Square Enix Employee Fired After Honest Interview

Langues: JP EN DE FR
329 users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Square Enix Employee fired after honest interview
Square Enix Employee fired after honest interview
 Sylph.Ketsui
Offline
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Lutia
Posts: 76
By Sylph.Ketsui 2022-05-21 12:58:38
Link | Citer | R
 
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-05-21 13:16:04
Link | Citer | R
 
Knew this was a troll but I still laughed, not because it was particularly funny, but because ol one-toothed Tito's laugh was absolutely hysterical.
 Asura.Sirris
Offline
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Safiyyah
Posts: 720
By Asura.Sirris 2022-05-21 13:44:12
Link | Citer | R
 
That's pretty much right on the nose, lol.
Offline
Posts: 10213
By Pantafernando 2022-05-21 14:10:40
Link | Citer | R
 
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Knew this was a troll but I still laughed, not because it was particularly funny, but because ol one-toothed Tito's laugh was absolutely hysterical.

Hes a well known meme in many youtube videos ive seen, good thing now I know the original source of it.
Offline
Posts: 13481
By Draylo 2022-05-21 14:22:46
Link | Citer | R
 
In another timeline along the multiverse, we have gotten an expansion to the far east with new jobs time mage and chemist... everyone is happy and excited on the forums and the future is bright.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 140
By Musashi232 2022-05-21 15:15:28
Link | Citer | R
 
Draylo said: »
In another timeline along the multiverse, we have gotten an expansion to the far east with new jobs time mage and chemist... everyone is happy and excited on the forums and the future is bright.
don't crush our dreams in this timeline :(
 Asura.Geriond
Offline
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
Posts: 2898
By Asura.Geriond 2022-05-21 15:32:24
Link | Citer | R
 
Draylo said: »
In another timeline along the multiverse, we have gotten an expansion to the far east with new jobs time mage and chemist... everyone is happy and excited on the forums and the future is bright.
And in another timeline SE shut down FFXI before giving it any expansions at all.
Offline
Posts: 118
By axetofall 2022-05-21 15:34:25
Link | Citer | R
 
Pantafernando said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Knew this was a troll but I still laughed, not because it was particularly funny, but because ol one-toothed Tito's laugh was absolutely hysterical.

Hes a well known meme in many youtube videos ive seen, good thing now I know the original source of it.

RIP El Risitas
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
Posts: 1499
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-05-21 16:42:18
Link | Citer | R
 
the great FFXI Let down- Hype for 3 years just to afk at the date...
[+]
Offline
By RadialArcana 2022-05-21 18:29:33
Link | Citer | R
 
I'm normally super supportive of what they are trying to do but holy hell did they drop the ball this time, big time.

Even what I thought they were adding, they aren't adding now

literally



inb4 they say they are now adding af3 upgrades in 2023
[+]
Log in to post.