Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Dynamis [D] Wave 3 clears available
Dynamis [D] Wave 3 clears available
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2022-12-27 23:01:06
Link | Citer | R

Hey all you Carbuncle residents. My group for Dynamis Divergence has been having some pretty good success with killing the W3 bosses after some practice and have it down to a pretty consistent kill, so we'd like to open it up to have guests come in and get unlocks.

What you get: RP on your weapons/necks, personal drops for any wave bosses you haven't cleared before, relic+2/+3 unlock for whatever job you come on, Wave 3 boss clear for your REMA augments unlock.

What you don't get: any of the gil items. Crystals, Swart Astral Detritus, shards, void items, medals, and id cards are all taken by the group.

We typically have 4-8 spots open for people to come along. If you're going to be present for the whole run you can follow us around and watch/try to assist, depending on your job, but standing at the entrance and being AFK the whole time is fine (and honestly preferable to avoid any accidents). You will not be getting any buffs or meleeing, sorry it's just too much risk of something going wrong.

If this interests you, we go at 10pm EST Tues/Sat, and always run the bonus zone. This week will be Jeuno, and it will rotate through Sandy, Bastok, Windy, back to Jeuno. Message me in game if you see me on and if there's still a spot you're in. I'll be mostly afk for the next day or two, but will try to reply to messages if I see them. Thursday evening onward should be all good.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jimie
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Jimie
By Phoenix.Jimie 2022-12-28 10:53:13
Link | Citer | R

If y'all are doing this for free, this is a real nice community post, great to see such community-mindedness. Can you move to Phoenix? =D
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2022-12-28 13:04:24
Link | Citer | R

No plans to charge currently, we're just going to enjoy those sweet, sweet personal drops. Plus we're wasting space in the alliance where people could be getting clears.

Move to Carbuncle and you're welcome to join us!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-01-01 21:48:50
Link | Citer | R

We had our first taker for the new year's eve dynamis! Bumping this post as a reminder that this is available if anyone would like to join us. Seems like there's still plenty of space, so feel free to reach out.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-01-01 22:42:51
Link | Citer | R

Some reason I skimmed this and thought it was a merc post lol. Thats nice, back in the day I did this with Delve. Its nice to be nice sometimes
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [121 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-05-03 11:11:05
Link | Citer | R

We have spaces available if anyone needs clears still.

This Saturday is Bastok, next week will be Windy, etc.

Reach out in-game if you want an invite!
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [128 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-09-08 13:05:27
Link | Citer | R

Bump again. If anyone on Carbuncle needs dynamis clears, hit me up.

Clarification: tomorrow is Jeuno, next week Sandy
[+]
By drakefs 2023-09-08 19:51:30
Link | Citer | R

To save Maletaru some questions:

Quote:
If this interests you, we go at 10pm EST Tues/Sat, and always run the bonus zone. This week will be Bastok, and it will rotate through Windy, Jeuno, Sandy, then back to Bastok. Message Maletaru in game if you see me on and if there's still a spot you're in.