ML 40-50 / 400M

(totally sarcasm)
 Asura.Aquatiq
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2022-11-10 09:13:28
Link | Citer | R

Well this went off the rails. Anyone know what the crafting mats are for yet?
[+]
By Agrestic 2022-11-10 09:20:05
Link | Citer | R

red things aggro
yellow things link
NM crab uses venom shower/mega scissors. gave 476 EP at chain 0
wild carrot/healing breeze heal for 30-40k
[+]
By kinkanat 2022-11-10 09:24:07
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone have a link or something to see what the new weapons look like in their first stage?

I've read that the shield is very good and replaces Ochain/Pirwen/Srivatsa, but I can't find it anywhere and I'm at work so I can get into the game to see it.

I'm also curious to see what they've done with the BRD instrument or meles weapons like WAR or MONK.

Can you imagine if the world explodes and they put a third roll to the cor on their new weapon? XD. They are not capable .... right?
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-11-10 09:29:18
Link | Citer | R

so upgrading to Rank 2 u just need it in your inventory and EXP in bibiki bay for items or sortie?
By SimonSes 2022-11-10 09:31:13
Link | Citer | R

kinkanat said: »
Does anyone have a link or something to see what the new weapons look like in their first stage?

I've read that the shield is very good and replaces Ochain/Pirwen/Srivatsa, but I can't find it anywhere and I'm at work so I can get into the game to see it.

I'm also curious to see what they've done with the BRD instrument or meles weapons like WAR or MONK.

Can you imagine if the world explodes and they put a third roll to the cor on their new weapon? XD. They are not capable .... right?

It's in first post of this thread >.>
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Serveur: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2022-11-10 09:39:06
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »

All I see is a twitch link that I gotta sub for me to look at the vod I don't wanna check and a discord picture of a piss yellow crab but not weapon list or looks of them.
By kinkanat 2022-11-10 09:39:45
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »

Am I missing something? Because when I go to the link on the first page of the shield I only see that it says this: DEF:140 Shield skill +118 Slowly devours your soul.

I don't see how it makes this shield better than ochain.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-11-10 09:41:56
Link | Citer | R

It's in the link in the first post
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/November_2022_Version_Update_Changes

For further insight on how the hidden stat "shield size" work and how it affect the amount of damage reduced on block and the chance for the block to happen read this
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-11-10 09:46:16
Link | Citer | R

Ironically, this was posted earlier. Fitting.

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
If y'all didn't have these stupid tangent discussions in update threads, it would be a lot easier for more casual XIAH users to get actual information about the update. If you have something that you'd prefix with "unpopular opinion but" in a tweet, instead make a thread for it so people who don't care can ignore it.

Anyways, I think Byrth and Martel said it was due tot he current defense on the shield, the shield size, plus the shield skill puts it wildly ahead of Ochain. I'm no pld or shield expert, just what I rad earlier from them.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2022-11-10 09:50:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »

For further insight on how the hidden stat "shield size" work and how it affect the amount of damage reduced on block and the chance for the block to happen read this
Thanks! Clearly I'm blacklisted by someone as shuko is the only post I see
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-11-10 09:55:57
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Justthetip said: »

That means you have Funkworkz on your blocklist, for whatever reason. You can always access the patch notes on the front page of BG wiki.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2022-11-10 09:58:24
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »

That means you have Funkworkz on your blocklist, for whatever reason. You can always access the patch notes on the front page of BG wiki.
Yep yep thanks! I think I was expecting something that was in .Dat file stuff thats why. Either way thanks!
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2022-11-10 10:03:36
Link | Citer | R

If y'all didn't have these stupid tangent discussions in update threads, it would be a lot easier for more casual XIAH users to get actual information about the update. If you have something that you'd prefix with "unpopular opinion but" in a tweet, instead make a thread for it so people who don't care can ignore it.

Anyways, I think Byrth and Martel said it was due tot he current defense on the shield, the shield size, plus the shield skill puts it wildly ahead of Ochain. I'm no pld or shield expert, just what I rad earlier from them.
Yeah, it's the shield skill+, combined with being size 6(same as ochain), that puts it so far ahead. Though the defense is quite nice. And there's great potential for additional stats later.

It's basically an ilvl Ochain. So SE is totally fine adding a new shield, that's effectively an ilvl Ochain, but still doesn't want to actually ilvl Ochain... -_-
[+]
By Meeble 2022-11-10 10:03:59
Link | Citer | R

It would be surprising if they put a bonus roll on a gun Ranger can use, yes.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-11-10 10:13:26
Link | Citer | R

RNG with /COR sub new meta!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-11-10 10:36:22
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else getting a "Failed to get trust info for Matsui-P" message spamming your chat log since the update? Being sent every second.
By SimonSes 2022-11-10 10:41:19
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Martel said: »

Yeah, it's the shield skill+, combined with being size 6(same as ochain), that puts it so far ahead. Though the defense is quite nice. And there's great potential for additional stats later.

It's basically an ilvl Ochain. So SE is totally fine adding a new shield, that's effectively an ilvl Ochain, but still doesn't want to actually ilvl Ochain... -_-

Person in my LS (Suph) suggested funny thing. They could still nerf the shield size for final version :D Maybe you will be able to have same Primal on different stages though :P? Guess we wont know for a while.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2022-11-10 10:41:43
Link | Citer | R

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/56918/september-2022-version-update/7/#3640538

Here are the DAT models, they were added back in September's update.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-11-10 10:42:44
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else getting a "Failed to get trust info for Matsui-P" message spamming your chat log since the update? Being sent every second.

Have you been closing the game and start Windower again and let it update itself?
 Asura.Kareman
user: Careman
By Asura.Kareman 2022-11-10 10:50:18
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone been able to start a prime weapon after the latest TVR missions?
 Asura.Madotsukii
user: Madotsuki
By Asura.Madotsukii 2022-11-10 10:51:23
Link | Citer | R

Well... I guess now I have even less incentive to ever drop heavy metals and Riftdross on my lv.90 Ochain. Pour one out for the empy shield boys.
[+]
By Seun 2022-11-10 11:10:57
Link | Citer | R

No, but I did notice that Cornelia was showing in my cooldowns for Timers after summoning Matsui-P. It was early after the update so maybe has been changed?
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2022-11-10 11:17:23
Link | Citer | R

As far as the new synthesis recipe(s) go, it must be something to do with the new gold crab shells. Has anyone tried desynthing them? They could also be used in lieu of other crab shells for the same recipe.
By Nariont 2022-11-10 11:20:40
Link | Citer | R

Wouldn't be surprised that they don't wanna walk back the whole "putting shield skill on those older shields would break everything" and instead will just make a shield that invalidates both
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2022-11-10 11:40:05
Link | Citer | R

Nariont said: »

Wouldn't be surprised that they don't wanna walk back the whole "putting shield skill on those older shields would break everything" and instead will just make a shield that invalidates both
Honestly, at this point I think I'm ok with this. Particularly if it gets me a shield that both blocks worth a ***, and might have MDT II later. I'm just pointing out what appears to be SE's hypocrisy.

Anyway, Aegis and Ochain had a good run. Time for the one shield to rule them all. <,<! Although, we don't know if they'll put MDT II on higher tiers of Duban yet.
[+]
By Nariont 2022-11-10 11:45:11
Link | Citer | R

Assume itll come with the MDTII eventually, the alternative is that they decide to do a last minute upgrade to the other REMA shields and I don't see that happening this late in the game. They didnt wanna do it with the 119 changes, didnt wanna add anything when they did augments, haven't even given an "easy" route to AG the thing vs what weapons got
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 9 10