Forum » FFXI » General » "Inside the Belly" update
"Inside the Belly" update
 Cerberus.Novas
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Novas
By Cerberus.Novas 2009-11-17 17:34:58
Link | Citer | R

What are some of the new fish people have been able to trade Zaldon, for this quest? People have updated wiki with, Gerrothorax, Turnabaligi, Kalkanbaligi, Veydal Wrasse, Pterygotus and Pirarucu. If anyone has tried others please share. Mainly want to know if anyone has tried trading Matsya or Abaia.
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Equivocator 2009-11-17 17:54:54
Link | Citer | R

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Inside_the_Belly

Only one person has got the Ice/Water ore yet, apparently a 5% drop from the Turnabaligi. I'm a little skeptical as I think there would be more reports of other people getting ores already since this informartion is out. I'm currently 0/24 on Turnabaligi, probably try turn in 100 before I give up and call hoax.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-17 18:43:23
Link | Citer | R

Well if you look at the recent SSs from this site it looks like theres SSs of people getting ore.

Abaia is pretty easy to catch though can take awhile....

Matsya if it is possible better be really pimp and decent rate otherwise it is still lame. Best I could get on that was maybe 3 an hour and usually took a full stack of the ex bait just to catch one thanks to all the lame mobs and jelly fish though you keep the bait if you real in the items... and the ex ewww. At best 1/3 on a fish that is generally 10% biterate.

So far besides the ore... the new stuff seems kidna lame
 Leviathan.Visente
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Visente
By Leviathan.Visente 2009-11-17 19:01:07
Link | Citer | R

Me and a friend tried Abaia, wouldn't take them, far as me and my friend have seen none of the Wotg Legends take. So yah =/
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-17 19:10:45
Link | Citer | R

So what they only update for aht urhgan? Well better really late then never I suppose. Though according to wiki megalodon can be traded... so maybe just not the lvl 100s in the past?
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Equivocator 2009-11-17 19:36:07
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Well if you look at the recent SSs from this site it looks like theres SSs of people getting ore.

Those are all from Upbeat and Upbeats mule (Supermidget.)
Though, like I said, i'm willing to give it a try. By just turning in 100 you cant safely say it doesn't happen, but it gives you a good chance. If a whole lot of people all turn in 100 and no-one else gets an ore, it's a safe bet you dont get ore from them.

Edit: Some time, after this thread was made, Dark Ore was added to the list of possible drops from it.

Edit2: About 3-4 other people are now confirming Ores, Sweet.
 Cerberus.Novas
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Novas
By Cerberus.Novas 2009-11-17 20:06:51
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Visente said:
Me and a friend tried Abaia, wouldn't take them, far as me and my friend have seen none of the Wotg Legends take. So yah =/

Damn, no Abaia. If Zaldon doesn't take the Matsya, then this update fails ( ̄△ ̄;)