users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Aeonic Linkshell LFM
Aeonic Linkshell LFM
 Fenrir.Drakor
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Drakor 2021-02-11 22:14:11
Link | Citer | R

Hello, I am currently forming an Aeonics Linkshell and am currently looking for members.

Jobs Needed:
RUN
PLD w/aegis
GEO w/ or w/o Idris
BRD w/Marsyas, Ghorn, Daurdabla (Carn not required)
COR
WHM
SMN

Jobs must be mastered or are working on mastering.
Jobs must be well geared they do not have to be perfect however smn's and tanks need to be able to perform without minimal issues.

If interested contact Drakor, Woot, Eragonn for a pearl or PM me here. Thank you.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2021-02-12 00:45:18
Link | Citer | R

So you're requiring a BRD who needs an Aeonic LS to already have Aeonic instrument? Because... Honor March is somehow vital to your SMN burn setup? That makes tons of sense!

It's even more striking when you don't require RMEA that actually make a significant different for jobs you want! (Epeolatry, Nirvana, Idris) EDIT: And to be clear, agreed with Kylos - none of these are even "required", but they are all very helpful.

Good luck though. Not trying to be too negative to you, I just get a little annoyed when I see totally unnecessary "requirements". I hope you get your people, and perhaps get them a little easier without thinking they must have items that really aren't necessary.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2021-02-12 01:06:55
Link | Citer | R

You don't need a BRD that good. A Ghorn would be nice, but not essential. The only thing you really require a BRD to do is sleep adds on Vinipata and Albumen. Outside of that, you can get by without this job. A good BRD would have a solid sleep set.

I see you fail to mention RDM? On enemies like Maju (Blind) and Zerde (Stun) it can be a very useful job. It's not essential, but adding Dia III and Distract III to your debuffs should be enough to include it.

Also, know that SMNs should not "need" Nirvana. I know you didn't say that, but just in case anyone was wondering. Job master, good gear and quality macros are way more important.

What you should also know is that you can melee kill many of these NM along the way to T4 Reisenjima, if you have good enough DDs and buffs. If this is a struggle, Magic Burst setups are still very useful and safe for most targets. SCH and BLMs work wonders there.

Lastly, I tanked all these NMs on Rune Fencer with Aettir (Oboro). You don't need an Epeo for this... although it does help. Idris GEO's are more of a boost. COR should have Regal Necklace, and if they don't, they need to work on getting one. Good luck with building your LS!
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2021-02-12 02:04:15
Link | Citer | R

His req's are pretty lenient compared to most others I've seen over the years.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2021-02-12 03:09:16
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »
His req's are pretty lenient compared to most others I've seen over the years.

It's still ridiculous to require Honor March for a non-melee Aeonic setup. Mostly because it's not even a significant benefit for a tank/healer/SMN/buffer party! Like, you wouldn't even want to sing that song for your tank/healer party OR your SMN party.
By darkadonai 2021-02-12 05:57:41
Link | Citer | R

Nirvana may not be required but 2 non nirvana smn's equal one

nirvana smn except for meteor strike helm.