Server Issues?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » server issues?
server issues?
 Bismarck.Danz
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2021-02-25 17:43:35
Link | Citer | R

as of last night around midnight the server (odin) started acting... slow... like... REAL slow and its only been getting progressively worse to the point where switching char commonly resulting in getting kicked from seasson all together.

AH items loading SUPER slow. and even basic things like tossing trash out of inventory is laggy. you throw the item and don't see it get tossed for 2-3 seconds later. resulting in hitching and possible tossing of items you DONT want tossed. also POL login seems MUCH slower. i haven't seen any other posts with these issues, anyone else having these? my internet tests fine. 460 mbps down and 20mbps up.

if this was a free to play, fine whatever. but considering i pay a near $20 a month for 1 account and $12 for my alt... this is not ok... for a short while than an emergency maintenance. fine. but no word for anyone and just being left unchecked...
By RadialArcana 2021-02-25 18:19:14
Link | Citer | R

Noticed no lag at all on Asura, and there are a lot more than normal on due to free play.
 Bismarck.Danz
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2021-02-25 18:30:51
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
Noticed no lag at all on Asura, and there are a lot more than normal on due to free play.

when i re-connected i only saw 900 or so online. 1200 or so is the norm
 Bismarck.Batton
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2021-02-25 19:17:25
Link | Citer | R

mine was not nearly as bad but i had a lot of non-responsive things that took a few seconds to load, like a /sea that took 5sec to load the characters. only happened last night.