List Of Linkshells Who Help Returning Players.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » List of Linkshells Who Help Returning Players.
List of Linkshells Who Help Returning Players.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-09-23 18:01:08
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Agerine said: »
WelcomeHome Leader here,

I have been in an on and off break for a few years now and even tho the linkshell still has about 30-40 people it is rather quiet in there during the last 2 months ive been playing again.

Its always a great shell to get ahold of to help meet folks tho because WelcomeHome at its core is a HUB shell to get to know folks who run endgame stuff.

I'll add WelcomeHome and if players want to know more they can read this and get the idea. Thanks! Also, added Reverie for my good buddy Brahmz :) Great guy, he was in my linkshell for a long time, you can't go wrong joining him.

Servers not yet on the list:

Carbuncle
Cerberus
Fenrir
Lakshmi
Leviathan
Phoenix
Quetzalcoatl
Ragnarok
Shiva
Siren
Sylph
Valefor
[+]
 Ragnarok.Dani
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Lardan
By Ragnarok.Dani 2022-09-24 06:03:46
Link | Citer | R

InternationalGlobe on Ragnarok fit well under this description.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-09-24 14:54:40
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Dani said: »
InternationalGlobe on Ragnarok fit well under this description.

Cool! Who is the leader of the LS? Are they alright putting their name to this?
By facelessfresh 2022-09-26 10:11:14
Link | Citer | R

I have a linkshell on Cerberus that I made when I got back on sometime back called AARP. It's just me and my wife in it still. If anyone wishes to utilize it and run whatever I don't mind giving out linkshell sacks. Me and her usually just try to duo everything but some instances it would be nice to have other members to help out or join for things. I don't intend to grow it myself since running a LS while taking care of all the real life responsibilities leave me putting the game after that stuff. Figured I'd offer a home for any old generation players that think AARP is a good fit. Just /t Faceless if you wanna recruit members and run things.

Edit: I'm usually on during the day but I may be a little slow to reply depending on whether I am preoccupied taking care of kids or some other household task.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-09-26 13:08:08
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for that Faceless. I'll keep it off for now, unless the group grows. It sounds similar to LagunasWarriors, which is there for anyone to come in, chill, and set things up if they want, but it's not active at all and mostly goes unused these days.

I know Ozmozis & Majestic have people in them, but have no idea how friendly they are to returnees. I'd suggest my own (Reality) but I'm not subscribed to the game and my pearlsacks do their own things in my absence. For now, it does not look like Cerberus has any groups with the main purpose of actively helping returnees.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-09-28 12:20:26
Link | Citer | R

Still looking to expand on this list if anyone would like to be added? Please let me know. Preferably, the group is active and has the time to help returnees. Getting the LS leaders name (or the person in charge during their absence) is encouraged because it gives other players a point of contact. Thank you.