May 2023 Version Update (Part 2)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » May 2023 Version Update (Part 2)
May 2023 Version Update (Part 2)
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2023-05-29 13:28:46
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm.. I’ve not had great luck bursting kaustra. We’re doing most of that except the vido to leaden sc. I generally burst impact for 10-20k on sch right after comet/death burst
 Asura.Nuance
Serveur: Asura
user: Crion
By Asura.Nuance 2023-05-29 14:07:45
Link | Citer | R

Oh kaustra isn’t great by any means. But dmg is dmg
[+]
 Bahamut.Malothar
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2023-05-30 00:25:59
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Asura.Sechs said: »
70k, a run with Aminon I guess?
60k sounds feasible for 8bosses runs. But the problem with that is that you can't realistically do it every single *** time, given the random nature of some aspects.

Well, unless you speedhack/poshack maybe. Those wouldn't make it 100% either but would greatly raise the chance of that to happen I suppose?

This group has best FFXI player I know (Mischief) and I think they can do it reliably each time.
1st run is afaik ABCDEFGH and 2nd Aminon and ABCEFG. They dont pos hack for sure and some of them are vanilla I think. They are simply that good and play with each other forever, so they are perfectly synergized and safe a lot of time splitting up.

I poke in to check on the state of the game sometimes, saw some stuff saying this was the last meaty update for XI. Lex and Inquisition/Gunslingers, I miss playing with that group a lot. :( Mischief, Tych, Ronan, Yinzi, Ballz, etc, were all solid.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-05-30 00:28:24
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Malothar said: »
SimonSes said: »
Asura.Sechs said: »
70k, a run with Aminon I guess?
60k sounds feasible for 8bosses runs. But the problem with that is that you can't realistically do it every single *** time, given the random nature of some aspects.

Well, unless you speedhack/poshack maybe. Those wouldn't make it 100% either but would greatly raise the chance of that to happen I suppose?

This group has best FFXI player I know (Mischief) and I think they can do it reliably each time.
1st run is afaik ABCDEFGH and 2nd Aminon and ABCEFG. They dont pos hack for sure and some of them are vanilla I think. They are simply that good and play with each other forever, so they are perfectly synergized and safe a lot of time splitting up.

I poke in to check on the state of the game sometimes, saw some stuff saying this was the last meaty update for XI. Lex and Inquisition/Gunslingers, I miss playing with that group a lot. :( Mischief, Tych, Ronan, Yinzi, Ballz, etc, were all solid.
They miss you too! So come back now?

EDIT: Also, Mischief has Deadlypanda, Unagihito, Forutegsx(Yoro), Lancifer, and Ravael in his group so yeah... craziness O_O
By RadialArcana 2023-05-30 09:25:18
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
藤戸:DD団を中心としたお話は完結しましたが、少しだけ後日談をお届けできるように準備中です。

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/60824-5月19日(金)~%E3%80%805月25日(木)までの投稿一覧

This mentions some kind of other fight with the DD team, which is the Destiny Destroyer Team (mandy, black goblin and meeble)

Possibly the source of those red weapons in the last update.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Foxfire 2023-05-30 14:58:27
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Moonja said: »
The red weapons that were in all the last cutscenes?

Are they supposed to be for something else?
There was a red weapon type for just about all weapon categories in the update files, so it's guessing at where they're being used.
 Shiva.Flowen
Serveur: Shiva
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2023-05-30 15:11:15
Link | Citer | R

Meeble said: »
Six months of Sortie would feel better if Sortie were a more efficient use of our time.

There are a lot of ways SE could tweak things to make it feel less bad without making prime acquisition any faster.

• Dramatically higher EP

• New recipes/Crafting material drops

• Some kind of Earring upgrade currency

• Good ol' Detritus

• Gil

If you could spend an hour a day and walk away with 150k EP, a little progress towards a +2 earring of your choice, and 500k~1m in drops on top of the muffin rewards, people would be a hell of a lot more enthusiastic about Sortie, boring or not.

Completely agree. Especially on the earring part. As i'm farming my 1m Gali I get more annoyed at how broken the JSE earring system is.

Looking like a 4% chance of a +2 earring from a +1 case. With 22 jobs, we get a 0.1818% chance of a +2 earring for a specific job from a +1 case, or 1/550. Now what are the odds of perfect augments? 20%? We get 1/2750 chance of a perfect aug +2 for a specific job per +1 case.

With a suspected 1% chance from upstairs bosses and coffers and a 5% chance of basement bosses and coffers (except aminon 100% drop), the +1 case drop rate is pretty poor. For the average group not spamming aminon, an average of one +1 case a week is realistic.

So at one chance of a perfect augmented +2 earring for a specific job per real life week it will take on average 53 years. Even a group doing aminon as much as possible and getting a +1 case a day you are looking at 7.5 years to get a perfect augmented +2 earring for a specific job, by which time the same group would have completed all of the prime weapons to final stage even if the cost per weapon is 10m gali. You should have all jobs perfect augmented +2 earring by then, but still..

Pretty certain this makes the odds of obtaining a perfect augmented +2 earring for a specific job the worst odds in the history of the game by far.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Felgarr 2023-05-30 21:07:09
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
Quote:
藤戸:DD団を中心としたお話は完結しましたが、少しだけ後日談をお届けできるように準備中です。

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/60824-5月19日(金)~%E3%80%805月25日(木)までの投稿一覧

This mentions some kind of other fight with the DD team, which is the Destiny Destroyer Team (mandy, black goblin and meeble)

Possibly the source of those red weapons in the last update.

Sounds like the basis for a master trial. (I don't know why SE keeps insisting on Master Trials).

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14