Looking For LS: Returning Casual Players

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Looking for LS: Returning Casual Players
Looking for LS: Returning Casual Players
By greenmonkey777 2021-10-06 14:47:45
Link | Citer | R

Hello Bismarck!

Myself and my buddy have played FFXI off and on over the years. We started back shortly after NA launch back around college age and are now certified adults. We have played many MMOs, but this one is still home. None of our old friends still play. None of the other members of our long time gaming group have the same love for FFXI we do. Normally, we usually come back and play for about three months and then have to put it down for RL. Family, wives, jobs, etc. We've played for years, but never seen end game, ever. Basically we just leveled ... a lot. Love some grinding. SKILLCHAINS FOR LIFE! I don't want to under sale us. We don't have any relics, mythics, empyrean weapons ... no REMAs at all. Handful of reforged and reforged +1 gear. We just duoed Nyzul Isle for the first time ... ever, IKR!?. We have to be the longest running newbs on the server. But, we love the game and are pretty fun to play with, IMHO.

However, this time we want to try something different. We are looking to join another LS, besides our personal one, to have others to play with to help keep our interest as we miss the community, but also to have help. For example, right now we are doing Ambuscade since it is pet focused this month and we are doing BST and SMN, but doing VE Vol 1 at 200 hallmarks a pop is going to take a long time to get a Naegling lol. But since we don't have a ton of gear we get wrecked in a E Vol 1.

So, are there any active and social EN speaking LSs on Bismarck? We usually play a couple of hours during the week and more on the weekends.
[+]
 Bismarck.Xavros
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: JasTx
By Bismarck.Xavros 2021-10-13 04:34:36
Link | Citer | R

Have you tried ArcticCircle? They have pearls on the concierge and they're a mostly social shell that runs events on NA/EU timetable. They're happy to help new and returning players, and members sometimes look for parties for doing content. The shell does get full during their events though (from what I've heard, haven't personally seen it since that's 4AM my time) so you can join their overflow shell TropicCircle if it happens to be full when you first try.

You should get the Discord link once you join the shell, but if you're not able to get it, lmk and I'll dm it to you.
[+]
By Numquam 2021-10-14 13:55:39
Link | Citer | R

I got Tropic Circle :D
 Bahamut.Balduran
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2021-10-14 14:00:08
Link | Citer | R

Welcome back! Have fun and skillchains for life hell ya!
[+]
By Aquapenguin 2021-10-14 14:46:38
Link | Citer | R

If you haven't already pick up a pearl for ArcticCircle. IF theres none on the concierge send a tell to either Aquapenguin or Earthpenguin and I'll get you one as soon as I can. You can pick up one for TropicCircle as well it is our overflow ls since we have hit capacity a few times.
By greenmonkey777 2021-10-16 20:44:30
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the replies all! I just got back to checking the forums and saw these great replies. Excellent! I will check these out.