New HTBF Shinryu 2.0

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » New HTBF Shinryu 2.0
New HTBF Shinryu 2.0
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39
By SimonSes 2021-08-03 08:47:10
Link | Citer | R

Lets say you have 1hour each evening to play FFXI. You wont spend even 10 or 20 minutes of that to build a pug. Thats why people box or play in static. Same if you have several 20-30 minutes windows to play FFXI during day. You would accomplish nothing in those 20-30 minutes windows if you would try to pug. You dont understand that most people who box/static wouldn't switch to PUGs if they couldnt box/static, they would rather quit.
[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-08-03 09:04:17
Link | Citer | R

if you have 1 hour each evening to play an MMORPG than don't play an MMORPG, ontop of that how can you have all your rema's and you only play 1 hour a day and on top of that u Require new players to have REMA (not necessary you) and to add more to that how can you have six characters who completed all missions and with rema's? or did you violate the game just like you violated the terms of scripting and that to have the *** audacity to force new players the way you do by having all specific REMA"s for example to enter a normal content that counts to your progression, just a quick example, THE people who i played with in odin are good people but i just wanted to talk about the boxing and you opened a cann of worms just now and ignoring the fact about that 1 hour play time.
By SimonSes 2021-08-03 09:07:34
Link | Citer | R

alzeerffxi said: »
if you have 1 hour each evening to play an MMORPG than don't play an MMORPG

I mean, I (and anyone else) can play whatever I want lol

ontop of that how can you have all your rema's

Exactly because you are efficient with your time by boxing or playing in statics XD
By alzeerffxi 2021-08-03 09:09:12
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
if you have 1 hour each evening to play an MMORPG than don't play an MMORPG

I mean, I can play whatever I want lol

ontop of that how can you have all your rema's

Exactly because you are efficient with your time by boxing or playing in statics XD

stop just cutting half of what i said about rema's do you understand what i just explained to you? im sorry if my explanation is ***, but the idea is there, are you telling me i should buy 5 accounts to do casual content? or are you telling me i should wait and do time locked monthly events to get monbreaux (a ffxiv tomestone system) to do casual content again but alone?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-08-03 09:16:32
Link | Citer | R

Just solo Shinryu. That's an option for everybody.
By alzeerffxi 2021-08-03 09:17:30
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Just solo Shinryu. That's an option for everybody.
NO MONBREAUX just explained it i dont want to fight a gate for 2 hrs before i enter and do it 1000 times before it drops because of how shitty the devs implemented it
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-08-03 09:18:15
Link | Citer | R

You don't require Monberaux to solo him.
By alzeerffxi 2021-08-03 09:19:53
Link | Citer | R

again maybe for N and lower, but still il have to fight a gate for over 100 runs, when i can just *** get ppl who also want it and fight it.
By SimonSes 2021-08-03 09:20:04
Link | Citer | R

stop just cutting half of what i said about rema's do you understand what i just explained to you? im sorry if my explanation is ***, but the idea is there, are you telling me i should buy 5 accounts to do casual content? or are you telling me i should wait and do time locked monthly events to get monbreaux (a ffxiv tomestone system) to do casual content again but alone?

Nah I suggest to you to find a static if you want to do it in party or keep trying with pug. Im just telling you that players who box are not a cause of your problem of low population of pug players.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-08-03 09:22:35
Link | Citer | R

again maybe for N and lower, but still il have to fight a gate for over 100 runs, when i can just *** get ppl who also want it and fight it.

Unless Odin's population is similar to Asura, you are probably exaggerating the "fight a gate" part. It shouldn't be that bad over there, especially if you can't even field a full team of six.

By the way, I have beaten VD with just 4 players, and others have done it solo, so you don't need 6 real players. WHM BRD COR THF is probably sufficient. That would help you fill it faster while making drop spread for your team a little better.
By alzeerffxi 2021-08-03 09:22:45
Link | Citer | R

Nah I suggest to you to find a static if you want to do it in party or keep trying with pug. Im just telling you that players who box are not a cause of your problem of low population of pug players.

il say it again its not the population its the boxing and the ambuscade that never gets to keep new players around that can progress THROUGH IT this far in LOW POPULATION SERVERS BECAUSE THE CEILING IS HIGH AND THEY CANT FILL A GROUP BECAUSE THEY WANT V2 AND THATS WHY WHEN I TRY TO YELL TO DO MID TIER CONTENT NO 1 IS THERE BECAUSE THEY QUIT because the ceiling is a high,
True story met a guy in asura years ago who is partially blind and has cancer i just recently knew he had it too, no 1 wanted to grp with him because of how bad he played i noticed after 1 ambu it was one of those easy V1 ambus so i helped him out than i told him to make a tizona because this server is shitty with shitty players that requires shitty items to play this game, guy takes 2 years to get afterwards he found out he needs to do beitetsus and just quit the game. he comes back and sends me a message he told me no 1 plays with him he comes to odin (by his choice) i help him around get him to meet people and gets the same treatment again by other people except like 2 people who he befriended and just quits again you see this game was a social MMO with content and endgame content to mess around with friends or play hardcore whatever fits your boat,
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-08-03 09:29:39
Link | Citer | R

so i helped him out than i told him to make a tizona because this server is shitty with shitty players that requires shitty items to play this game, guy takes 2 years to get afterwards he found out he needs to do beitetsus and just quit the game.

You gave him absolutely terrible advice, so you should take responsibility for making him quit.
By alzeerffxi 2021-08-03 09:29:46
Link | Citer | R

Unless Odin's population is similar to Asura, you are probably exaggerating the "fight a gate" part. It shouldn't be that bad over there, especially if you can't even field a full team of six.

By the way, I have beaten VD with just 4 players, and others have done it solo, so you don't need 6 real players. WHM BRD COR THF is probably sufficient. That would help you fill it faster while making drop spread for your team a little better.
odin has over 1400 japanese player
By alzeerffxi 2021-08-03 09:31:41
Link | Citer | R

so i helped him out than i told him to make a tizona because this server is shitty with shitty players that requires shitty items to play this game, guy takes 2 years to get afterwards he found out he needs to do beitetsus and just quit the game.

You gave him absolutely terrible advice, so you should take responsibility for making him quit.
no thats not just my advice everyone kept telling him to do it too, i told him the option to get ambuscade sword too when he had points but again he said whenever he wants to join grps when am not around people just ***at him 24/7 cant even learn or have fun in the game
By ScaevolaBahamut 2021-08-03 09:34:17
Link | Citer | R

If you don't want to multibox/static, I say without the slightest hint of derision or irony that that's what Asura's there for. For all people complain about it, the calibre of pug on Asura is actually quite high since that's why people are there in the first place.

Personally, I never really got in to building up my multibox mules and don't care for paying for multiple subs month after month, so for the past few years I've used discount campaigns to hop between Asura and Bahamut depending on what I want to get done.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-08-03 09:35:39
Link | Citer | R

I soloed VD shinryu with my LS
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blackcoffee
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blackcoffee 2021-08-03 10:19:02
Link | Citer | R

Any chance this thread could somewhat stay on topic? SE trying to kill the game/SE sux: Sorta on topic with how terrible Shinryu is. 6box killing the game and ruining your life: Ok buddy, plenty of other threads to complain in.

I'm 0/50~ on VD kills post patch, not one drop (obviously have all acc's from pre-patch). Doing around 3-6 kills per day from merits on whatever content I'm doing (odyssey, omen, dyna, etc.). SAM COR COR BRD GEO WHM seems to be my best clear set up with Sam/Chaos/Fighter/Rune(lol) Madrigal, Scherzo, Dark Carol, HM, Indi-haste, entrust-torpor, BOG frailty, grape daifuku. This seems to be the best buff setup for me so far, far fewer random 1-shots due to vortex on DDs, dead in under 1:30 after engaging assuming no deaths. GEO will still get 1-shot if caught casting sleepga for TH4 or dispelga in midcast.

A low drop rate is fine but this is terrible, especially with the 30 merits to enter. From what I've seen in this thread (which I mean, is just eye balling it so this worth less than a grain of salt) it seems VD doesn't offer a noticeably higher chance of drops. I think SE really needs to take a look at this and either adjust drop rate or adjust the drop slots due to the common accessory drops potentially blocking the good stuff from dropping.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-08-03 10:22:43
Link | Citer | R

It's an interesting "thing" when the ***drops have such a high drop rate that it effectively drops the good drop rates even lower.

You think they couldn't possibly make the drop rates worse, but they found a way to keep forcing accessories to drop therefor blocking all possibility of non-accessory drops.

Clever, really. "we've decided to make the armor drop 100% ........... if the 100% earring doesn't load, lul"
[+]
By missdivine 2021-08-03 10:25:48
Link | Citer | R

Nah I suggest you to find a static if you want to do it in party or keep trying with pug. Im just telling you that players who box are not a cause of your problem of low population of pug players.
Static?? that doesn't exist, we are not in the CoP era, The population in this game is so bad (like always) everyone has more than 1 account running like ff8 party (following each other). Half of Asura population is just a bunch of alt accounts and bazaars/RMT. My nephew just returned to the game after 4 years, I had to reactivate my alts to help him because the game situation is really sad atm.

Ffxi is not welcoming for new or returning players with unlabeled npcs, horrid AH, terrible quest algorithm that SE never bothered to revamp. The entire POL system alone makes new players quit because is cancer.
By Pantafernando 2021-08-03 10:31:37
Link | Citer | R

More like ff12 party, with their “gambits” set on.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-08-03 10:54:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Clever, really. "we've decided to make the armor drop 100% ........... if the 100% earring doesn't load, lul"

Serious question: How do we even know they adjusted anything besides the merit point cost? For all we know, they could have tripled the fee for the KI and left the drop rate/distribution completely unchanged. They don't even tell us until after the fact that something is wrong (Moogle Mastery), because they are so cryptic with the details. And there wasn't that high of a sample size to establish a decent baseline drop% anyways.

Idk, I am skeptical anything was even done to the drops at all.
 Asura.Geriond
Serveur: Asura
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-08-03 10:57:17
Link | Citer | R

The difference in accessory drop rate on VD is plenty high enough to eyeball. On VD and with THF, after the update you basically always get 2 accessories (if at least one person didn't have them), while before the update you usually got 1, sometimes 2.

It's obviously not enough to determine how big the change was or whether they messed with drop rates within a slot, but it's enough to say that they did something.
By SimonSes 2021-08-03 11:15:09
Link | Citer | R

missdivine said: »
Static??

I play in Odyssey static, so they do exist. Obviously none really makes static for Ambuscade. For that you search for bigger shell and do PUGs within LS.
[+]
By joemamma 2021-08-03 13:32:16
Link | Citer | R

Nah I suggest you to find a static if you want to do it in party or keep trying with pug. Im just telling you that players who box are not a cause of your problem of low population of pug players.
Static?? that doesn't exist, we are not in the CoP era, The population in this game is so bad (like always) everyone has more than 1 account running like ff8 party (following each other). Half of Asura population is just a bunch of alt accounts and bazaars/RMT. My nephew just returned to the game after 4 years, I had to reactivate my alts to help him because the game situation is really sad atm.

Ffxi is not welcoming for new or returning players with unlabeled npcs, horrid AH, terrible quest algorithm that SE never bothered to revamp. The entire POL system alone makes new players quit because is cancer.

Agreed finding a static to do anything on Asura is almost impossible. Hence guys running without 5 people on follow.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2021-08-03 13:35:01
Link | Citer | R

Probably old news, but Shinryu isn't actually a dragon!?

attempted to use dragonbreaker and I got that whole "Cannot use this ability on this monster crap"

I was really hoping to buff my trusts with ancient circle to aid in their survival before Pro/Shell go off.

I'm Assuming he's in the "Supreme Being" family with Promathia?
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2021-08-03 13:44:02
Link | Citer | R

Silly Skar, Shinryu is just a really angry Rarab
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-08-03 13:47:11
Link | Citer | R

Static??

I play in Odyssey static, so they do exist. Obviously none really makes static for Ambuscade. For that you search for bigger shell and do PUGs within LS.

Bingo- there's a huge chasm between "I have a static" and "I only ask people in my LS for <insert content>".
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2021-08-03 13:50:02
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Silly Skar, Shinryu is just a really angry Rarab

I should really replace his .DAT with a Rabbit
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-08-03 13:50:34
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
I'm Assuming he's in the "Supreme Being" family with Promathia?

He is, the same as many of the end bosses that are listed as such on the wiki page. I know, he LOOKS like a dragon and you would think he is one (The fight IS called the "Wyrm" God, so clearly he is a dragon). But not specifically classified as "Dragon" family.
By SimonSes 2021-08-03 13:53:13
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Static??

Bingo- there's a huge chasm between "I have a static" and "I only ask people in my LS for <insert content>".

I mean you do statics for things like Odyssey and Im in normal static that do Odyssey 6 days per week. Now for easier things like Ambu I just pug in LS, because static for it doesnt make sense. Im like 100% sure that all you need to do on Asura to get into PUGs for Ambuscade is join few big shells that gather casual/social endgame players and shout in LS instead of yell in town to random people.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39