Asura.Frod said: »
Quote:
ilvl Nyzul Isle

Now that would be something.
By Nariont 2022-05-31 11:31:13
Link | Citer | R

Starbucks said: »
PLD is balanced with RUN now?

outside of things that are just single high dmg element which is supposed to be runs forte anyway, plds got most of its bases covered now. When it gets foil thatll be the last real weakness in its current kit which was good self-target hate generation on demand, already kind of filled it with the JAs run gets already and dont need a tag when you have banishga.
[+]
By CrAZYVIC 2022-05-31 13:01:08
Link | Citer | R

Time to shitposting guys, do not take this post so serious. I'm just raving like a good old man of 35 years

From my point of view. Balancing GEO is not complicated, you just have to balance his spells according to what the other supports offer. You can't give GEO Berserk II and DIA V, expecting COR, BRD, and RDM to take it in stride.

BRD needs a little respect. Because COR at lv99 with some merits, some job points, the ambuscade cape, the compesator, has about 8 minutes buffs. With BRD you need to pay mythic dagger + empy instrument almost 500M gil just to bring the job at the level of what fresh LV99 COR can offer. BRD needs a category in Merit points II and Job points, which allow it to be viable. Another thing is your Ultimate instruments need an adjustment.

Gjallarhorn (Level 119 III) - R15

CHR+50 Singing skill +50
Wind instrument skill +50 All songs +6
Songs effect duration + 180 Secs
Grants ONE additional song effect total three songs

Marsyas (Level 119 III) - R15

CHR+35 Singing skill +35
Wind instrument skill +35 All songs +4
Grants ONE additional song effect total three songs

Daurdabla (Level 119 III) - R15

CHR+25 Singing skill +25
String instrument skill +25 All songs +2
Grants two additional song effects total four songs no changes.

Carnwenhan (Level 119 III) - R15

DMG:116 Delay:186
Magic Accuracy+40
Magic Damage+155
Dagger skill +269
Parrying skill +269
Magic Accuracy skill +255
String instrument skill +25
Wind instrument skill +25
Increase song effect duration X Songs effect duration + 240 Secs
All songs +2
"Mordant Rime"
Aftermath: Increases Magic Accuracy and Accuracy Occasionally attacks twice or thrice

Finally, I would like two JOBS which complement the classes we have right now like SCH & DNC did in WoTG.

DD support DNC-STYLE main weapon swords.

For Mele-jobs A job which is similar to /DNC but instead of healing with TP, it focuses on "REGEN" and some JB like "CHAKRA". This would allow them to reduce the STRESS of healers stacking REGEN TP + REGEN IV. Nowadays it is very complicated for 1 healer to heal 5 players, I put the EIJIN guides as an example. It's a 1 TANK + 1 Super BUFFED DD. Personally, I would like to see TP burns 3 DD + 2 Supports and the healer.

Sub job
Self Regen III using TP lv55 -> 20 Tick duration 60 secs
JA similar to Chakra lv 25 -> 350 HP recast 60 secs
JA similar to Chakra lv 55 -> 550 HP recast 90 secs

Main job. Can AoE Regen TP effects + AoE Job abilities chakra style, AoE + 35 attack / 35 accuracy to all the party.

Support Refresh + Regen effects specalist, main weapon daggers

For mage jobs, I would love a role which gives a powerful refresh as a sub job, which stacks with all forms of refresh, to make life easier for healers. Plus Sublimation needs stack with refresh badly.

Sub job

Refresh + Sublimation + RDM, BRD, GEO refresh all stack, this sub job is planned to assist, not to annoy other supports or steal their spots on the aliances.

Self Neo-Refresh I -> lv25 -> 3 tick
Neo-Refresh II -> lv 55 -> 6 tick
Neo-Sublimation II -> lv 55 -> 3 tick

Job traits.

Increase REGEN POTENCY I -> lv 25 -> 10 tick
Increase REGEN POTENCY II -> lv 55 -> 20 tick

Main job

Can AoE refresh, AoE regen + AoE 30 MAB / 30 MACC
[+]
 Bahamut.Spookyfish
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Spookyfish 2022-05-31 15:20:10
Link | Citer | R

I wish I had something even half as strong as what you're smoking.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-05-31 15:32:00
Link | Citer | R

why do people shitpost like that while knowing its a shitpost? Are you hoping to get a few likes and spend the remainder of your day in a fist-pumping fury of "YEAH- I'M RIGHT MUTHAFUCKAS!!!"?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-31 15:34:49
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Boposhopo
user: Boposhopo
By Leviathan.Boposhopo 2022-05-31 15:39:36
Link | Citer | R

All those BRD changes seem highly unnecessary. I'd just be happy if we could wear Malignance.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2022-05-31 16:50:51
Link | Citer | R

CrAZYVIC said: »
With BRD you need to pay mythic dagger + empy instrument almost 500M gil just to bring the job at the level of what fresh LV99 COR can offer.

That's... completely untrue?

Base number of buffs:
BRD and COR both get two buffs at a fresh lv99.
Advantage: none

Additional number of buffs:
COR has no way to gain more than two rolls. BRD Empy allows for two MORE buffs, but even the easily acquired JSE harp (Terpander) gives one more.
Advantage: Bard

Ease of increasing buff duration
COR has a little bit of an easier time getting longer buffs as a fresh 99 with Empy hands + Compensator, but it's not THAT much longer than BRD's duration from easily accessible gear to a current fresh 99. BRD also gets easily obtained stuff like Kali (Escha-Ru'Aun T2, just like COR's Compensator), Empyrean set (same as COR using Empy hands), AF feet, Ambuscade legs, etc. Also should consider that it's easier for BRD to change up buffs or re-apply the SAME buff before it wears, whereas COR has to wait for a roll to drop in order to redo the same roll.

Both jobs have a pricey upgrade piece to take their buffs over 10min. BRD with Carnwenhan, which is obviously quite an undertaking. But COR also has a fancy/expensive duration + potency piece in Rostam (C path), the BiS option for both duration and roll strength.
Advantage: Corsair (though IMO it's not a huge gap)

And then you have to consider that both jobs are just different. BRD has no Phantom Roll timer to contend with, so can more easily put up multiple songs or change them up quickly, put different songs on different party members (e.g., not hard to quickly apply marches/minuets for frontline DDs, enmity+ on a tank, and ballads on mages). COR has some strengths, particularly in how well it can DD as well as put those rolls up, and some great unique buffs (e.g, Samurai Roll, Allies Roll, pet rolls), but it has disadvantages too (no decent attack speed buffs, worse refresh buffs, no enmity control, no AoE sleeps, harder to quickly apply multiple different buffs, etc).

The big 3 buffing jobs are just different, and IMO they're all decently balanced. It's not like any of COR BRD or GEO are really struggling to find ways to contribute in a party, the balance isn't that off. GEO may have it the worst these days due to nerfed debuffs in some content, but even so it's a strong job for player buffs - and that's easily remedied by not having nerfed debuffs in future content, or in content where the party stays in one spot to allow for a Luopon to be more easily used.

Add to that some of the other jobs that aren't quite as primarily focused on buffing, like RDM SMN SCH, and there's a good spread and room for everyone. If anything, the one change I might make to buff meta is to further increase SMN's buffing ability to make it more of a direct competitor to COR BRD GEO. Would give SMN a bit more of a place in situations outside of Astral Conduit zergs.
[+]
 Siren.Bruno
Serveur: Siren
user: BruHouse
By Siren.Bruno 2022-05-31 17:38:51
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Spookyfish said: »
I wish I had something even half as strong as what you're smoking.

as someone who spent years in the same EGLS as Crazyvic, you have no idea how accurate this comment is
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-05-31 22:27:07
Link | Citer | R

I do have a feeling SE will do something silly to help newbies coming back with Brd Cor Geo.
 Asura.Topace
Serveur: Asura
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2022-05-31 23:16:29
Link | Citer | R

Brd doesn’t need a Uber buff. It does good DPS Great melee buffs, and good support buffs, great debuffs.

What it needs is instruments to be merged together and Carn to be the best option again.

I want more melee Mage gear. And for bow WS to be adjusted.
By Nariont 2022-05-31 23:17:54
Link | Citer | R

Eh, buff wise there doesnt need to be much added, cor still has bataria ring, geo still has dunna, brd still has the oboro harp + eminent flute to get them going out the gate

Asura.Topace said: »
I want more melee Mage gear.

You all got nyame, can't get much better than that unless you chose C/D I suppose
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2022-05-31 23:37:27
Link | Citer | R

Nariont said: »
Eh, buff wise there doesnt need to be much added, cor still has bataria ring, geo still has dunna, brd still has the oboro harp + eminent flute to get them going out the gate

Asura.Topace said: »
I want more melee Mage gear.

You all got nyame, can't get much better than that unless you chose C/D I suppose
I do love my nyame on Geo. But it’s really the only viable option we have. I’m not asking to turn mages into dps but more variety in gear options like brd. A lot of mages have very limited accessories and are stuck with pre ilvl stuff. Or the DREAM weapons just outright suck.
By SimonSes 2022-06-01 01:30:47
Link | Citer | R

Mage dream weapons should be focused on mage aspect, not melee imo (unless you have paths like with SU5). Aeonic club, Claustrum and Mjollnir are very underwhelming. Melee weapons for mages should be something you can get outside of Rema and you have it in form of Maxentius and some unity weapons for example. That being said Yagrush and Idris aren't bad attempts at making weapons focused at important mage things, but also pretty good melee options, so I guess it's possible, but still I would rather have bis club for one thing and bis club for something else, rather than one club to rule them all.
[+]
 Valefor.Furyspawn
Serveur: Valefor
user: Furyspawn
By Valefor.Furyspawn 2022-06-01 02:12:58
Link | Citer | R

Another thing to consider about BRD vs COR vs GEO is that BRD and COR buffs are mobile and once you've got them, you don't need to be anywhere near the BRD or COR to keep them active. With a GEO, you have to stay in range of both the Indi- spell on the GEO and the placed Geo- bubble. And in most cases, the GEO has to stand in AOE range of the target, which means deciding between DT/MEva for yourself versus DT/Regen for the bubble. Either way, one of you is gonna get hit hard.

The only exception is Entrust, an ability with a 10-minute recast for a spell with a base duration of 3 minutes. It also takes 0 advantage of potency gear that would normally provide as much as a +200% bonus, depending on the spell.

Imagine how much Pianissimo would suck if it ignored all of the song+ gear on BRD or if it had a 10-minute recast instead of 5 seconds.
By Nariont 2022-06-01 12:59:22
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
That being said Yagrush and Idris aren't bad attempts at making weapons focused at important mage things

They're basically flukes given the rest of the weapon array, they got it the "closest" I guess with the dyna weapons whether it be at base or via path C. They should probably add some basic stats to the clubs or at least the staves so they can function as proper nuke staves, that or affinity or simply some kind of seperate dmg increase, its kinda silly it takes a full powered AM2 to get laev to compete and even then if the INT gap is enough it can still fall behind.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-06-01 13:06:58
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Mage dream weapons should be focused on mage aspect, not melee imo (unless you have paths like with SU5). Aeonic club, Claustrum and Mjollnir are very underwhelming. Melee weapons for mages should be something you can get outside of Rema and you have it in form of Maxentius and some unity weapons for example. That being said Yagrush and Idris aren't bad attempts at making weapons focused at important mage things, but also pretty good melee options, so I guess it's possible, but still I would rather have bis club for one thing and bis club for something else, rather than one club to rule them all.

Black Mage calling. We just want a RMEA-leveled staff that either provides some uniqueness for BLM or at a bare minimum, is the best nuking option 100% of the time. I absolutely love my Laevateinn, but even that can't always lay claim to being better than "standard" options the way most melee RMEAs can (those debates tend to be RMEA vs RMEA, not RMEA vs a drop). Its pretty disgusting that the Mythic Staff is the only one with real MAB on it.

And so SE gives us non-casting staves...are we to melee? Well, since the Staff Mages (SCH and BLM) don't even get the big boy staff WSs naturally (but the club mages- WHM and GEO- do.). SE has never known what to do with the mages in regards to RMEAs outside of the two you mention (Yagrush/Idris).
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2022-06-01 13:32:36
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Furyspawn said: »
Imagine how much Pianissimo would suck if it ignored all of the song+ gear on BRD or if it had a 10-minute recast instead of 5 seconds.
Pianissimo and Entrust are entirely different in purpose. If you wanted to turn Pianissimo into an Entrust equivalent, you'd also have to make it AoE, have it go above the song cap, and be undispellable.

It'd actually be really good if you made it like Entrust, just entirely different.
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2022-06-01 13:44:51
Link | Citer | R

So this boils down to:

I want new jobs knowing full well they won't be balanced for years and distract from current job woes

OR

FIX MAH JERB!!! 20th Anniversary Edition
By Meeble 2022-06-01 14:15:07
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Add to that some of the other jobs that aren't quite as primarily focused on buffing, like RDM SMN SCH, and there's a good spread and room for everyone. If anything, the one change I might make to buff meta is to further increase SMN's buffing ability to make it more of a direct competitor to COR BRD GEO. Would give SMN a bit more of a place in situations outside of Astral Conduit zergs.

Support SMN is pretty awesome, but if we're wishing for more party buff options/variety how about making Diffusion a stance(a la Majesty or Composure)?
By Nariont 2022-06-01 14:17:34
Link | Citer | R

Lot of JAs could use with a straight cooldown reduction, or in some cases like CA/BA or even UL a charge based system, doubt itd happen but it would be nice.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2022-06-01 14:20:51
Link | Citer | R

Su5 path C weapons showed that it's certainly possible that the devs can still come up with some compelling ideas for mage weapons. Musa is fantastic for SCH, and directly affects some the job's primary roles in buffing Enhancing/Regen spells, a big chunk of cure potency, and fast cast. That one was a win. Crocea Mors is also one of the highlights of all of the Su5 weapons, directly impacting a core RDM function with lots of Macc/skill for enfeebles, AND truly unlocking a more unique aspect of the job with the enspell/elemental WS damage.

For the WHM and BLM weapons, well, at least they tried to do something unique with an Afflatus Misery-focused club and a... BLM Manawall weapon?

Hopefully they can make some inspired decisions for Prime staff and club, because they really need some love. Club should be a healing powerhouse, and just stacking more cure potency isn't going to do it. Maybe something unique like focusing on an added effect on cures: cureskin, add some regen, maybe let the target of a cure receive a short term DT- or Meva boost, something... And Staff should probably be a nuking powerhouse, where I'm not going to just laugh at it and go back to choosing easily obtained Marin+1 or Bunzi's over an "ultimate" weapon (and Lathi being the de facto BLM weapon for years is also a bit of an embarrassment).

EDIT: Aside from mages, BST better get something pet related. It's infuriating that a job that is defined by pets has so many "ultimate" weapons that do nothing at all for the pet (Tri-Edge, Farsha, Dolichenus...). Since it seems the current state of the job is to use jug pets primarily for buffs/debuffs, maybe play into that a bit. Perhaps something like increasing duration/potency of player buff ready moves, and add a ton of pet: macc to land enfeebling ready moves?
[+]
 Bahamut.Spookyfish
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Spookyfish 2022-06-01 14:36:06
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
And so SE gives us non-casting staves...are we to melee? Well, since the Staff Mages (SCH and BLM) don't even get the big boy staff WSs naturally (but the club mages- WHM and GEO- do.). SE has never known what to do with the mages in regards to RMEAs outside of the two you mention (Yagrush/Idris).

This.... why does the black mage not get the AoE dark magical WS but white mage does...? It's not like our REMAs are staves or anything, right?
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-06-01 14:43:36
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Spookyfish said: »
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

This.... why does the black mage not get the AoE dark magical WS but white mage does...? It's not like our REMAs are staves or anything, right?

There's a couple situations like this in game- PLD and club skill? There's no reason they shouldn't get all the WSs aside from job-specific ones for that weapon class as well as some heavy maces. Its historically accurate as well as PLD has the best club skill in the game!

SAMs have native archery, but the only way to get archery WSs is either thru merit abilities or WSs tied to weapons or using /RNG.

Its just the staff/club thing for the mages is completely backwards by every evaluation. SCH, SMN, and BLM have higher native Staff skills than WHM or GEO. Yet none of those "staff" jobs get Cataclysm or Earth Crusher natively....while the C- staff skill jobs do.

tl;dr- there's so much potential in just fixing the existing world we play in, how bout we focus on those kinds of changes rather than living in the clouds with Time Mage and Machinist.
[+]
By Nariont 2022-06-01 14:49:26
Link | Citer | R

has so many "ultimate" weapons that do nothing at all for the pet (Tri-Edge, Farsha, Dolichenus...).

To be fair, 2 of those 3 weapons are not just for bst, but yes, bst gets the short end of the stick on pet weapons, though pup/smn/drg kind of share this too, not that current drg cares about wyvern beyond surviving.

As for what to potentially put on them, plenty of options if you want to be bst specific you could add ready charge cost -1(minimum 1 of course), ready dmg+%, buff effects like Haste effect which would just be a fancy way of saying magic haste +%, list goes on.
 Phoenix.Iocus
By Phoenix.Iocus 2022-06-01 16:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Hopefully they can make some inspired decisions for Prime staff and club, because they really need some love. Club should be a healing powerhouse, and just stacking more cure potency isn't going to do it. Maybe something unique like focusing on an added effect on cures: cureskin, add some regen, maybe let the target of a cure receive a short term DT- or Meva boost, something... And Staff should probably be a nuking powerhouse, where I'm not going to just laugh at it and go back to choosing easily obtained Marin+1 or Bunzi's over an "ultimate" weapon (and Lathi being the de facto BLM weapon for years is also a bit of an embarrassment).

WHM just doesn't need more healing, that's literally the only great thing they do and it's not enough anymore to keep them from PLD, SCH, and even RDMs ability to replace them 9/10 scenerios. They already burned both Yagrush and Gambanteinn on getting rid of status effects with one of them literally only being a patch job for cursna. If you throw Mjollnir in that pile they all have the same thing in common, MP management IF YOU MELEE or have TP. Bunzi/Nyame can get you somewhere at least if that's what your heart desires but otherwise I'd say it's not a great idea. Then you get to Tishtrya which serves no purpose because Hexastrike is usable by both jobs on it and no other jobs can use the weapon to get TP bonus on a club.

WHM has Divine and GEO has Elemental Magic. Idris does a really good job of covering a lot of GEOs nuking needs while also supporting their bubbles at the same time, but WHM doesn't really have a Divine equivalent. I'm not specifically advocating for GEO to get a bigger boom stick that Idris already can provide, but WHM could use something to bring it into the same arena as GEO. Instead I would advocate for the new prime club to be a good nuking piece that adds additional affects to their native damage spells. Specifically the ability to tear at the nuke wall, individual elemental or light resistances, and/or special defense bonus against magical damage such as demons having -25% against magic damage. Banish does something like this for undead and it has gear already to enhance it, but WHM needs more of a niche than occasionally helping against just undead. If they can generically help against light + magical SDB, or nuke wall + specific bonus to light damage then maybe you see a party where you want a WHM and a SCH instead of watching them fight it out for who gets the spot. They also don't have to ever figure out how to balance debuff geonmancy because then GEO will have a solid dedicated spot in a nuking elemental setup and all other elemental nukers will love them enough to help them make Prime Weapons much like people look for people who want Marsyas in Aeonic clears.

You make it native spells only so a GEO/SCH or WHM/SCH uses helixes or other spells to make GEO and WHM interchangeable in this role and thus both suffer because of min/maxing. It's easy to say that this would invalidate RUN but neither Gambit nor Rayke are up fulltime and you can always make them stack. Also it makes it easier for RUN to argue that it shouldn't be on gear that looks like Agwu's exclusively for future updates instead of tank or dd gear.

If you want to add more fanciness you can have it add an aura to WHM that gives DT II or resists and make the same work for the GEO's bubble so they can cover front line and backline without being out of position.

TLDR Blacked out Mjollnir breaks magical damage problems with the game and bring happiness to jobs that are blatantly getting phased out in current content when they don't offer enough support and they have nothing else unique that matters.

PS. Do anything with staff users to not embarrass them for working on the Prime Staff.
By Nariont 2022-06-01 17:25:43
Link | Citer | R

Nuke wall is more something I'd expect blm to be tearing at and give them some real utility in the area they excel in beyond slapping an ele dot and an aja, other jobs do the cc role the same or better and often have further utility.

Biggest thing whm could benefit from is probably extending the range of debuffs divine caress can cover, or how many at once, but empy could possibly do this. Same for any big increases to barspells.
 Phoenix.Iocus
By Phoenix.Iocus 2022-06-01 18:14:51
Link | Citer | R

Nuke wall is more something I'd expect blm to be tearing at and give them some real utility in the area they excel in beyond slapping an ele dot and an aja, other jobs do the cc role the same or better and often have further utility.

Giving BLM the ability to address the nuke wall in a limited capacity makes at least some sense on paper and I really do think they should have at least a tool in their kit. However if you make them codependent on another job then you potentially get another subscription out of it for everyone that wants to play a BLM and do nuking strats. I hate that answer but i also realize why it might happen.

BLM has a weird identity because BLM parties are totally a thing and supported by the game's design and then also not at the same time. The spell meteor just begs you to put a bunch of BLMs in a party if the results were anything special. Obviously they forgot to make it actually special unfortunately. The -JA line of spells also encourages this idea as did ancient magic back in the day.

But then they added the Nuke Wall and made a lot of NMs that just don't really take magic damage, which doesn't stop BLM parties, it stops BLM from being in parties at all. So it's pretty easy to get a mixed message from BLMs current balance issues. They did say they were interesting in buffing BLMs but they weren't interested in creating the situation they had previously created with Death being the only strategy being used for all content. They should totally fix BLM to be awesome because it's a tentpole job for the series and its current status is embarrassing.

Biggest thing whm could benefit from is probably extending the range of debuffs divine caress can cover, or how many at once, but empy could possibly do this. Same for any big increases to barspells.

I don't agree that you should increase the need for WHMs by intentionally making more encounters annoyingly shitty like Marlboros. No one like those fights. The WHMs don't like those fights. Make content and buffs to WHM that will empower them and make playing a WHM enjoyable instead of being everyone's maid that they only care about when they need something.

We have so much barspell support with Valiance being available from /RUN and the ridiculous amount of magic evasion that comes from gear.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-06-01 18:40:37
Link | Citer | R

I changed my mind. Not even gonna bother, so enjoy arguing about that for 10 pages, I guess.
By Nariont 2022-06-01 19:06:01
Link | Citer | R

Id take either or. You either make enemies have more than 1 elemental weakness instead of this 1 takes extra or normal dmg and everything else falls off a cliff due to sdt or heightened elemental evasion, or you give the ability to negate the wall briefly.

Phoenix.Iocus said: »
I don't agree that you should increase the need for WHMs by intentionally making more encounters annoyingly shitty like Marlboros. No one like those fights. The WHMs don't like those fights. Make content and buffs to WHM that will empower them and make playing a WHM enjoyable instead of being everyone's maid that they only care about when they need something.

We have so much barspell support with Valiance being available from /RUN and the ridiculous amount of magic evasion that comes from gear.

Thats the job, the ability to shield targets from debuffs was that extra blanket, hell esuna was the next one that i wish theyd expand on in some fashion like you can remove debuffs in range even if the whm resisted them.

Debuffs are the last real obstacle to a player since we have so many ways to cripple a target your next avenue is what we got with geo bubbles and just saying "this is greatly reduced here" and I doubt well ever leave it.

Lastly we have more than enough meva now sure, all it takes is a spike in mob macc to curb that however, though idk if thats planned going forward but as it stands armor meva gaps closed considerably to what it was so wouldn't shock me if it did happen.
[+]