Range Tanking Sortie Bosses?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Range Tanking Sortie bosses?
Range Tanking Sortie bosses?
 Asura.Splendid
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: BlindLis
By Asura.Splendid 2022-09-26 14:31:51
Link | Citer | R

My friend and I have been have been using a range tank strategy to overcome the A boss with ease. Anyone else try this? SCH could probably solo like this and SCH + BLM would be an easy duo. We did this as RDM + RNG.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Spookyfish
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Spookyfish 2022-09-26 16:18:18
Link | Citer | R

The only boss anyone has trouble with is B. You literally just need to not do water type damage to avoid wiping or if solo/low man, use Selhteus to keep healers at range.
 Asura.Splendid
By Asura.Splendid 2022-09-26 16:36:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Spookyfish said: »
The only boss anyone has trouble with is B. You literally just need to not do water type damage to avoid wiping or if solo/low man, use Selhteus to keep healers at range.

I mean, you can just five song it and Savage Blade the B boss for an easy victory. Can do that on all of them.
 Gilgamesh.Maletaru
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: maletaru
By Gilgamesh.Maletaru 2022-09-26 16:43:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Splendid said: »
I mean, you can just five song it and Savage Blade the B boss for an easy victory. Can do that on all of them.

What's your solution for his wind hand taking all 5 of your songs and giving him massive attack and haste?
 Asura.Splendid
By Asura.Splendid 2022-09-26 17:01:04
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Maletaru said: »

What's your solution for his wind hand taking all 5 of your songs and giving him massive attack and haste?

Kill faster.
[+]
 Bahamut.Spookyfish
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Spookyfish 2022-09-26 18:06:59
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Spookyfish said: »

You aren't wrong but you don't need that on the other 3. I've solo'd the other 3 on RDM with trusts and just about every job setup involving a healer and a dd.
 Fenrir.Velner
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2022-09-26 19:19:29
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Maletaru said: »

Asylum is quite handy for Wind Hand if you have a WHM in your party. 30 seconds of protection from him stealing your buffs.
[+]