, me.

Please go crawl up your own *** and die.

Good luck with your linkshell OP.
[+]
 Cerberus.Najla
user: Najla
By Cerberus.Najla 2009-11-29 10:47:25
Link | Citer | R

Who really cares if they wanna join HNM? more ppl = more entertainment. I Really don't understand what the big fuss you are all making is about....
[+]
Serveur: Kujata
By Kujata.Thevenominside 2009-11-29 11:24:52
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Najla said:
Who really cares if they wanna join HNM? more ppl = more entertainment. I Really don't understand what the big fuss you are all making is about....

Simply because people have nothing better to do with their time then give others a hard time.

If you dont have anything good to say, then dont say anything.
[+]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-11-29 12:10:28
Link | Citer | R

So Jacob or Edward?

I'm partial to Jacob since he's not abusive like Edward. Even though he ends up being a pedo in the last book.
 Cerberus.Anaxagoras
By Cerberus.Anaxagoras 2009-11-29 12:19:57
Link | Citer | R

I hear Team Edward bots. There's like, no point in competing with them. You can turn into a wolf in 30 seconds and by the time you've got ear hair you're claimed.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-29 12:25:54
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Greenjade said:
So Jacob or Edward?

I'm partial to Jacob since he's not abusive like Edward. Even though he ends up being a pedo in the last book.

You read books?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8