Forum » FFXI » Dat Modding » Sch-Hud-Reworked
Sch-Hud-Reworked
 Carbuncle.Tetsouo
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Tetsouou
By Carbuncle.Tetsouo 2024-09-22 19:36:50
Link | Citer | R

This is a reworked version of the SCH-hud addon, originally created by neonrage.

This version adds new features, enhanced visuals, and support for SCH as a sub job.

Key Features:
- Dark Arts: Displays the book in a Necronomicon style and glows purple when Addendum: Black is active.
- Light Arts: Displays the book in an Altana Sun style and glows yellow when Addendum: White is active.
- Now supports SCH as a sub job.
- The number of stratagems and timers are now positioned to resemble page numbering.

Screenshots:
Dark Arts:

Addendum Black:

Light Arts:

Addendum White:

In-game Render:

Check out the README:
for installation instructions
https://github.com/Tetsouo/Sch-Hud-Reworked/blob/main/README.md

Download Links: https://github.com/Tetsouo/Sch-Hud-Reworked/releases/tag/Sch-Hud-Reworked-1.2

Sch-Hud-Reworked v.1.2 Latest

This release brings several significant improvements:

- Odyssey Sheol Gaol Fix: Resolved issues with the HUD display when the sub-job is set to 0, ensuring proper functionality in this zone.

- Dynamis no subjob support: The addon now fully supports Dynamis where no subjob is active.

- Self-Sufficient Addon: The addon is now fully independent and no longer requires GearSwap for automatic HUD display. Whether SCH is your main or sub-job, the HUD will manage itself seamlessly.

- Title screen fix: Fixed an error message that appeared on the title screen when a character had not yet been loaded.

Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
[+]
By Offset 2024-09-24 04:29:37
Link | Citer | R

works good but when /sch it doesnt show the right amount of strat available. shows 5 available when u only get 3 /sch. minor but can throw some people off!
 Bahamut.Academic
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Sevu
By Bahamut.Academic 2024-09-24 09:08:46
Link | Citer | R

Curious, how "reliable" is the stratagem counter? I've played around and tested other people's implementations but all has been (more or less) based on math and expected you to have a certain points available when loading the addon.
E.g doesn't take into account on recast/charging stratagems.

My dirty fix has been keybind
Code
/recast "Stratagems"
or add a
Code
send_command
after using Stratagem actions.
 Carbuncle.Tetsouo
By Carbuncle.Tetsouo 2024-09-24 17:58:59
Link | Citer | R

Offset said: »
works good but when /sch it doesnt show the right amount of strat available. shows 5 available when u only get 3 /sch. minor but can throw some people off!

"I just tested again and everything works correctly for me, whether SCH is the main or sub job. Are you sure you downloaded the correct link?

Download Links: https://github.com/Tetsouo/Sch-Hud-Reworked/releases/tag/Sch-Hud-Reworked-1.2";
 Carbuncle.Tetsouo
By Carbuncle.Tetsouo 2024-09-24 18:02:50
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Academic said: »
Curious, how "reliable" is the stratagem counter? I've played around and tested other people's implementations but all has been (more or less) based on math and expected you to have a certain points available when loading the addon. E.g doesn't take into account on recast/charging stratagems.

My dirty fix has been keybind Code 1 /recast "Stratagems" or add a Code 1 send_command after using Stratagem actions.

In this addon, the stratagems and their recast times are actually calculated based on several factors, including whether SCH is your main or sub job, and the master's level. It doesn't rely on static math or assumptions; it dynamically adjusts according to your current job setup.

-- Function to get SCH recast info based on level and job points
local function get_sch_recast_info(level, sch_jp)
if sch_jp >= 550 then
return 33, 5
elseif level >= 90 then
return 48, 5
elseif level >= 70 then
return 60, 4
elseif level >= 50 then
return 80, 3
elseif level >= 30 then
return 120, 2
else
return 240, 1
end
end

The first number represents the recast time, and the second represents the number of stratagems available.
By Offset 2024-09-25 00:39:46
Link | Citer | R

i downloaded what was at top for the reworked. i even moved my old sch-hud out of the addons. ill try this one later tonight
 Carbuncle.Tetsouo
By Carbuncle.Tetsouo 2024-09-25 08:26:09
Link | Citer | R

Offset said: »
i downloaded what was at top for the reworked. i even moved my old sch-hud out of the addons. ill try this one later tonight

Sorry for the confusion! It seems the link in my post was unclear. I'll update the post to make things clearer. Thanks for letting me know!
 Bahamut.Academic
By Bahamut.Academic 2024-09-25 13:53:34
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Tetsouo said: »
Bahamut.Academic said: »
Curious, how "reliable" is the stratagem counter? I've played around and tested other people's implementations but all has been (more or less) based on math and expected you to have a certain points available when loading the addon. E.g doesn't take into account on recast/charging stratagems.

My dirty fix has been keybind Code 1 /recast "Stratagems" or add a Code 1 send_command after using Stratagem actions.

In this addon, the stratagems and their recast times are actually calculated based on several factors, including whether SCH is your main or sub job, and the master's level. It doesn't rely on static math or assumptions; it dynamically adjusts according to your current job setup.

-- Function to get SCH recast info based on level and job points
local function get_sch_recast_info(level, sch_jp)
if sch_jp >= 550 then
return 33, 5
elseif level >= 90 then
return 48, 5
elseif level >= 70 then
return 60, 4
elseif level >= 50 then
return 80, 3
elseif level >= 30 then
return 120, 2
else
return 240, 1
end
end

The first number represents the recast time, and the second represents the number of stratagems available.

It assumes you have 5 charges when loading the addon then, with mastered SCH?
e.g let say I have 1 charge available when loading the addon, it will say I have 5?
 Carbuncle.Tetsouo
By Carbuncle.Tetsouo 2024-09-25 14:45:10
Link | Citer | R

I just tested it: if you have 2 charges and you unload and reload, you still keep the 2 charges. It works fine. I also loaded the game with 2 charges, then loaded the addon manually, and it worked fine as well.

When the addon is loaded, it immediately checks the remaining recast time for stratagems using windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts(). This ensures that even if you have already used some charges before loading the addon, it will correctly display the remaining charges based on the current recast time. The addon calculates how many charges are left by comparing the recast time with the interval for each charge recovery, so it always shows the correct amount of charges left.
[+]
 Bahamut.Academic
By Bahamut.Academic 2024-09-25 16:25:16
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Tetsouo said: »
I just tested it: if you have 2 charges and you unload and reload, you still keep the 2 charges. It works fine. I also loaded the game with 2 charges, then loaded the addon manually, and it worked fine as well.

When the addon is loaded, it immediately checks the remaining recast time for stratagems using windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts(). This ensures that even if you have already used some charges before loading the addon, it will correctly display the remaining charges based on the current recast time. The addon calculates how many charges are left by comparing the recast time with the interval for each charge recovery, so it always shows the correct amount of charges left.

Awesome, thank you :)
[+]
 Odin.Vikter
Serveur: Odin
user: Vikter
By Odin.Vikter 2024-09-25 19:14:04
Link | Citer | R

Do u have a discord? Of course you do. Can I send over a picture?
 Bahamut.Academic
By Bahamut.Academic 2024-09-27 13:59:56
Link | Citer | R

Just wanted to follow up to thank you, Tetsouo for this addon.
I borrowed some of your logic and got it working quite nicely with my gearswap lua to display the counter and recast timer. Cheers.