Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Nukumi + Aymur
Nukumi + Aymur
 Asura.Duskbane
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Pepino
By Asura.Duskbane 2022-03-26 19:42:31
Link | Citer | R

Does the TP bonus not stack on these? I have them in a precast set and im only getting +500 on my pets TP.

Edit:
Found some old information on this but the forum is locked even after sign in, maybe deleted.
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Ready bottom of page.
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Falkirk
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2022-03-26 22:50:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Duskbane said: »
Does the TP bonus not stack on these? I have them in a precast set and im only getting +500 on my pets TP.
Hey.
The Aymur Pet TP Bonus is unique in that it adds a direct TP+500 to the Pet during Precast, and then gives an additional (invisible) TP Bonus+500 during Midcast.

You can't see the TP Bonus from Nukumi/Kumbhakarna because it is applied during Midcast (while the Ready move is actually happening).

They definitely stack. Cheers, BSTbro.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Duskbane
Serveur: Asura
user: Pepino
By Asura.Duskbane 2022-05-19 15:22:07
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk said: »
Asura.Duskbane said: »
Hey.
The Aymur Pet TP Bonus is unique in that it adds a direct TP+500 to the Pet during Precast, and then gives an additional (invisible) TP Bonus+500 during Midcast.

You can't see the TP Bonus from Nukumi/Kumbhakarna because it is applied during Midcast (while the Ready move is actually happening).

They definitely stack. Cheers, BSTbro.

Thank you for the reply, this was actually exactly what I was experiencing. I could see the TP increase but it was always 500 short of what I was expecting with Aymur but I can confirm after A LOT of testing that it does infact give that boost.
Love my Aymur.

Now if we can get them to remove the distance requirement for Ready moves....