Link | Citer | R

Why even engage with him?
 Asura.Tsm
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-15 09:29:43
Link | Citer | R

Imagine being dumb enough to compare moderation in ff14 to FFXI. Like it's even *** close lmao.

This kid probably has no knowledge to the bans that go out on ff14 and just Google "ff14 bot picture"
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-08-15 09:31:57
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-08-15 09:37:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tsm said: »
Imagine being dumb enough to compare moderation in ff14 to FFXI. Like it's even *** close lmao.

This kid probably has no knowledge to the bans that go out on ff14 and just Google "ff14 bot picture"

the sad part i think he thinks gill currency is like xi,
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-15 09:37:57
Link | Citer | R

I am not sure what you think you're proving.

Go sit outside bhaflua rem and watch theelder and his 5 alts enter salvage 24 hours a day for the last 7 years. Those are brand new accounts, note the *** leaf. It's not even comparable how rampant bots are on ffxi compared to 14
By RadialArcana 2021-08-15 09:41:06
Link | Citer | R

Point was, they are all handled the same. Certain people need to stop with the "my **** don't stink" mindset.

They all have the same problems and they all have the same problems for the same reason. They allow it to happen intentionally because if they don't it escalates and nobody wants that.

Yes your beloved has the same problems this game does.

Also, keep it coming. Still got some room.
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-15 09:44:25
Link | Citer | R

Ff14 is a dumpster fire for weeb casuals, it's actually interesting that it's not your beloved.

I hate ff14 I'm just calling you a delusional muppet because that's what you are. Sorry if that upsets you

Edit: brand new accounts being made by rmt is not comparable to 24/7 bots for 7 years. Sorry that you don't posses the capacity to understand that
By RadialArcana 2021-08-15 09:59:34
Link | Citer | R

Ff14 is a dumpster fire for weeb casuals, it's actually interesting that it's not your beloved.

I hate ff14 I'm just calling you a delusional muppet because that's what you are. Sorry if that upsets you

Edit: brand new accounts being made by rmt is not comparable to 24/7 bots for 7 years. Sorry that you don't posses the capacity to understand that
 Shiva.Thorny
Serveur: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-08-15 10:06:16
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, if you want them gone, just convince SE to remove the 'Spoils: Crystal' line of RoE. There's nothing else that gives any meaningful sparks. If you really want to be sure, mention the limited time RoE exploit, but they don't add much to it. Their sparks are all coming from 'Spoils: Crystal', which also has basically no relevance to real players.

There's a solid chance that SE wants them buying copies of XI so they won't do it. But, the only real counter-measure is to raise awareness enough that JP start talking about the spoils RoE and they have to consider making it daily or removing it entirely.
By missdivine 2021-08-15 10:12:40
Link | Citer | R

ffxi is very casual

ffxi is probably more casual oriented than ff14, my nephew started from scratch 3 weeks ago and just got into endgame/r15 mnk
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2021-08-15 11:18:37
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Thorny said: »
Honestly, if you want them gone, just convince SE to remove the 'Spoils: Crystal' line of RoE. There's nothing else that gives any meaningful sparks. If you really want to be sure, mention the limited time RoE exploit, but they don't add much to it.

Just wanted to mention that they did patch the exploit during emergency maintenance.
[+]
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-08-15 12:31:49
Link | Citer | R

missdivine said: »
ffxi is very casual .........
ffxi is probably more casual oriented than ff14, my nephew started from scratch 3 weeks ago and just got into endgame/r15 mnk

"casually" made hundreds of millions (or farmed ALL the mats for R15 mnk?), went through storylines, got dynamis D access and cleared it, mastered mnk, and is now just doing endgame. all from a new char of 3 weeks ago..... VERY casually mind you.
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-15 12:33:43
Link | Citer | R

He did it while in sweatpants. That's what made it casual.
[+]
By Rips 2021-08-15 14:34:25
Link | Citer | R

He did it while in sweatpants. That's what made it casual.

Bruh. This comment made me spit out my pizza. Lmao.
[+]
By joemamma 2021-08-15 14:35:02
Link | Citer | R

ffxi is very casual

Did you nephew use bonus code "2021" ?
By joemamma 2021-08-15 14:36:30
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Biglovin said: »
ffxi is very casual .........

"casually" made hundreds of millions (or farmed ALL the mats for R15 mnk?), went through storylines, got dynamis D access and cleared it, mastered mnk, and is now just doing endgame. all from a new char of 3 weeks ago..... VERY casually mind you.

No way in hell he made any of that gil legit.
By joemamma 2021-08-15 14:40:46
Link | Citer | R

Yea ffxi is the most grindy MMO I can think of. Why the filthy casuals go to XIV and other MMO games.
By joemamma 2021-08-15 14:42:08
Link | Citer | R

ffxi is very casual

My nephew paid a merc to get a Wave 3 clear. Fixed that for you. Yep very hardcore player.
By Shichishito 2021-08-15 14:51:30
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
Instead of banning players they should just allow offenders to be PVPable in any zone.

Imagine RMT is just doing RMT things. All of a sudden a DRG pops out of nowhere (he was invisible) and smashes the RMT with 4 jumps in a row.
and loot their valuables from the corpse.
By Rips 2021-08-15 15:41:54
Link | Citer | R

Shichishito said: »
Instead of banning players they should just allow offenders to be PVPable in any zone.

Imagine RMT is just doing RMT things. All of a sudden a DRG pops out of nowhere (he was invisible) and smashes the RMT with 4 jumps in a row.

Speaking of which: Diablo 2 remaster open beta coming up!
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2021-08-15 16:14:48
Link | Citer | R

Rips said: »
Shichishito said: »

Speaking of which: Diablo 2 remaster open beta coming up!

You can play it this weekend actually. Friend and I did act 1 and 2 again....
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-08-17 18:43:14
Link | Citer | R

and just like that, the galkas are gone
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-17 18:45:07
Link | Citer | R

and just like that, the galkas are gone

When you looked. Yeah. They come and go. Part of the whole evading a ban thing. Like every 3rd day off or something. Paying attention but not "attention" to them.
By Rips 2021-08-17 19:34:04
Link | Citer | R

I was on quetz the other day and saw them.

Although if ROE gain exp exploit is patched, they’re probably disgruntled.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-17 19:38:38
Link | Citer | R

Crystals is so dramatically more OP than gain money for that style.

They get zero exp because party leaders are synced out of range to stay level 10 so mobs keep dropping crystals.

(I wonder, how much effect the aketons have, doing that. Minimal I'm sure, but I still wonder, do they stack? How much is it improved by wearing 1? If they stacked, how much would wearing 18 increase it by lol)
By Rips 2021-08-17 20:49:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Crystals is so dramatically more OP than gain money for that style.

They get zero exp because party leaders are synced out of range to stay level 10 so mobs keep dropping crystals.

(I wonder, how much effect the aketons have, doing that. Minimal I'm sure, but I still wonder, do they stack? How much is it improved by wearing 1? If they stacked, how much would wearing 18 increase it by lol)

Damn, didn’t think of level syncing. Also, good call on the aketons.

I’m sure they’re going at mock 10 on automation, but I wonder if they have a few different paths and split the alliance into 3 or if they’re one long snake and just plowing through a zone.

The two times I same them were in town, and clustered together afk in ronfaure.
By Rips 2021-08-17 20:53:34
Link | Citer | R

Also, you’re saying they’re in an alliance? If in a party a mob can drop a crystal for each member, can it drop (theoretically) a crystal for the whole alliance? Kill a bee, it drops 18 wind crystals.

Sounds impossible, and you would think after 19 years I would know this. Alas.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-17 21:09:36
Link | Citer | R

They're spread out so each bot is always killing something, that's the optimal way. Like each of the 15 has a set path but they're all doing their own thing.

I believe crystals are capped at 6 per kill but all 15 collect the sparks. (the party leaders don't set the objective so they don't get the exp)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Rips 2021-08-17 21:18:44
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sudra said: »
Mock 10 just made me lol. Thanks

It’s everybody’s favourite speed.

Edit: I meant Mach 10. Don’t urban dictionary mock 10. (Skull emoji)
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14