Limbus,Salvage,Sea,(Dynamis, HNM) New LS Recruiting! (Fairy)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Limbus,Salvage,Sea,(Dynamis, HNM) New LS recruiting! (Fairy)
Limbus,Salvage,Sea,(Dynamis, HNM) New LS recruiting! (Fairy)
 Fairy.Davids
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Davids
By Fairy.Davids 2009-11-14 06:05:53
Link | Citer | R

Good morning everyone!

I'm a "good" player of FFXI (like 5 years of play)and after all this time I decided to make my own LS.

I wanna try to do the majority of "end events" in FFXI (I know that it's impossible to do all of 'em!!), and I'm looking for peaple who want to divide with me this hard job, but also this wonderful dream.

I planned those events in this way:
(HOURS 24h/day):
- MONDAY: Salvage, 19.15 GMT/11.15 PST/14.15 EST;
- TUESDAY: Dynamis (If we've enough ppl) or Limbus, 19.15 GMT/11.15 PST/14.15 EST;
- WEDNESDAY: Sea, 19.15 GMT/11.15 PST/14.15 EST;
- THURSDAY: Salvage, 19.15 GMT/11.15 PST/14.15 EST;
- FRIDAY: Limbus, 19.15 GMT/11.15 PST/14.15 EST;
- SATURDAY: Dynamis (If we've enough ppl) or Sea, 14.00 GMT/06.00 PST/09.00 EST;
- SUNDAY: HNM (If we've enough ppl) or Limbus, 14.00 GMT/06.00 PST/09.00 EST.

Let me know (Davids in game or davide.zizolfi@virgilio.it email) if you're interested, thank you all!!

Goodbye everyone! See you again soon^^

Davids, Fairy Server

p.s. I wanna say, even if it's not a very wonderful argue, that i'm looking to ppl who rly want to compare with me this dream. For that reason, I wanna players who rly know what they're doing and who rly know what they want from this ls. Apart from that, I'm accepting ppl who want to, first of all, ENJOY THEMSELVES doing all those events, and secondly who want to make new friendships that can become rly strong and tight-knit!
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-14 06:25:35
Link | Citer | R

I'm not sure what experience you have with Salvage, but imo it's best done with a static or a very small Linkshell (like, 10 people small, 15 max if people miss a lot of runs and you rotate members). Basically, not the sort of thing to have as an event in an LS that does dynamis and HNM. Switching Salvage to Einherjar would suit the type of shell you look to be trying to make better I think.

You also may want to swap Thursday and Friday, since you can't do limbus on Sunday if you did it on Friday.

</2 cents>
 Unicorn.Emirii
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Emerii1
By Unicorn.Emirii 2009-11-14 06:30:31
Link | Citer | R

yeah einherjar is pretty fun, and you can do salvage after with a small group if you really wanted too (your best members)
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-14 06:32:27
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:
I'm not sure what experience you have with Salvage, but imo it's best done with a static or a very small Linkshell (like, 10 people small, 15 max if people miss a lot of runs and you rotate members). Basically, not the sort of thing to have as an event in an LS that does dynamis and HNM. Switching Salvage to Einherjar would suit the type of shell you look to be trying to make better I think.

You also may want to swap Thursday and Friday, since you can't do limbus on Sunday if you did it on Friday.

Blazza is right salvage is better off with 7-10 people.
 Fairy.Davids
By Fairy.Davids 2009-11-14 13:08:15
Link | Citer | R

That's right, thanks for you advice guys^^
 Fairy.Davids
By Fairy.Davids 2009-11-17 12:25:10
Link | Citer | R

http://ultimatedream.forumcommunity.net/ LS' SITE! VISIT IT!