Help Getting Account Back.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Help getting account back.
Help getting account back.
 Siren.Kenesu
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: iKhaos
By Siren.Kenesu 2023-02-06 21:25:14
Link | Citer | R

Anyone got inside connections to get my account unbanned lol??????????
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2023-02-06 22:01:52
Link | Citer | R

This is a multi-step process so bear with me

1. Find a Delorean
2. Obtain a flux capacitor
3. Meet up with Doc Brown and Marty McFly
4. Set the year to 2015*
5. Yell the magic words: "When this baby hits 88 mph"
6. Welcome back to the past, your account is now active
7. Don't do what got you LM-17'd before
8. Profit
[+]
 Siren.Namelessone
By Siren.Namelessone 2023-02-06 22:15:48
Link | Citer | R

Hey old friend... When you find out let me know I'm in the same boat.
 Bahamut.Suph
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2023-02-06 22:51:00
Link | Citer | R

Have you got....

750 Billions yen? roughly USD 5.6 billions

Well maybe half of that would work. I'm willing to be your representative to put the motion to unban your account on the BoD's meeting agenda.
By Draylo 2023-02-06 23:05:57
Link | Citer | R

Just remake. Will give you something to do and nothing is irreplaceable except some very select vanity gear. But they are always adding newish vanity gear that kinda devalues those older ones that were event special or tied to items.
By Siren.Slanderousone 2023-02-06 23:27:27
Link | Citer | R

I mean I did remake. Was alot of sentimental things. But you are right. Was easy to catch up. Especially when we were banned over 8 years ago lol.

Edited... Always forgetting to check who I'm posting on...
 Asura.Melliny
Serveur: Asura
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2023-02-07 01:13:15
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Just remake. Will give you something to do and nothing is irreplaceable except some very select vanity gear.

I can't agree with this. There comes a point where you've played so long that the amount of effort it would take to restore everything would take years even with the current catchup mechanics. Redoing mission, fame, quest, teleport, event key item, and JSE access unlocks, re-leveling all the jobs you want to play, getting them 2100 job points and mlvl 30-40 in most cases alone is a pretty steep time investment. But then you have the time spent grinding gear and farming gil to replace 6-8 wardrobes worth of armories, and there are a lot of expensive items people consider "standard" for many jobs that don't come cheap. Plus regrinding any REMAs you want to use, re-grinding oddysey seg and RP farms, sortie progress and any earrings..... and that's probably ignoring a whole mountain of miscellaneous tasks.

The longer you've played and the more "stuff" you've accrued on your character the harder it is to replace. There are some things you can just never rebuild. Time is a factor here. I could never redo everything a second time.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-02-07 03:16:33
Link | Citer | R

Hey, on a similar vein-

I smoked a pack a day for 27 years. Anyone got any inside sources to uncancer my lungs?
[+]
By RadialArcana 2023-02-07 06:50:25
Link | Citer | R

These games are all about building a character, that's the fun of an mmorpg. The worst part is when you have nothing or very little left to build, and this is usually the point people quit.

So even though it sucks to think about it, making a new character is kind of one of the best things you can do in an mmorpg sometimes. I know someone that spend a couple of years on their character, then delete it and start fresh again. With near no connection between the characters, different shells, different new friends etc

Not like it's hard now compared to then anyway, back in the day I had so much Sky gear, Sea gear, Limbus, King etc that had drop rates so laughable I always said if anything happened I would be done, because it would be impossible to redo all that. These days you can skip all that and get some of the best basic gear in the game in a week.
[+]
By Rinuko 2023-02-07 07:03:34
Link | Citer | R

Question is why was OP banned to begin with.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-02-07 09:17:00
Link | Citer | R

Rinuko said: »

Cheating. The answer is always cheating.
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2023-02-07 09:22:23
Link | Citer | R

horizonxi.com tons of fun check it out see you never
[+]
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-02-07 09:33:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Melliny said: »
Quote:
Just remake. Will give you something to do and nothing is irreplaceable except some very select vanity gear.

I can't agree with this. There comes a point where you've played so long that the amount of effort it would take to restore everything would take years even with the current catchup mechanics.

When I started over again a few years ago, just the cutscenes alone were enough to make me question my life choices. It is one thing when they were dragged out across weeks or months with relevant content between slowing you down, but trying to get through all of the story content now is a drag and some of those cutscenes are really long and annoying, just walls of text. For a while it also feels like every couple of times you zoned somewhere new starting over, you had to sit through some mandatory cutscene you didn't expect, some of which are not short.

I know it pales in comparison to the gear you've obtained, MLs, etc, but at least those are tied to actually doing something interesting. Those cutscenes and the story content just drags on and on and on, it was by far one of the worst parts of starting over for me.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-07 09:36:27
Link | Citer | R

Miserable, but simple
 Bahamut.Dajjal
By Bahamut.Dajjal 2023-02-07 10:01:37
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Draylo 2023-02-07 13:28:21
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

I can't agree with this. There comes a point where you've played so long that the amount of effort it would take to restore everything would take years even with the current catchup mechanics. Redoing mission, fame, quest, teleport, event key item, and JSE access unlocks, re-leveling all the jobs you want to play, getting them 2100 merits and mlvl 30-40 in most cases alone is a pretty steep time investment. But then you have the time spent grinding gear and farming gil to replace 6-8 wardrobes worth of armories, and there are a lot of expensive items people consider "standard" for many jobs that don't come cheap. Plus regrinding any REMAs you want to use, re-grinding oddysey seg and RP farms, sortie progress and any earrings..... and that's probably ignoring a whole mountain of miscellaneous tasks.

The longer you've played and the more "stuff" you've accrued on your character the harder it is to replace. There are some things you can just never rebuild. Time is a factor here. I could never redo everything a second time.

Okay? Cool opinion but its wrong. It would not take you "years" to catch up, that is just false. My point is still pretty factual, there's nothing you can't reobtain outside of very few specific vanity items that are already been diminished (see maestro baton vs those new mandy batons they did and the chocobo beret w/royal beret.) Everything else can be reobtained again and even your name if you swap servers. What exactly is it that you can't replac/rebuild? Most of the things you listed can be done afk lol
[+]
By Draylo 2023-02-07 13:29:47
Link | Citer | R

Rinuko said: »

Most likely POS warping, I've not heard of much else people are getting banned for. Although 8 years ago might be when SE cared at some point but I doubt it.
By Bongarippa 2023-02-07 14:48:41
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Quote:

I can't agree with this. There comes a point where you've played so long that the amount of effort it would take to restore everything would take years even with the current catchup mechanics. Redoing mission, fame, quest, teleport, event key item, and JSE access unlocks, re-leveling all the jobs you want to play, getting them 2100 merits and mlvl 30-40 in most cases alone is a pretty steep time investment. But then you have the time spent grinding gear and farming gil to replace 6-8 wardrobes worth of armories, and there are a lot of expensive items people consider "standard" for many jobs that don't come cheap. Plus regrinding any REMAs you want to use, re-grinding oddysey seg and RP farms, sortie progress and any earrings..... and that's probably ignoring a whole mountain of miscellaneous tasks.

Okay? Cool opinion but its wrong. It would not take you "years" to catch up, that is just false. My point is still pretty factual, there's nothing you can't reobtain outside of very few specific vanity items that are already been diminished (see maestro baton vs those new mandy batons they did and the chocobo beret w/royal beret.) Everything else can be reobtained again and even your name if you swap servers. What exactly is it that you can't replac/rebuild? Most of the things you listed can be done afk lol

Idk I kinda agree it could take a year or better. How many missions are there where you gotta wait till next game day to continue. Say you want your af +3 back. It's roughly 250 cards to farm in omen and 4 cards a run outside of light campaigns. What if you had an Idris or epeolatry? That's a couple months in coalition assignments alone. For a character to access current end game and get caught up on a job usable, yea it could take a few weeks or months. But there's some characters out there that are so heavily invested that yea, I'd agree it'd take over a year, possibly years go get back to the point they were at.
By Draylo 2023-02-07 15:26:01
Link | Citer | R

I mean, I've done it multiple times with different characters so I'm speaking from experience as well. Of course I'd depend on your playtime but generally everything can be reobtained with low effort. There are campaigns all the time, so that's a big advantage. Almost nothing that couldn't be replaced. If the objective is to be right where you were, of course it will take some time but it can be fun having new things to work on. If it's to be usable in end game then that doesn't take long at all.
By Rips 2023-02-07 15:33:38
Link | Citer | R

Just quit and don't come back. Seriously.

Be the smart/brave one.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-02-07 15:49:28
Link | Citer | R

Quitting XI? That is blasphemy
[+]
By Rips 2023-02-07 15:54:57
Link | Citer | R

Eh, maybe I've become disgruntled. If SE can quit FFXI, we can quit it.
By RadialArcana 2023-02-07 16:16:18
Link | Citer | R

They haven't tho, it gets monthly updates still. Even though they said years ago they were not going to do that.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-07 16:18:40
Link | Citer | R

They've "quiet quit" (lul) Doing the bare minimum.

(They're doing so much less than the bare minimum but your standards are incredibly low!)
By RadialArcana 2023-02-07 16:21:28
Link | Citer | R

Doing bare minimum is better than nothing because it keeps the game alive, Square have shut down 5 games in the past year yet we are still here and getting monthly updates (btw 14 gets an update every 4 months).

If they didn't care, this game would be gone and this forum would quickly follow when the adrev dried up.
By Draylo 2023-02-07 16:23:45
Link | Citer | R

We just need to hold on until the expansion
[+]
By RadialArcana 2023-02-07 16:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Only way we get an expansion is if ff16 flops and they aren't allowed to go near single games again, then ff11 and ff14 is all they will be allowed to work on and be required to make money.

If it does well, not only will we get nothing but ff14 is going on starvation diet too.

Only Square Enix would make a game division exclusively for MMORPGS and when it does well, restask them to make a single player game. Not even Blizzard is this dumb.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dajjal
By Bahamut.Dajjal 2023-02-07 17:09:14
Link | Citer | R

Quitting FFXI is easy, I've done it a dozen times.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-02-07 17:23:21
Link | Citer | R

Yea that is the problem, the devs still love this game but SE is terrible. I hope they somehow manage to get rid of that dummy in charge wanting NFTs and crap. They failed hard on Forspoken, so if they fail on 16 it will probably be game over for everyone. They will try to cut all losses possible.