Forum » FFXI » General » How to move macro file between accounts
How to move macro file between accounts
 Ragnarok.Iamarealgirl
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Latravant
By Ragnarok.Iamarealgirl 2023-01-26 17:11:59
Link | Citer | R

I am a multiboxer and would like to copy my summoner macro files from my main account and move them to an alt's account. i found the folder with the macros in them, but i don't know which folder is for which account and which file is for which macro book.
By Jetackuu 2023-01-26 19:40:26
Link | Citer | R

last time I played with it I just updated a macro and watched what changed in real-time, can do easily enough with just looking at the edit time. If I recall correctly though, it wasn't perfect but about 95%, some lines were missing etc.
 Ragnarok.Iamarealgirl
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Latravant
By Ragnarok.Iamarealgirl 2023-01-26 20:11:03
Link | Citer | R

thanks, i'll try that
By zigzagzig 2023-01-27 07:44:02
Link | Citer | R

It is simple ..... S.E did it the JP way ..... 20xcV674d567d6445 folder is the code your sub, coefficient of the Id of the Number/Square by the Sinus of your Handle, and name of the Alt destination.

Just compress , re-code and edit the line 45 666 899 and adjust the Registry of the hidden stats.

Then Apply and fill the form P-oty8989 from your SE account, wait 3 months.

And pray for a no : Syntax Error , Enjoy !!!
 Fenrir.Positron
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2023-01-27 14:48:41
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Iamarealgirl said: »
I am a multiboxer and would like to copy my summoner macro files from my main account and move them to an alt's account. i found the folder with the macros in them, but i don't know which folder is for which account and which file is for which macro book.

The macro books are mapped to the files in the following way:
book 1, set 1: mcr0.dat
book 1, set 2: mcr1.dat
book 1, set 10: mcr9.dat
book 2, set 1: mcr10.dat
book 2, set 10: mcr19.dat
book 20, set 10: mcr199.dat
book 21, set 1: mcr200.dat

To figure out which folder corresponds to which character, log on to one character, change a macro, logout of the game (without force quitting), and then check the "modified" time on the corresponding macro file. Whichever folder contains the file that was just modified a minute ago is the one for that character.
[+]