Shiva.Flowen
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2024-04-21 16:20:06
Link | Citer | R

Dont forget Ou!

Ou 3 man: Run + Geo/whm + most DD (we use THF for treasure hunter) + trusts

- Thf goes in with low buff and does 5% to trigger ebulluient nul. Trusts summoned by Run and over 20 yalms away. Geo bubbles fine.

- Run joins after eb nul, if RUN gets hate, thf take it just before 75% with collaborator.

- Let thf solo the bravado and die. You can try line up trusts and luopan but it's risky.

- Raise thf whilst RUN fights on. Dodge fullers at 60%.

- If Thf isnt unweak by 30%, wait a bit. When unweak, trigger target, and take hate with accomplice to reset it. Run takes hate back.

- at 11/12%, bolster (fury haste entrust frailty), and push it into prophylaxis, zerg it down.

Tumult Curator 3 man: Sam, Rdm (I sub cor for sam roll), Brd/Whm + trusts (summoned by Sam).

- Sam solos all phases. Do non nitro songs at start (hm, min 5 + 4, minne). Rdm can phalanx 2, haste 2. Auspice/sam roll from sub jobs if available.

- Rdm and brd support from max distance to avoid status effects etc, although it's safer to be close for the chariots incase discoid goes off.

- When you get to final stage, brd pops nitro and SV and horde lullabies TC + adds. Target an add so you dont get intimidated. Then clarion and full dd songs (hm, mad, min x2 + aria or min3). Rdm silence TC and dispel if he got dread spikes off before being slept. Brd barthundera, Sam warding circle and hamonoha, when all rdy Rdm can dia 3 to wake it. Brd and Rdm spread out, but still be in cure range just in case. Sam multi step it down (fudo > kasha > shoha > fudo, or mumei x 3), and Yaegasumi about 60% so you dont get killed by avatars.
[+]
By K123 2024-04-21 17:56:07
Link | Citer | R

What trusts are you talking for both of those?

For Ou I've been thinking of trying WAR SCH THF. Caper THF for Bravado then Accomplice 30%. Embrava after 30%.
By DucNerval 2024-04-26 16:53:49
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flowen said: »

Gather in front of triboulex, crooked chaos + sam roll, SV clarion honor march, mad, min 4 + 5, aria (or min 3 if you dont have it). A note on low manning.. dont forget to buff your trusts! Lead staggers them so you can give them different songs, but I usually just do dark carol and ballad for this boss (and dont bother for the rest of the run). Sam multisteps it down, yaegasumi before 50%. BRD heals, elegy, nocturne. Cor just upgrades dia 3 with light shot.
Hi, thanks for all your feedbacks. My friend and me are working around your strategy and we're doing ACEG do get used to every step while still getting gally out of it.
We're actualy struggelling killing Triboulex (G) on regular basis.
Have you any advice you could give us ? We feel like there's so much fetters to deal with