Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-02-17 11:03:15
Link | Citer | R

Great dude, great team. If you are looking for a static don't let this pass you by!
[+]
 Bahamut.Angenard
user: Anaurine
By Bahamut.Angenard 2023-02-17 18:49:28
Link | Citer | R

Good luck finding someone! Anyone from B-hamut is good people! :D
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2023-02-17 22:21:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Angenard said: »

Yea pick up Yozoraa
[+]
 Bahamut.Galakar
user: Galakar
By Bahamut.Galakar 2023-02-18 04:39:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Belkin said: »
Bahamut.Angenard said: »

Yea pick up Yozoraa

If it would ever happen, I would want the first run to be shown in the cinemas. It would be a certain Oscar winner in the drama category.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Weeew 2023-02-18 08:23:33
Link | Citer | R

KujahFoxfire said: »
Funnily enough he did ask.

Was this too mean?

Before this becomes a I hate Yozoraa thread, I would just like to remind everyone that Yozoraa joined us for many of the V20 clears successfully. Most people these days dont even bother to attempt V20. His reliability to show up on time and consistently show up was excellent so I will always thank him for that.

The guy was just doomed from day 1 because he was new to the game and was not using gearswap when everyone else had high expectations for any end game groups. The constant pressure from everyone and in many cases rudeness created a very toxic environment and unfortunately he was left with reputation he has.

I can't tell anyone what to do but I dont feel he deserves to be spoken about negatively on a forum he doesn't use and cannot defend himself.

Anyway Kujah is awesome and I would be first in line to join his group if I didn't already have a static!
[+]
 Bahamut.Svedin
user: Svedin
By Bahamut.Svedin 2023-02-18 08:27:45
Link | Citer | R

Weeew said: »
Anyway Kujah is awesome and I would be first in line to join his group if I didn't already have a static!

You're the damn leader! =/
[+]
 Bahamut.Mhysa
user: Nathoo
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2023-02-18 08:36:49
Link | Citer | R

Weeew said: »
KujahFoxfire said: »
Funnily enough he did ask.

Was this too mean?

Before this becomes a I hate Yozoraa thread, I would just like to remind everyone that Yozoraa joined us for many of the V20 clears successfully. Most people these days dont even bother to attempt V20. His reliability to show up on time and consistently show up was excellent so I will always thank him for that.

The guy was just doomed from day 1 because he was new to the game and was not using gearswap when everyone else had high expectations for any end game groups. The constant pressure from everyone and in many cases rudeness created a very toxic environment and unfortunately he was left with reputation he has.

I can't tell anyone what to do but I dont feel he deserves to be spoken about negatively on a forum he doesn't use and cannot defend himself.

I will second Weeew, Yozoraa isn’t really a bad player nor a bad person. I don’t always respond to his messages, but the dude is very proactive in putting stuff together or joining groups to get stuff done.
[+]
 Bahamut.Angenard
user: Anaurine
By Bahamut.Angenard 2023-02-18 08:57:56
Link | Citer | R

I just love B-hamut and truly believe it has great people. I don't personally know the end game players but the people I've ran into are always so kind and helpful. :) So sorry if somehow I got anyone's name brought into this, I just wanted to spread love and bump Kujah's post since I cheer for people in my server.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2023-02-18 10:42:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Mhysa said: »
but the dude is very proactive in putting stuff together or joining groups to get stuff done.

Classic.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2023-02-18 10:50:38
Link | Citer | R

This thread went into an interesting direction and as a person that has done BRD for all endgame content at a high level without cheating, including V20 clears, the gearswap comment makes me chortle audibly blatant.

Remember kids, cheating doesn't make you a good player. :-)

Anyway, hope you guys fill out and good luck on the V25 grind.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Butmunch
By Bahamut.Butmunch 2023-02-18 23:10:04
Link | Citer | R

wild times