Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » June 2024 Version Update
June 2024 Version Update
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Pantafernando 2024-06-15 19:47:10
Link | Citer | R

Seun said: »
I opened the 10th box just to make sure. It was always the mimic.

Im still not sure.

You need to open more 100 10th boxes so we can have a reliable data to conclude that with factual evidence
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-15 19:52:29
Link | Citer | R

like it was obvious all along
List of people who believed theres a chance the 10th chest wasnt a mimic:
You

edit: reworded it because my original statement implied the wrong thing.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2024-06-15 20:34:00
Link | Citer | R

Wow, this update is all about AMAN Trove? Amazing.
[+]
By Seun 2024-06-15 21:20:55
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
like it was obvious all along
List of people who believed theres a chance the 10th chest wasnt a mimic:
You

edit: reworded it because my original statement implied the wrong thing.

I could also reference old quotes from myself in the Trove thread where I state "There is always only one mimic". My belief doesn't qualify as proof. The addition of the 'you win' condition being added in the form of the 9th chest just cements that.

Not to pick at anyone, but people still believes that chests are rolled when you interact with them. It's not a huge jump to find people who still believes that every brown chest has a chance to roll mimic.

Pantafernando said: »
Im still not sure.

You need to open more 100 10th boxes so we can have a reliable data to conclude that with factual evidence

I only need to meet my burden of proof. Since I seem to be the only person here stupid enough to try and finish the game with a win, I'm the only person it would matter to anyway.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-16 13:13:28
Link | Citer | R

I just checked the April 2022 notes, SE never stated that the upgrade chest signifies the end of the game. That 10th chest can still be loot.

You should open it.
By Pantafernando 2024-06-16 13:37:38
Link | Citer | R

One thing always made me wonder is if Chest of Plenty could have a drop.

It would make sense one of the badass mobs out there to drop at some percentage one of the AMAN only accessories
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-16 13:47:08
Link | Citer | R

People have killed it, theres no drop, its just to get what youve already opened. The remaining boxes dont even respawn.
By Seun 2024-06-16 14:59:49
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
I just checked the April 2022 notes, SE never stated that the upgrade chest signifies the end of the game. That 10th chest can still be loot.

Seems pretty on par for SE to add a race, then come back 4 years later to add the finish line. Still, anyone who was trying to finish knew what the 9th chest was when they added it. You didn't really have to check the patch notes for that.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-16 15:31:33
Link | Citer | R

I'm going by your statement. You're the one who believed that the event that always has a mimic hidden among 10 prize chests may not actually have a mimic in chest 10 after opening the other 9 chests.
By Seun 2024-06-16 19:54:19
Link | Citer | R

I guess I'm also the only one who got through to the end with no LT and was rewarded with a gold chest. I've popped the mimic several times in protest of getting a thud for a win, but only because there isn't anything useful to me from Trove anymore.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8