Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Bulk purchasing escutcheon spheres
Bulk purchasing escutcheon spheres
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2022-02-20 14:04:24
Link | Citer | R

Are there sellers who farm mass amounts of spheres with the intention of selling them? Are those people interested in making deals to sell large quantities at agree upon prices, or does everyone just bazaar them by the NPC?

I've been saving gil for a while now, I was planning to go to Asura to buy spheres on mules, but it occurred to me that the people selling might prefer to have a guaranteed buyer.

If there is one or more people who are interested, I can move my mules to whatever server that person(people) are on. I'm interested in T1-T2, not light/darkness.

I'm not actually ready to purchase yet, but wanted to put feelers out there assuming it would take some amount of time to actually farm the spheres. Let me know what your experience has been with buying, selling, or the general market, interested to hear what people have to say.
 Asura.Bootus
Serveur: Asura
user: Sgtsalt
By Asura.Bootus 2022-02-20 17:16:30
Link | Citer | R

There are definitely people that make deals to farm them. I know several people who have done this to save money on their crafting shields. Unfortunately, I don't have any names of people farming, but I know they exist.

Good luck!
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Serveur: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2022-02-21 10:19:13
Link | Citer | R

if there's anyone on bismark doing this hmu
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2022-02-21 12:05:38
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Drakelth said: »
if there's anyone on bismark doing this hmu

You mean farming or buying? I assume farming, and I'm guessing your sphere market looks a lot like the Carbuncle one: dead :D
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2022-03-06 10:39:34
Link | Citer | R

I've come up with a patient strategy that I'm going to implement for this, moving a mule so that I can buy slowly at low prices without having to worry about my main being on a different server for a while.

That said, I'm still in the market for thousands of Detonation, Compression, Fusion, and Induration spheres. Should be ready to transfer in the next month or less. If anyone has a lot of these they're looking to offload let me know. To be clear though: I'm looking for a mutually beneficial relationship not looking to pay a premium for convenience. I'd rather save gil at the expense of time than spend gil to save time.
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Serveur: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2022-03-06 11:01:02
Link | Citer | R

farming, I want to buy all mine
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [275 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2022-12-06 08:59:11
Link | Citer | R

Planning to make another bulk purchase, bump. If anyone has Detonation, Compression, Induration, or Fusion, I will be in the market for ~2200 of each, Probably when the discount campaign comes up.

If nobody says anything I will likely be making the trip to Asura, but if you're on another server and have a lot of these to sell let me know, I can send mule there or split mules.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2022-12-13 08:45:10
Link | Citer | R

Going to be doing my transfer early, probably in the next day or two. Let me know if anyone wants to make a deal before I move.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [146 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-05-08 00:14:52
Link | Citer | R

I'm back on Asura buying, sell me your spheres. Or if you're on another server, bring 'em over!

Distortion, Fusion, Compression, Detonation, Induration, still need thousands of each.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-05-30 17:00:28
Link | Citer | R

Got most of what I need, but still in the market for Fusion and possibly some Distortion. If anyone is interested in selling, I have $$$ for you on Asura or Carbuncle.