Take A Guess Who I Am...

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » take a guess who I am...
take a guess who I am...
By AwonderingDRG 2009-10-27 16:31:40
Link | Citer | R

You already have a few hints to my ID with the name and the suggestion, but since I am so nice I give you one more. I have a tendency to disappear and return to the game. Not like there were that many people in the LS who played that job. Man! I still remember how rude people were to my job... Anyway I want to come back but I have a little problem, well its not little. I will probably have to start from scratch since I think I can't even remember when I last played. However, thats not really the problem... I'm in China <sigh> ,and mainland China, Hong King is so much better if you ask me. I am supposed to be teaching English here but its a F'ing nightmare. I am new to this and didn't receive enough training to do this nor was I prepared for teenagers. I need to find out if it is legal for me to beat kids in class. If that wasn't enough I get the feeling this school is trying to screw me over so who knows I might be back home and able to comeback online sooner than a year. Anyway if wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. Since I been away for such a long time thought I'd find you guys and give you an update and let you know I am still alive at least. If I can figure out how to get past the restrictions in this country I'd be able to play. I hope you guys can help me start out when I return.

An Old Friend,
Kejen
 Remora.Ninian
Serveur: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-10-27 16:35:40
Link | Citer | R

Hahaha, teaching English in China. My best friend left to do that this year, he's still over there. He couldn't even get a job. You guys are insane. :s

On a nicer note, I wish you the best.
By AwonderingDRG 2009-10-27 17:21:09
Link | Citer | R

Thanks, yeah I have my family says I got the biggest set of brass balls to just leave my world behind and venture into a hole new one. Its easy to find a job here I think but I maybe hard to find good places to work. Also, as a suggestion I'd say learn the language before hand. I wish i would have. Everyone I meet is shocked by my ability to learn fast and pronounce words correct on the first try. Just feels natural to me but they say it isn't normal. Oh, and if you think you comedians know how bad Asian drivers are, well that have know idea. One big problem in mainland China is people do not know how to stay in a line. I freaking grandmother her would shove a 2 yr. old out the way just to order drink. I have never seen so much chaos in my life, as I have just trying to buy a ticket. I am usually an easy going person but I can't tell you how often I want to just start punching people for trying to step ahead of me like they are royalty. Oh, and if you have a weak stomach you'd probably die. I have had a rabbit's head as a meal. And I mean ears, teeth, tongue, and all just sitting on a plate sliced in half. It was cooked spicy and very strange feeling to eat this,OK... when I say all I mean brains and skull included. Basically you suck out the brain and then eat the skin off the face. Its kind of like playing "Night of the Living Dead" in a restaurant. The things they eat get even worse but I will stop there for those of you reading with small children or weak of heart. If that doesn't make some of you vomit, I think I know somethings that will.