[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-07-18 19:30:03
Link | Citer | R

Aomadoushi said: »
lol everyone spamming f8 then enter to beat everyone else to get into this battle. Some bobblehead action going on there.

Edit: I guess the gif I wanna post don't work :(
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-07-18 19:31:18
Link | Citer | R

Then I was very wrong with the set bonus not working across items of varying levels. I am surprised they made it work like that to be honest. I guess that is cool.
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Neojuggernautx 2021-07-18 20:28:40
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Then I was very wrong with the set bonus not working across items of varying levels. I am surprised they made it work like that to be honest. I guess that is cool.

I was hoping they weren’t going to be lazy and make the iLvl set have auto-reraise iv. Shoulda known better
By macsdf1 2021-07-18 22:18:47
Link | Citer | R

so, is being able to proc him a real thing or facts I don't like?
By Guyford 2021-07-18 22:51:16
Link | Citer | R

Its a fact I don't like that you can't proc him.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-07-19 22:06:03
Link | Citer | R

Alright gents, you know they're going to make the drop rate too high after this maint. Get your cloak while they've got the extra zero on there.

And throw me a free knife cause they'll be on the ground in no time.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-07-19 22:08:56
Link | Citer | R

Possibly they are going to mess something else in the game up too, because they can't be trusted to double check their work. So check everything immediately after maintenance for the freebies. Don't forget to share what you've discovered
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-07-19 22:45:37
Link | Citer | R

No faith in these *** eh? lmao
[+]
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2021-07-19 22:52:54
Link | Citer | R

"under certain conditions, the effects of temporary item "Primeval Brew" did not wear upon entry to the battlefield"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-07-19 22:54:17
Link | Citer | R

The last time SE adjusted or added something, they made amplifiers give near to full bonus by dealing 1% damage. And didn't even bother fixing it. Still broken.

Absolutely no faith
[+]
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2021-07-20 00:34:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Alright gents, you know they're going to make the drop rate too high after this maint. Get your cloak while they've got the extra zero on there.

And throw me a free knife cause they'll be on the ground in no time.
Good luck getting in.
 Bismarck.Sterk
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2021-07-20 02:28:29
Link | Citer | R

Did 3 VDs. Still the same trash as expected.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Guyford 2021-07-20 03:56:19
Link | Citer | R

0/7 VD, just the same old crep.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Furyspawn
Serveur: Valefor
user: Furyspawn
By Valefor.Furyspawn 2021-07-20 04:35:35
Link | Citer | R

Per http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news26486.shtml:

Quote:
There were errors in the help text of the items listed below:
Crepuscular Cloak / Crepuscular Scythe / Crepuscular Knife

I know that "Magic Def. Bonus" was mislabeled as "Magic Atk. Bonus" on the cloak, but what was changed on the Scythe and Knife? And does the earring not have R.Acc for the master after all, or is this yet another typo? The Japanese maintenance notice page does not mention the description fixes, so I'm assuming this is only an issue in English.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-07-20 04:59:40
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Furyspawn said: »
And does the earring not have R.Acc for the master after all, or is this yet another typo?

Earring still changes my /checkparam in game to increase racc by 10. Whether that just means its a mistake they haven't fixed yet, or a typo...no clue.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Bien
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Bien
By Carbuncle.Bien 2021-07-20 05:43:32
Link | Citer | R

4 runs this a.m. so far. On VE: 1 ear, 1 ammo, nothing, nothing.
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2021-07-20 06:41:51
Link | Citer | R

question, was Shinryu difficulty also increased with update, because I went on D this morning and it felt like VD on roids besides shinryu keep regen up which I didnt see previouisly.

I been spamming D as to before the update averaging 5~7 mins, this time i wiped mid battle, then timed out on recovery at 7% due to its regen and mofo spamming doom, 2 1/2 stacks of holy water.
By Pantafernando 2021-07-20 06:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Ibf4 SE actually increased the accessory drop rate
 Fairy.Trig
Serveur: Fairy
user: Trig
By Fairy.Trig 2021-07-20 07:10:07
Link | Citer | R

Lol, entry ki is now 30 merits, great band aid SE. ffs
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-07-20 07:45:36
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Trig said: »
Lol, entry ki is now 30 merits, great band aid SE. ffs
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-07-20 07:47:52
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Valefor.Furyspawn said: »
And does the earring not have R.Acc for the master after all, or is this yet another typo?

Earring still changes my /checkparam in game to increase racc by 10. Whether that just means its a mistake they haven't fixed yet, or a typo...no clue.
The JP description on the earring has mentioned R.Acc the whole time.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-20 08:39:06
Link | Citer | R

This really turned into the biggest shitshow that SE has dropped on us in a while. Don't get me wrong. Every update seems to have some f-up whether it is marking the wrong battlefield in the monthly RoE or breaking things that had nothing to do with whatever was updated. Remember when Cures did damage instead of healed? Good times.

I know people will cite spaghetti code here for a lot of it. That's what happens when you have these monthly "poke the bear with a stick" things they do to try to simulate "content". One day the bear will wake up and eat you or one day the code will break so hard the game servers take a dump on themselves and they have to do a recovery of some sort. I'm kind of shocked no large roll-back has ever had to happen, to be honest.

I find it hard to believe they even have a single English client beta tester at this point and just dump content to the client when they change out ambuscade/MonthlyRoE and cross their fingers that they don't have to work on a hotfix for a couple of weeks.

This "20th anniversary event" or whatever better really be special. On the plus side, however, I've found that there is about 20 years of gaming I need to catch up on and despite the higher prices for old consoles due to lockdown and the virus of unknown origins, it's still a lot more cost-effective than throwing money at this game and expecting different results. Something something definition of insanity and all that.

*sigh*

Rambling post rambles, but that's what happens on about the 11th~ page of a thread.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-07-20 09:05:45
Link | Citer | R

Been doing Normal from before the update. Just tried one, it is noticeably more challenging. They probably gave it more HP to account for the change to merits, as my runs were usually like 7 minutes and this one took 11 minutes. Could be a simple wings-mode mechanic, but something definitely seems different.

Anybody know how much HP Shinryu had pre-update across difficulties?
By RadialArcana 2021-07-20 09:17:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aeonova said: »
This really turned into the biggest shitshow that SE has dropped on us in a while.

This isn't a shitshow, it's a nothing. The lag in Ody was a shitshow, this is a minor miscalculation.

If I had to guess what happened here, one developer basically knocked this HTBF together in his off hours at home. I doubt it was planned content, or people were tasked to add it.

On smaller teams with people that love the project they're working on this happens a lot, I would bet the login point bed and flower pots are the same situation.

Ody is proper content, that had to be planned and designed. This kind of HTBF isn't.

As an example, I was heavily involved in the modding community of Conan Exiles years ago, and we kept asking for a certain feature to be added to the modding system the game used and we were constantly ignored. One of the lead programmers basically created this thing we all wanted in his holiday time and it was added to the game when he came back. He wasn't told to make it, he created it and checked it and he asked if it could be added to the game and the director said yes.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39